SheaMoisture Sacha Inchi Oil Omega-3-6-9 Rescue + Repair Hair & Scalp Tonic uploaded by Bailey A.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

This revitalizing tonic delivers nutrient-rich omegas to the scalp and hair follicle, promoting balance and healthy hair growth. Omega-rich Sacha Inchi Oil, certified organic Shea Butter, Quinoa and Rose of Jericho Extracts blend together in a light weight treatment that nourishes and conditions the hair scalp.

Instructions:

Use at the first signs of weakening hair. Section damp hair and apply a small amount to hair roots, massaging into the scalp with fingertips. Do not rinse. Use daily for best results.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Panthenol Selaginella Lepidophylla (Jericho) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Virola Sebifera Nut Oil, Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italic (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Glycerin (Vegetable), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend)

Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Sacha Inchi Oil is rich in nourishing Omega-3-6-9 and antioxidant Vitamins A& E that help revive damaged hair. Quinoa contains essential amino acids that coat the hair shaft to protect naturally. Rose of Jericho draws in and helps hold essential moisture. - Sacha Inchi Rescue & Repair & Scalp Tonic

Ava D.
Middletown, CT
This stuff is great, makes my hair super soft and easy to brush thru. I knocked one star off bc I think it tends to make my hair slightly greasy but overall it is sold at a great price point and leaves my hair feeling super soft!
Carolina G.
Miami
This product is amazing, as all sheamoisture products are. However I don’t think I chose the correct product for my hair type. It made my hair extra oily instead of normal. However it left an amazing smell and I don’t regret it.
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
So it's a bit on the pricey side and leaves no after effects on your hair. It doesn't smell all that special and the bottle isn't too attractive. I don't reccomend this product.
Asiah B.
It’s wonderful on my scalp I’m always on the go and never have a chance o treat my scalp but when I finally do I always use this, it soothes and cleans my scalp! I’m completely satisfied.
Autumn H.
Edwardsville, IL
I have a really dry scalp and bad dandruff. It was effective but I need something else a little stronger to help with my hair. Yes it was easy to use I parted my hair and rubbed it in.
Hannah K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I have a very sensitive scalp that gets itchy and irritated very easily. Spraying this on my scalp takes away the itch and irritation almost immediately. When I'm having a bad scalp day, I wash my hair and then section my hair and spray this onto my scalp. It makes a huge difference and I would recommend this to anyone with an irritable scalp like mine.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I bought this from Ulta because it was on sale and just wanted to try it. It is just okay when using this on my scalp. All I can say is that I'm not disappointed. It does have a rather strong scent to it so beware if you don't like overpowering smells. It goes away after a few minutes. I would recommend this to anyone.
Teodocia G.
danbury
I was skeptical first buying this product. I tried and I totally love it !!! I can see some improvement in my hair !! Great treatment. I bought it target. Very satisfied !! Stronger recommend !! I will buy it again .
Kristian R.
I really liked this as it helped my hair out a lot. My hair is curly and thin. It is also fragile. This helped my hair be less frizzy and I noticed less breakage about a week after I used it. I bought the sample size and I used it every other week for about two months or so.
stephanie l.
Florida
This treatment is amazing. I use it once and week and you can really see the results. It smells amazing and it always makes me feel great and more confident about my hair.
Faith M.
New Haven
Is this good for a dry scalp and dandruff?