BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sacha Inchi Rescue & Repair Hair Masque - Sacha Inchi Rescue & Repair Hair Masque is a deep conditioning treatment masque which improves manageability while restoring strength and elasticity to damaged, distressed hair. Formulated with omega-rich Sacha Inchi Seed Oil, certified organic Shea Butter, Quinoa and Rose of Jericho Extract to replenish moisture and soften curls while promoting healthy hair growth. It helps restore strength to the natural lipid barrier of the hair while rehydrating the hair shaft and improving hair's elasticity. Leaves hair soft and manageable with superior shine. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Sacha Inchi Oil is rich in nourishing Omega-3-6-9 and antioxidant Vitamins A& E that help revive damaged hair. Quinoa contains essential amino acids that coat the hair shaft to protect naturally. Rose of Jericho draws in and helps hold essential moisture. - Sacha Inchi Rescue & Repair Hair Masque

• Can someone tell me more about this product I want to try it more b...1 Answers
  • Does this help with curl definition/breakage prevention? I have w...1 Answers
  • So has anyone tries this with type four hair? The raw Shea butter d...1 Answers
K C A.
K C A.
This is an awesome hair masque. I never had a SheaMoisture hair masque that I would want to repurchase but this one is a winner for me. The masque is thick and creamy. I didn't think I would be able to detangle my hair with it but I was surprised when I could. No problem. My hair was soft and moisturized after rinsing out the masque and I totally fell in love with this line!!! This is an awesome product and I only used a little and my hair is tailbone length so I am really surprised with this hair masque!!!
Brielle C.
Brielle C.
This masque brought my hair back to life! My hair had been in a protective style for about 2 months. When I took my hair down it was dry, & shedding pretty bad. This masque not only stopped the shedding but made my hair very soft, & extremely moisturized. The consistency is thick, & it has a very light smell. This masque & the Shea Moisture Manuka Honey are both my favorites, definite staple!
Khadijah H.
Khadijah H.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely adore this masque! It has a thick & creamy consistency, filled with moisturizing and strengthening ingredients. Whenever I use this my curls are super defined and have so much more bounce and life to them. This doesn't have the best slip because of its consistency, BUT you can add oil on top to make detangling easier. I have a video using this product on my channel. Check it out!
Rika W.
Rika W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I discovered this last week and I've been using it daily. I apply it to my roots and it helps prevent frizz. It's not very moisturizing so I don't apply it to my ends, but it definitely keeps locks in place. I will continue to use it as part of my daily hair routine.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Aberdeen, MD
After washing my hair with the shampoo, I use this with the greenhouse effect. I leave this in overnight. It is highly recommended. It leaves my hair so moisturized. I brought this at Target. This is now my go to shampoo, and deep conditioning treatment.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Atlanta, GA
It's rare that I found a product that moisturizes my dry, brittle hair! This product is simply amazing, it brought back life to my dry damaged hair. It left my hair feeling silky smooth and shiny!
Shawnaa C.
Shawnaa C.
Lancaster, CA
This mask was so refreshing and replenishing to my hair. it felt super so and silky will leaving my curls hydrated and bouncy. loved it!
Kelly  T.
Kelly T.
amityville , ny
I bought this mask to help with my distressed hair but I also leave in as a leave in conditioner even though it says it's a mask
Sam B.
Sam B.
This product actually pretty good I have a tube of this though .. I used this about 4 times and it helps my hair so much
Blanca B.
Blanca B.
Los Angeles, CA
Best Repair Masque I have used ..My hair was damaged really bad now its healthier Its very affordable also..
chelsy r.
chelsy r.
brooklyn, NY
I have colored my hair back to my natural hair color which is dark brown and my hair is really curly but not all my curl pattern is everywhere, does this actually work ?
Monse G.
Monse G.
Peoria, AZ
I have fairly long hair almost to to my butt and and it's really damaged from from all the heat I apply to it. Will this help repair my hair and bring it back to life? Also does this have a strong scent to it?
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
I have a very dry curly hair .does any one try it? is it good for my hair ?or it is just a............ moisture?????
Regina H.
Regina H.
Chesapeake, VA
Is this product good for children?
kala m.
kala m.
Can someone tell me more about this product I want to try it more but no one really knows what is it suppose to do what type of hair type is it for ?