SheaMoisture Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Stretch Mark Butter Cream

This nutruent-rich Butter Cream hydrates and comforts dry, tight stretched skin. Certified organic Raw Shea Butter helps deeply moisturize and reinforce skin's elasticity. Amazonian Cupuaçu, a plant-sourced Lanolin substitute, combines with Passiflora Oil to form a protective layer on the skin's surface, preventing moisture loss and reducing the risk of stretch marks appearing. Alluring Pistachio Oil helps nourish and protect skin.

I want to try that product ?
Does this help existing stretch marks or just prevent them?
whhich is the best strech mark cream?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Stretch Mark Butter Cream!
Raelina W.
I really loved this stretch mark moisturizer. If you use it in the winter time you need to warm the product in your hands by rubbing your hands together because it can be grainy. In a warmer climate you shouldn’t have a problem. This leaves my skin super moisturized and I really like the smell of it too. Definitely would recommend this to other mommas or other women with stretch marks. I really like that this is all natural as well so you don’t have to worry about it harming precious baby.
Wendy O.
Smells really good and moisturizes my skin but as far as reducing appearance of stretch marks I saw no difference
Sandra C.
Dilworth, MN
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Stretch Mark Butter Cream uploaded by Sandra C.
I cant even begin to say how much I love this cream! My previous pregnancies I tried different stretch mark creams and they all felt so greasy and sticky. I would need to air out my belly after applying the cream. The Mommy Stretchmark ButterCream went on so smooth and instantly felt normal! The best part is how little I used. I would highly recommend this cream! SheaMoisture Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Stretch Mark Butter Cream
savannah H.
I used this for existing stretch marks on my legs (thicc life) and didn’t notice much of a difference beyond my skin being softer although I’m sure this will help as a scar preventive for mother’s.
Anna T.
Tukwila, WA
Loved the smell. I don't know if it was good genes or this but I hardly got any stretch marks at all. I started using it when my tummy started growing. I would definitely use this again for any future pregnancy and I recommend it to all my friends!!
Amber C.
Stanhope, NJ
I likes this it was thick cream smelled nice but I didn’t notice a difference on my stretch marks. I still had them. I did notice my skin felt softer.
Tamara P.
Austin, TX
Ideal para usar antes durante y después del embarazo. Ayuda a que no pique la piel y es muy humectante
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
I really really really enjoyed this stretch mark cream. It smelled soooooooooooo good and left my skin feeling so soft. Unfortunately I didn't use it as much as I should have but I know it was a great product!! Use consistently if you want to prevent stretch marks. Remember they are also genetic so you can still get a few but as long as you keep your skin moisturized you should avoid most stretch marks.
elaina S.
Vineland, NJ
Great product! Easy to apply! Applies smoothly on skin. Leaves skin moisturized all day. Affordable! I would recommend to others. Can be purchased in the store and online. Great for sensitive skin.
Daniela M.
Garland, TX
I use this for my stretch marks whenver I was pregnant fork my baby now she is 5 months old and I don't have any stretch marks and I love it alot it help me alot
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristina S.
Huntington, IN
Stephanie L.
Denver, CO
il y a 3 ans
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Stretch Mark Butter Cream. Does it qork better than the regular shea cocoa butter? Im kn my second pregnancy an would like to get rid kf skme of the marks.