SheaMoisture Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Stretch Mark Intensive Repair Oil uploaded by Kerisa J.SheaMoisture Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Stretch Mark Intensive Repair Oil uploaded by Claryssa I.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #14 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Description:

An intensive oil treatment packed with skin-saving essential fatty acids, antioxidants, phytosterols and naturally occurring omegas. Certified organic Raw Shea Butter deeply hydrates and nourishes to help boost the ability of stressed skin to repair itself. Amaonzonian Cupuaçu, a plant-sourced Lanolin substitute, combines with Passiflora Oil to form a protective layer on the skin's surface, preventing

Instructions:

Massage a few drops into affected areas every morning and evening. For best results, use after exfoliating with our ALL-OVER BODY SCRUB.

Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Coco-caprylate, Diheptyl Succinate, Tocopherol, Theobroma Grandiflorium (Cupuaçu) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Luminara Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Pistacia Vera Seed Oil, Ochroleuca Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerin Undecylenate, Essential Oil Blend

Buy on Amazon
Ada H.
I used both of these products together when I was pregnant and they were my favorite products!!! I thought the price was really good, the products were exceptional. I usually rubbed the oil on first and the put the butter on. The butter was really greasy, but it absorbed really quickly! And it was like real butter, it would start melting the second you put it on your skin. I actually still use it occasionally just for dry skin! I recommend this to everyone I know!!!
Allison D.
Hattiesburg, MS
This stuff is a literal oil that you spray on your stomach. When I first spray it on it feels greasy, but I think the oils may soak it more quickly than lotions that I’ve used. Plus I don’t feel like I have to rub it in as much because the oil is so easy to spread out and just leave to soak in. Plus I got it for under $10 I’m pretty sure and you can’t beat that.
Tori S.
Lindstrom, MN
Love it!!
I kind of waited too long to start using this product. I had been using just a coco butter cream and started getting really dry flaky skin at the beginning of my 8th month. Let me tell u....instant relief from the itchy feeling. It didn't get rid of my dry skin, so far, it's only been like a week though. I went back and bought the cream as well, just 2 days ago. Now that has started curing my dry skin. O and I love the smell of this line!! The repair oil really has faded stretch marks I've had for almost 8 yrs from my first baby though. I had lost hope on that so it's been a pleasant surprise.
Kaitlyn G.
Carmichaels, PA
I used this in combination with other things and I really feel like it did was it was supposed to do. A con of this product though is it’s super oily, (I know that’s the point) it just would always leave oil on my clothes afterwards and some shirts you could see it. Otherwise it’s a great product!
Jazmin T.
Anthony
I've been using the SheMoisture for a couple of months and let me tell u that I love how easy it is to apply in my stomach. I love how I can just spray it n rub it in my stomach. It has hydrated my stomach where I have stretch marks. It's a must have for soon to be mothers.
Abbiee 👑.
San Antonio
I just had my first born this year and I used this product. I still got a lot of scretch marks left. And I had a whole lot during my pregnancy and no I rarely scratched my belly. I just couldnt tell if it was working or not. Its an okay product.
Tisha R.
Love this, a brand that not only charitable and make great contributions for women,they also have a formula that gives your skin a soft feel with a glow just like the hair products leave your hair smelling and heslthy,my go to every where I go
Kaitlin F.
I had so many stretch marks till I used this and it didn’t work right away but after two months they were getting lighter and lighter. The cons are that it’s oily so it gets everywhere like olive oil. But it’s moisturizing.
Sapphire D.
Vineyard, UT
This stretch mark oil worked really well. I don’t use it anymore but it was so moisturizing and nice feeling. I thought it was a great product for the value. If you haven’t tried this, and you’re looking for one, try this.
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
Product was okay I don’t think I used it long enough to really see results. I feel like with any cream or oil you really need to be using it for months at a time to see any crazy results. Makes your skin feel nice though.