SheaMoisture Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Stretch Mark Intensive Repair Oil

Description:

An intensive oil treatment packed with skin-saving essential fatty acids, antioxidants, phytosterols and naturally occurring omegas. Certified organic Raw Shea Butter deeply hydrates and nourishes to help boost the ability of stressed skin to repair itself. Amaonzonian Cupuaçu, a plant-sourced Lanolin substitute, combines with Passiflora Oil to form a protective layer on the skin's surface, preventing

Instructions:

Massage a few drops into affected areas every morning and evening. For best results, use after exfoliating with our ALL-OVER BODY SCRUB.

Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Coco-caprylate, Diheptyl Succinate, Tocopherol, Theobroma Grandiflorium (Cupuaçu) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Luminara Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Pistacia Vera Seed Oil, Ochroleuca Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerin Undecylenate, Essential Oil Blend

Does anyone know if SheaMoisture is still making SheaMoisture Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Stretch Mark Intensive Repair Oil? I am absolutely in love with it but cannot seem to find it anywhere online or in stores anymore. Is this product discontinued?
Does this work on a beard?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Stretch Mark Intensive Repair Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Makenzie P.
Weirton
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Stretch Mark Intensive Repair Oil uploaded by Makenzie P.
Great product one of the best I would recommend it to all my friends they’ve also said it’s great for anyone or any type of skin I hope my review helps
Casey G.
Rochester, PA
I really enjoyed this product! It helped my skin get more moisture and it made my skin smooth and soft and it smells good!!! I would definitely recommend trying it out and seeing what it does for you. It worked musicals on my dry skin!!!! I will definitely be replacing.my old one!
Jacky L.
San Jose, CA
Este producto si cumple su funcion ayuda a mantener la piel hermosa y saludable siempre y cuando la uses como díse
Hannah B.
Elgin, OK
I love how price appropriate this brand is and how accessible it is to everyone because of that. This oil smells nice and seems more natural than some of the other alternatives. A little bit goes a long way, and I think I’m starting to see a difference in the health of my skin. Dryness causes cracking and this seems to prevent that for me. I definitely recommend!
tiffeny B.
Berryville, AR
I used this with my frist and second son it definitely helps and smells amazing makes your skin so soft
Michele S.
Gobles, MI
I love the product and it smells amazing. I started putting it on my stretch Mark's before the baby was here. I can honestly say that with this my stretch marks are not as bad as they were or not there at all!
Genesis S.
Woodland Hls, CA
This intensive care product is great! It does the job faster and it works great. I definitely recommend it! It smells great to me and it was cost efficient!
Shanice C.
This product of Shea moister is alright. I use this to take care of my terrible skin and it works fine.
Crystal V.
Covington, GA
I like this but however it never worked for me! I will not give a bad view due to mine marks are forever and I have to always wear with pride of my children!
Ashley N.
Fitchburg, WI
I absolutely LOVE this oil. The scent is amazing and it has done wonders as far as moisturizing my skin. I can’t say whether it has lessened stretch marks - in fact, I doubt it does so. However, I love it overall due to how good it smells and how well it moisturizes. I was using it after I showered for maximum absorption. I ran out of my last bottle of this a few months ago and have been looking for it everywhere both in person and online. I’m sad to say that I think this may have been discontinued. I really hope Shea Moisture brings this back even if they need to market it as a regular body oil versus a stretch mark reducing body oil for moms. I would be sad to find out it was discontinued completely.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley N.