BY SHEAMOISTURE #83 in Body Scrub

Description:

Buff away dead skin with this deeply moisturizing exfoliator. Certified organic Shea Butter hydrates and comforts skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. Omegas 3, 6, and 9 help build a nourishing skin barrier that locks in moisture. Skin feels continuously hydrated and nourished.

Instructions:

Mix contents well. Apply a small amount to palm, massaging gently into skin using a circular motion, concentrating on rough and dry areas. As a hand treatment, rub palms together to create gentle warmth, and massage gently into top of hands and cuticles. Rinse skin thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.

Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable), Glyceryl Caprylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Selaginella Lepidophylla (Jericho) Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend)

Buy on ULTA
  • "My skin tends to get very dry in the winter because of the cold, dry air and sometimes gets flaky so this scrub is great for gently exfoliating the dead, dry skin, but without going overboard. It also has Omegas in it that work to add that much-needed moisture back into my skin, leaving it feeling soft and quenched." in 78 reviews
Zerlaine P.
Miami,FL
I'm in love with this stuff! My skin can be really difficult to work with and extremely sensitive, but this scrub has managed to get rid of dead skin without making me break-out or have some weird reaction (like I do with most skin products). You also can't beat the price :) I'll definitely buy it again! But I won't need to for a while, it's a big container!
Ashley M.
Cranston, RI
I bought this from CVS to help with dry, cracked hands due to an extremely cold and dry winter. While it is a great exfoliating scrub, it isn't very moisturizing. It gets all the dead skin cells off but you need to follow up with a good hydrating lotion after for sure.
Lakyla B.
Detroit, MI
This deep conditioner worked so well on my hair. At first I was suspect about this product but when I sat up under the dryer it just melted into my curls and made them so soft. It had my curls popping. I think I have found another staple to put in the collection.
Chloe L.
Love this body scrub! I use it before shaving and at least once a week full body. I have bad eczema and sensitive skin, and this helps keep it moisturized and soft! It smells so good and I love that the texture isn’t too rough!
lisnette_rizadağŸ’Ž T.
saint thomas us vigin islan usa
It is super good enough hydrates my hair I do not use it as often but it has worked SheaMoisture Sacha Inchi Oil Omega-3-6-9 Rescue Hand & Body ScrubI use it two to three times a week and my hair is growing healthy
Thomas M.
Wyandanch , NY
I have pretty bad allergies so I have to take a doctor prescribed medication to minimize the discomfort. Because of this, my skin can get pretty dry so I use this body hand and body scrub which works wonders. Not only does this product get rid of dead skin but it helps to replenish the skin as well. As a single guy, sometimes it can be intimidating using products that are normally geared towards the opposite sex but this product is for every and anyone. I highly recommend this product even if your situation is different from mine, maybe you just want a really good hand and body scrub, if so then this is for you. It's smells good too!
brittani g.
carthage nc
Before getting out of the shower, i applied sheamoisture rescue and replenishing hand and body scrub. I could tell as soon as i got out and dried off how much softer my face felt and my hands looked. They bathed in the stuff and it was like my skin drank all the moisture from my shower and i stantly looked healthier clearer and felt smoother and cleaner and softer! This product works amazing, and dor the proce i paid for it... well that makes this product even better, not to mention how many different stores carry this brand! Affordable, well known, carried pretty much everywhere i shop, plus it works wonders!!! This ones a definite win win, impossible to lose if you choose this one !!! So what are you waiting for?!
Elisa C.
Portage, IN
I have really really dry elbows and I have a hard time really getting them under control. It gets so bad that I get really dark elbow from being so dry and no lotion ever really seems to help. But I started to not only exfoliate with a really moisturizing scrub but I slap a good layer of this on after and it's really made a difference. My elbows are still a little darker but when I keep up with using this every day I can tell. I'm not a huge fan of the smell either but seeing as it's the only thing that's stemmed to help it's a small price to pay especially considering the smell doesn't last too long.
Jacqueline M.
This works really good. It really gets deep into your skin and removes all the dry, dead skin. You don't have to use often. This product makes sure to leave a soft finish on your skin as well as making sure your skin stays soft for long periods of time. That way you don't have to constantly scrub your skin, which isn't good for it anyway. It works just right. Especially if you use your hands a lot at work and then become very dry and ruff through your your day, this would be perfect for you!
Courtney P.
Fort Smith, AR
This Shea's Moisture Sacha Inchi Omega scrub was pretty amazing. I have a lot of dry skin and psoriasis all over, it cleared a big percentage of my dry skin within the first two uses! It very much met my expectations! And for the price it was well worth it! I would definitely recommend anyone thinking about buying this product to try. SheaMoisture Sacha Inchi Oil Omega-3-6-9 Rescue Hand & Body Scrub
Monique M.
How does it smell?
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
I've been looking for a good body scrub. Does this one leave your skin baby soft?