SheaMoisture Red Tea & Babassu Baby Head to Toe Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Brittney B.SheaMoisture Red Tea & Babassu Baby Head to Toe Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Meagan S.
  • SheaMoisture Red Tea & Babassu Baby Head to Toe Wash & Shampoo Olive Marula

BY SHEAMOISTURE #10 in Baby Shampoo

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's Red Bush Baby Head-To-Toe Wash & Shampoo cleanses while protecting and soothing baby's tender skin. Gentle enough for everyday use.

Deionized Water, Decyl Glucoside (Coconut Oil), Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Aspalathus lineraris (Rooibos) leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Guar, Essential Oil Blend, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract *Certified Organic Ingredient.

• I love Shea Moisture Products!!! They work really good fo...4 Answers
  • Is this all natural and organic ingredients?2 Answers
  • Is it tear free?2 Answers
SheaMoisture Red Tea & Babassu Baby Head to Toe Wash & Shampoo

Start your review of SheaMoisture Red Tea & Babassu Baby Head to Toe Wash & Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love this! I feel so comfortable using this for both my 3 year old and my newborn. J&J messed with my 3 year old's skin and had less than desirable ingredients but Shea mosture is great on sensitive skin!" in 19 reviews
  • "The lavender smell and Ylang Ylang instantly calms a fussy baby and the soothing aid of Manuka honey moisturizes his eczema prone skin. I usually use this product after a bad eczema breakout and notice an instant smoothing effective on his rough dry skin. Great as addition to bed time regimen!" in 5 reviews
  • "i highly recommend this to everyone." in 1 review
  • "It cleans her skin well but keeps it very soft and relaxes her." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my skin super soft and good smelling." in 1 review
Crystal S.
Love this product I recommend it. And something I will keep buying it's cheap and I use it everyday and i always make sure I have them on handy . I always buy 2 so I don't run out of it . I love it so much .
Nicole R.
Wichita , KS
By far my favorite line for skin care! I use this for my kids, my husband and myself. It smells so great and comes in nice packaging! I feel that they put a lot of effort into their products. I’m hooked.
Katie D.
Elkhorn, WI
The only shampoo that I’ll use on my daughter. She has cradle cap on her head and this got rid of it. I love the packaging and it’s extremely effective and puts Johnson and Johnson to shame. Much more natural also.
Burgandi M.
Austin, TX
Not only is the smell simply amazing, it is so gentle and leaves my babes skin so soft and fresh. It is as delicate as her baby skin and I love that it is a natural product I can use with confidence.
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati , OH
I love that I can wash my kids hair and body with the same thing!! They always smell so good when they get out of the tub. I always catch shea moisture on sale but it is definitely worth every penny.
Christina H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I bought this for my neices baby and we have been using it on her and she loves it and it calms her down right away and the scent is really nice. I like that it is made with natural ingredients.
Nathalie N.
Orlando, FL
When my baby was born I noticed he had a lot of eczema patches. I tried different products and came across this one. It smells amazing and my son’s skin has completely cleared. Happy Customer!
Alysha M.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
Enjoy using this for my babies sensitive skin. Love the smell of product and leaves babies skin soft and hydrated . Great amount of product for price. Love that is not harsh on my babies skin.
Destiny H.
Dry skin everywhere? This will relieve uncomfort and help you feel the best you can actually feel in your own skin. You will be soft and smooth. Apply after shower for best results!
Samantha O.
Ashley N.
Huron Park, ON
Is this all natural and organic ingredients?
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Is it tear free?
Kelsey T.
I love shea moisture products and my 4 month old daughter's skin is sensitive. Would anyone say this is a lot better than other baby washes?