BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Organic Head-to-Toe Lotion. Gentle enough for everyday use. Suitable for babies of all ages. Carrot oil to protect and soothe sensitive skin. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA or sulfates. Cruelty free, no animal testing. Certified organic ingredients Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath, for a relaxing massage or anytime baby needs a little moisture.  Gentle enough for everyday use.  Suitable for babies of all ages. Hydrate and soothe baby s tender skin with our nutri.

SheaMoisture Red Tea & Babassu Baby Head-To-Toe Lotion
  • "I bought this for my grandson who is officially 4 weeks old today and suffering from extremely dry skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells great too! " in 1 review
M M.
Springfield, MA
I brought this for my 7 year old daughter, she loves the smell and I love the way it makes she skin feel. She is soo smooth and soft.

Shea Moisture Olive & Marula Baby Head to Toe Lotion w/ Avocado & Shea Butter is the love for me and my family.

Its a must have product in our household. I recommend this product...
Gisela Q.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell. This products are baby skin friendly made with natural ingredients. Just make sure you use the product, because it has an expiration date. The price is affordable and the quality is very good.
Alexia J.
New Iberia, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My first time picking up a SheaMoisture lotion and indeed I do like it. I'm a sucker for lotions I love creamy lotions and this is creamy and moisturizing. The scent is light coconut and smells great. I definitely re comment this lotion.
Marina R.
Tallmadge , OH
Love this for my baby, and for me! I trust this company. The lotions smell good, and make my little one so soft. I usually buy mine at Target or order online. Works well, safe for baby, and worth the extra money
Anne W.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wonderfully scented moisturizer! I love the smell and feel of this product... it leaves you feeling silky smooth and moisturized without a greasy filmy feeling after applying. I highly recommend all the lotions in this product line you will not be disappointed. This lotion is definitely worth the little extra you will pay for it. I found it in the baby aisle of the drugstore after searching all over for a relief from dry flaky skin.
Casandra A.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is the best baby lotion I have ever bought. My son is 10 months old and I have been using this since he was about a month old. Its the only lotion that doesn't dey him out from being used daily. Plus the smell is amazing.
Jazmin M.
El Paso, TX
I use this it smells great the texture of this is great little goes a long way its thick almost soapy but it last a long time pros i would say it last long you get your moneys work and con there really isn't any i love it my husband loves it smells amazing yes yes yes id recommend
Dina F.
Are you thinking about going chemical free as far as you beauty products go? Then this is the brand for your! I personally use a lot of their products.

I love this for my child. It's easy on his skin. Doesn't dry him out and keeps him moisturized. It smells great too!

marina R.
redondo beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought this lotion for my baby after sampling baby shampoo and absolutely love it! this would be my top favorite product for 2015. love the way my baby's and my skin feels after using it. As well as the nice smell.
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
I had a hard time finding a good lotion for my daughter. After trying almost everything from drug store to high end, I came across this at walgreens. After reading the label and looking up a quick review p, I purchased it and have bought 3 ever since then. Worked wonders for my daughter. Leaves her skin feeling nice, isn't greasy, the scent is not over powering, and its organic!