SheaMoisture Sacha Inchi Oil Omega-3-6-9 Rescue + Repair Hair & Scalp Tonic uploaded by Bailey A.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #46 in Scalp Treatments

Description:

This revitalizing tonic delivers nutrient-rich omegas to the scalp and hair follicle, promoting balance and healthy hair growth. Omega-rich Sacha Inchi Oil, certified organic Shea Butter, Quinoa and Rose of Jericho Extracts blend together in a light weight treatment that nourishes and conditions the hair scalp.

Instructions:

Use at the first signs of weakening hair. Section damp hair and apply a small amount to hair roots, massaging into the scalp with fingertips. Do not rinse. Use daily for best results.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Panthenol Selaginella Lepidophylla (Jericho) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Virola Sebifera Nut Oil, Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italic (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Glycerin (Vegetable), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend)

Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Sacha Inchi Oil is rich in nourishing Omega-3-6-9 and antioxidant Vitamins A& E that help revive damaged hair. Quinoa contains essential amino acids that coat the hair shaft to protect naturally. Rose of Jericho draws in and helps hold essential moisture. - Sacha Inchi Rescue & Repair & Scalp Tonic

Asha K.
Niceville, FL
I really like the smell of this. I use this as often as I feel I need or want to. I’m rather lazy with my hair, but there are some days that I need a pick me up or just a relaxing scalp massage. I spritz this a bit and then use an oil of my choice to give myself a relaxing scalp massage.
Devin F.
This is just okay. There are better oils and treatments you can find for a cheaper price. I didn’t notice a big difference to want to repurchase this. It’s easy to apply and has a decent scent. Not an essential product for me.
Hallie H.
Great Falls, MT
I have long curly hair that’s frizzy and hard to maintain. I also have some pretty bad split ends and this product seems to do the trick! It’s a little pricey but well worth it. I buy it frequently and would definitely recommend.
Kristian R.
I really liked this as it helped my hair out a lot. My hair is curly and thin. It is also fragile. This helped my hair be less frizzy and I noticed less breakage about a week after I used it. I bought the sample size and I used it every other week for about two months or so.
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
This is a pretty great product. It leaves my hair feeling healthy & hydrated. My curls get extra moisture that they need & leave them bouncy and soft! It’s worth the money & the whole line is absolutely amazing! I use the shampoo, conditioner and curl cream on my daughters hair as well because they have a children’s line! Her curls are hydrated, soft and shiny!
Sarah D.
Birmingham
This is the best product. It’s truly saved my curly and frizzy hair and helped keep it healthy. It makes my hair so shiny and soft. It smells great and people always tell me how great my hair smells when I use it.
Naiomi L.
Davenport
I love the smell of this whole line. This item in particular was very moisturizing to my scalp. Perfect for those with a really dry scalp. I recommend the sacha inchi smoothie as well. Great products!
Ava D.
Middletown, CT
This stuff is great, makes my hair super soft and easy to brush thru. I knocked one star off bc I think it tends to make my hair slightly greasy but overall it is sold at a great price point and leaves my hair feeling super soft!
Carolina G.
Miami
This product is amazing, as all sheamoisture products are. However I don’t think I chose the correct product for my hair type. It made my hair extra oily instead of normal. However it left an amazing smell and I don’t regret it.
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
So it's a bit on the pricey side and leaves no after effects on your hair. It doesn't smell all that special and the bottle isn't too attractive. I don't reccomend this product.