SheaMoisture Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Stretch Mark Intensive Repair Oil uploaded by Kerisa J.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #13 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Helps Hydrate, Protect Improve ElasticityWith Passiflora Pistachio OilsHelps Soothe Dry SkinIntensive Oil TreatmentAn intensive oil treatment packed with skin-saving essential fatty acids, antioxidants, phytosterols and naturally occurring omegas....

Buy on Amazon
Tori S.
Lindstrom, MN
Review for: SheaMoisture Mommy & Me Pre/Post Natal Stretch Mark Repair Oil 4 oz. (Pack of 6)
Love it!!
I kind of waited too long to start using this product. I had been using just a coco butter cream and started getting really dry flaky skin at the beginning of my 8th month. Let me tell u....instant relief from the itchy feeling. It didn't get rid of my dry skin, so far, it's only been like a week though. I went back and bought the cream as well, just 2 days ago. Now that has started curing my dry skin. O and I love the smell of this line!! The repair oil really has faded stretch marks I've had for almost 8 yrs from my first baby though. I had lost hope on that so it's been a pleasant surprise.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: SheaMoisture Mommy Stretch Mark Intensive Repair Oil, Raw Shea & Cupuacu-4 fl oz (118 ml)
After getting this I read the reviews and found that my "butter" much like everyone else's was grainy and wet feeling. I emptied the contents into a small pot and warmed it on the stove until it was melted and the grainy crystals were gone. From there I poured it into a container to cool in the fridge and just before it was firm (5 min) I got out my hand mixer and "whipped" it into body butter. It looks and feels amazing now! Also, some complained of the smell but I find it very sweet. I only gave it four stars because I am not sure how well it prevents stretch marks! Good luck to whoever buys it
Jennifer R.
I loved this product! I would apply it after I used their pregnancy anti-stretch cream at night to my belly and hips. I didn’t get any stretch marks. I also applied it after pregnancy for a while. It smells nice, also.
(Make sure you wear a t-shirt that you aren’t too attached to because it is oil. I never had an issue getting it on something, but still I wouldn’t wear silky pj’s just in case.)
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
Helped fade coloring of my stretch marks without frequent use. I’m sure if I used it frequently it would have helped more. It’s easy to find in stores at an affordable price. Scent is good. It is an oil so be prepared to wash your hands after rubbing it in.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I prefer the oil over the moisturizer because it sinks deeper into the skin and last longer throughout the day. I also feel like the product goes further than a lotion. My only recommendation is to let it try somewhat on the skin before putting on clothes.
Kate L.
Claremont , NH
Absolutely love the simplicity of this product. The super easy spray bottle makes application fast and easy especially when on the go or in a rush. Your skin feels amazing and it really helps diminish the appearance of stretch marks.
Lexy H.
San Antonio , TX
This stretch mark spray I highly enjoy. Because the spray is very easily applied to your hand or the area where you have stretch marks and it comes in handy. You can apply this product right after you get out the shower.
Alexis L.
Winchester, KY
Smells great it takes some time but I feel like I am seeing results from this. I use it daily and right after the shower. Price point is great you can get this online at Ulta never seen it in store will purchase more!
April H.
This product was really difficult to find in stores and I found it was pricier than other brands. The product it did seem to work well and I would recommend to a friend if they could find it. I would not purchase again.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I purchased this based on other reviews and it wasn’t that amazing to me. The smell was good and everything. But used for months and never seen a change. I don’t expect them to disappear because i know that will never happen but I would just love to soften them or lighten them up. But I’m starting to think that is impossible! For the prices of this stuff atleast let there be a tiny bit of change!