SheaMoisture Sacha Inchi Oil Omega-3-6-9 Rescue Massage Oil

Description:

Indulge skin with this richly comforting body oil. Certified organic Shea Butter deeply moisturizes skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. Omegas 3, 6, and 9 help replenish and lock in moisture on the skin. Skin feels continuously hydrated and nourished.

Instructions:

Pour into warm water to create a fragrant spa bath. Gently rub into skin after shower or bath for a boost of moisture. Warm in hands to use as therapeutic massage oil.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Selaginella Lepidophylla (Jericho) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter , Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Sacha Inchi Oil Omega-3-6-9 Rescue Massage Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I am in love with this oil. It it so hydrating. My skin feels so soft after i use it and it smells great too! I use this everyday after i shower. Thank goodness we are getting an Ulta because they are the only store in my area that sells it. I plan on purchasing thi again and again.in 4 reviews
2 months agoHamlet
This oil is bomb! I recommend this one totally. This helped me whenever I was on my “.” It made me feel more relieved and comfortable. You know that ya girls when we are at “that time of the month” we are not always at our best. ♥️♥️♥️
a month agostockton
Love this massage oil. A little goes a long way. My husband and I both have back problems and use this at least once a week for massages. Doesn’t leave skin feeling sticky or oily. Would definitely purchase again when we run out.
2 months ago
I really like how this leaves my skin feeling. It is easy to apply and then really gives my skin that shine it needs. I get compliments all the time on how soft my skin looks, and little do they know it’s because of this oil.
2 months agoPearland, TX
My legs experience extreme dryness in the winter no matter how much lotion I put on but since I started using this I didn’t have to worry about that anymore ! On top of that a tiny bit goes SUCH a long way
a month agoVisalia, CA
One of my favorite massages oils, it smells so good and not sticky at all, it's a great price and you get a good amount of product remember a little goes a long way.
4 months ago
This oil is a great addition to any self-love pampering ritual. This oil goes on easily and soaks into your skin, leaving it moisturized for days. I do not like having to apply lotions or oils after e wet bath or shower that I take, and with this oil once or twice a week works just fine. My skin stays glowing and very healthy. I prefer this over lotion because it works and lasts so much better and longer. The only thing I don’t prefer is that oils do take longer to absorb, but if you wait 30 minutes until you get dressed, it will be worth it.
4 months agoOdenton, MD
Wow this stuff is a literal gem. I started using this because my esthetician recommended it for my ichy back. Not only to use for massage oil but to help moisturize really dry dry skin! Within a week I noticed a tremendous different in my skin, and all of my pigmentation is almost gone!
4 months agoLawrence, KS
This is a pretty viscous oil that is difficult to spread. However, it is moisturizing to the skin. My recommendation would be to warm the oil and then apply. I used it right after the shower and it did its job but I never repurchased and probably won’t.
4 months agoSevierville , TN
Oils are soo good for your skin and hair! This one is one of my favorites. Just sooo good. Also recommend a lavender one. Very good quality for that price! Highly recommend
3 years agoSacramento, CA
I just tried this for the first time today after my shower! I love this!! I am a Shea Moisture fanatic. I cannot lie. They can do wrong. Their products contain natural ingredients which I love! They once again nailed it out of the park! The smell of this oil is not something I can describe. It's floral mixed with some other scents. The smell just makes me feel so calm and blissful. It is an oil, but, it isn't runny. Have you ever squeezed an oil out of the bottle and the oil squirts everywhere? And you have to hurry up and apply it so you don't spill any of it? I didn't have that problem with this oil. Also, this oil doesn't sit on my skin like other oils do. You know the ones when you have to rub and rub and it never really ever seems to fully absorb? Not this oil. Another good thing about this oil is I didn't have the oily hands after use. I was able to go and do other things without transferring oil onto other things in my household. And lastly, a little goes a long way! Apply a little at a time and add more as needed. For optimal moisturization, apply while skin is damp. Enjoy! :)