SheaMoisture Red Tea & Babassu Baby Head to Toe Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Brittney B.SheaMoisture Red Tea & Babassu Baby Head to Toe Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Meagan S.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #10 in Baby Shampoo

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's Red Bush Baby Head-To-Toe Wash & Shampoo cleanses while protecting and soothing baby's tender skin. Gentle enough for everyday use.

Deionized Water, Decyl Glucoside (Coconut Oil), Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Aspalathus lineraris (Rooibos) leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Guar, Essential Oil Blend, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract *Certified Organic Ingredient.

• I love Shea Moisture Products!!! They work really good fo...4 Answers
  • Is this all natural and organic ingredients?2 Answers
  • Is it tear free?2 Answers
SheaMoisture Red Tea & Babassu Baby Head to Toe Wash & Shampoo
  • "Love this! I feel so comfortable using this for both my 3 year old and my newborn. J&J messed with my 3 year old's skin and had less than desirable ingredients but Shea mosture is great on sensitive skin!" in 19 reviews
  • "The lavender smell and Ylang Ylang instantly calms a fussy baby and the soothing aid of Manuka honey moisturizes his eczema prone skin. I usually use this product after a bad eczema breakout and notice an instant smoothing effective on his rough dry skin. Great as addition to bed time regimen!" in 5 reviews
  • "i highly recommend this to everyone." in 1 review
  • "It cleans her skin well but keeps it very soft and relaxes her." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my skin super soft and good smelling." in 1 review
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
I love all the shea moisture products, especially for my baby. I did a lot of research before delivery to see which skin products would be best for her skin. I choose this one, and so glad I did. Smells amazing, and will stay smelling delicious for about a week (since it's not a good idea to give your baby a bath everyday)
Would I recommend this to other mommies out there? Absolutely. I already do, and always will. And you will not be disappointed SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Wash & Shampoo
Robynne W.
Raleigh, NC
This was the first body wash I bought for my daughter. I love how gentle Shea Moisture products are as well as the quality ingredients. I really did use this for hair and body wash but, I would suggest following up with a conditioner. This bottle lasted for about 9 months or so as a little goes a long way. Great smell!
Jamillah S.
West Covina, CA
Being as tho I only use Shea moisture on myself when I found out there baby products I just knew I was going to fall in love with them for my daughter she has sensitive skin but this seems to do the job I love the smell and I always recommend it to my other mommy friends it's not harsh on the skin whatsoever but still gets the job done
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I've never heard of this stuff before until my aunt in law bought it for my baby girl. I use it for her shampoo as well as a bath wash and absolutely love it! This shampoo does amazing for her hair and it's also sulfate and paraben free! Along as animal cruelty free as well! You can buy this at your local Walmart or target!
Carolina V.
Puyallup, WA
I used this on my little girl and my oh my this smells heavenly ! After bath she goes around the house for hours smelling sooo good ! & she looks so clean. :) I love this product . The ingredients in this product showed to be really good for babies sensitive skin. :) didn't leave any redness or spots after using this. I loved it !
Mary J.
Saco,ME
Good item!! it makes your hair feel very soft and silky! the only problem i have with this item is i don't really like the smell of it. when i look for shampoo and conditioner, i don't just look at what it does, i look for smell too. i love when your hair smells good bcause of your shampoo and conditioner!!
Gloria J.
This product was amazing. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for something to moisturize your hair and make your skin smoother. I have bought this many times since I have tried it, and it still gives me the best results. The best part about it was that it wasn't on the expensive side.
Kenny R.
Love, love, love the baby head'to'toe washes from SM! I've tried this one, and the one in the turquoise bottle, my fave scent, along with the matching lotion. My son and I both use these as shampoo and body wash. My dogs all think the lotion tastes really good too, and my legs have hardly any left on them when I leave the house to go to work.
Taylor C.
Cincinnati, Ohio
This product is like any of your ordinary shampoo that you would buy. This product does smell really good and it left my hair dry if I didn't use conditioner which is sometimes a habit of mine. I really don't recommend this product because you can get $.79 shampoo that are honestly way better
Alex P.
Bellflower , CA
I absolutely love this body was and soap. I live with my older brother and his kids and we all share one bathroom. It's nice to have one item at hand that tackles everything down in the shower. I don't take up much space with multiple products and it actually works. Couldn't be happier
Quannika J.
Woodbridge , VA
I love Shea Moisture Products!!! They work really good for me. My question is Does the children line works just as well???
Ashley N.
Huron park, ON
Is this all natural and organic ingredients?
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
I usually don't do wash&shampoo products, but has this worked for anyone? Has it dried out anyone's skin?
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Is it tear free?
Kelsey T.
I love shea moisture products and my 4 month old daughter's skin is sensitive. Would anyone say this is a lot better than other baby washes?