SheaMoisture Red Tea & Babassu Baby Head-To-Toe Lotion

Descriptions:

Organic Head-to-Toe Lotion. Gentle enough for everyday use. Suitable for babies of all ages. Carrot oil to protect and soothe sensitive skin. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA or sulfates. Cruelty free, no animal testing. Certified organic ingredients Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath, for a relaxing massage or anytime baby needs a little moisture.  Gentle enough for everyday use.  Suitable for babies of all ages. Hydrate and soothe baby s tender skin with our nutri.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Red Tea & Babassu Baby Head-To-Toe Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I bought this for my grandson who is officially 4 weeks old today and suffering from extremely dry skin.” in reviews
“It smells great too! ” in reviews
Kissimmee, FL
I had a hard time finding a good lotion for my daughter. After trying almost everything from drug store to high end, I came across this at walgreens. After reading the label and looking up a quick review p, I purchased it and have bought 3 ever since then. Worked wonders for my daughter. Leaves her skin feeling nice, isn't greasy, the scent is not over powering, and its organic!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mother loves this stuff! She loves how it makes her skin feel it's very effective it's expensive for such a small amount but it really works! It meets all her expectations and more she recommends it to parents who have any their children to have that ultra soft skin!
Pecos, TX
I have nothing but good things to say about this product! it works great , I put it on right after I get out the shower! I got it as a gift in a little set & never thought to use it till I ran out of lotion saw that one and immediately liked it, it smelt great!
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
SheaMoisture Red Tea & Babassu Baby Head-To-Toe Lotion uploaded by Gisela Q.
I love the smell. This products are baby skin friendly made with natural ingredients. Just make sure you use the product, because it has an expiration date. The price is affordable and the quality is very good.
Leaves my skin very soft and smooth. I use it every day after I get out of the shower. I put it on in the morning and my skin is still soft and smooth until night time. I love how it takes my skin feel. No other lotions can compare to this. I do recommend.
Vancouver
I like this product a lot b/c this lotion isn't heavy or has a hard smell to it , it's very light and your skin doesn't feel oily when u put it on and my skin is very sensitive and b/c of that this lotion is the best for me , I really recommend it
Niceville , FL
I found this on sale at Ross and decided to try it out. I found it to have a mildly sweet scent. It felt sticky after drying on my skin. I wouldn't recommend using this on your children. Stick with what you know works.
Richmondville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
SheaMoisture Red Tea & Babassu Baby Head-To-Toe Lotion uploaded by Kathleen F.
I am a huge fan of Shea Moisture's hair products and shower oil. When I saw this peoduct, I was instantly taken with the gentle, natural smell and the texture. This lotion is absolutely for head to toe but babies shouldn't be the only ones to enjoy it!
I absolutely love this for my babies. I have to swap the caps on their lotion and soap, so I don't waste too much of the soap. otherwise it's perfect. one pump gets them clean and it lathers well.
E Liverpool, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love the smell. I love the way it feels. I carry it with me, everywhere I go. The pump top comes off a little too easily to suit me, but if you're not carrying it in a diaper bag, it's probably fine

Looking for your answer?