BY SHEAMOISTURE

Organic Head-to-Toe Lotion. Gentle enough for everyday use. Suitable for babies of all ages. Carrot oil to protect and soothe sensitive skin. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA or sulfates. Cruelty free, no animal testing. Certified organic ingredients Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath, for a relaxing massage or anytime baby needs a little moisture.  Gentle enough for everyday use.  Suitable for babies of all ages. Hydrate and soothe baby s tender skin with our nutri.

SheaMoisture Red Tea & Babassu Baby Head-to-Toe Lotion
  • "My son had sensitive skin and eczema and this would help to relax his skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells great too! " in 1 review
  • "I bought this for my grandson who is officially 4 weeks old today and suffering from extremely dry skin." in 1 review
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
El Paso, TX
I use this it smells great the texture of this is great little goes a long way its thick almost soapy but it last a long time pros i would say it last long you get your moneys work and con there really isn't any i love it my husband loves it smells amazing yes yes yes id recommend
Ashley d.
Ashley d.
Wellness Guru Expert
My mother loves this stuff! She loves how it makes her skin feel it's very effective it's expensive for such a small amount but it really works! It meets all her expectations and more she recommends it to parents who have any their children to have that ultra soft skin!
Gali M.
Gali M.
Pecos, TX
I have nothing but good things to say about this product! it works great , I put it on right after I get out the shower! I got it as a gift in a little set & never thought to use it till I ran out of lotion saw that one and immediately liked it, it smelt great!
Desaree M.
Desaree M.
Leaves my skin very soft and smooth. I use it every day after I get out of the shower. I put it on in the morning and my skin is still soft and smooth until night time. I love how it takes my skin feel. No other lotions can compare to this. I do recommend.
Abneet G.
Abneet G.
Vancouver
I like this product a lot b/c this lotion isn't heavy or has a hard smell to it , it's very light and your skin doesn't feel oily when u put it on and my skin is very sensitive and b/c of that this lotion is the best for me , I really recommend it
Alexia J.
Alexia J.
New Iberia, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
My first time picking up a SheaMoisture lotion and indeed I do like it. I'm a sucker for lotions I love creamy lotions and this is creamy and moisturizing. The scent is light coconut and smells great. I definitely re comment this lotion.
Casandra A.
Casandra A.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is the best baby lotion I have ever bought. My son is 10 months old and I have been using this since he was about a month old. Its the only lotion that doesn't dey him out from being used daily. Plus the smell is amazing.
Cait N.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion smells so mild and pleasant. The formula is light and moisturizing without being greasy.
Felisha M.
Felisha M.
Harker Heights, TX
Super smooth and smells great. its like a sweet smell. Super great texture with a great feeling
Anne W.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Wonderfully scented moisturizer! I love the smell and feel of this product... it leaves you feeling silky smooth and moisturized without a greasy filmy feeling after applying. I highly recommend all the lotions in this product line you will not be disappointed. This lotion is definitely worth the little extra you will pay for it. I found it in the baby aisle of the drugstore after searching all over for a relief from dry flaky skin.