BY SHEAMOISTURE #8 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Description:

This nutruent-rich Butter Cream hydrates and comforts dry, tight stretched skin. Certified organic Raw Shea Butter helps deeply moisturize and reinforce skin's elasticity. Amazonian Cupuaçu, a plant-sourced Lanolin substitute, combines with Passiflora Oil to form a protective layer on the skin's surface, preventing moisture loss and reducing the risk of stretch marks appearing. Alluring Pistachio Oil helps nourish and protect skin.

Instructions:

After showering or bathing, smooth a generous amount onto damp skin and massage in.

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Pistacia Vera Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Tocopherol.

Buy on ULTA
Jennifer B.
Riverview, FL
So, I haven’t actually noticed a change in my stretch marks.. which for me is fantastic because I love my marks. HOWEVER, this lotion smells absolutely amazing. It is incredibly relaxing and soothing to the skin. It soaks in well and leaves the skin feeling so soft and hydrated. It’s my favorite to rub on after a hot shower and climb into bed after chasing around kids all day. I’ll definitely be buying it again. I bought mine in the baby and mommy box at target! I only wanted the baby wash and lotion for my daughter, but thought I’d give the mommy lotion a shot. I’m so glad I did.
Raelina W.
I really loved this stretch mark moisturizer. If you use it in the winter time you need to warm the product in your hands by rubbing your hands together because it can be grainy. In a warmer climate you shouldn’t have a problem. This leaves my skin super moisturized and I really like the smell of it too. Definitely would recommend this to other mommas or other women with stretch marks. I really like that this is all natural as well so you don’t have to worry about it harming precious baby.
Alondra H.
Rock Island
I love this product❤, I am currently pregnant and have been for the past six months with my first baby and I tried just about everything to keep my skin hydrated. I absolutely think that this butter here is what worked the best for me since I could go to bed with it on and by the time I wake up u still have some on and it really relieves that itchy feeling once your mommy marks start kicking in. And throughout the day I like to give my belly a couple sprays of the mommy stretch mark intensive repair oil. From the same makers of the butter. They are my best friends I love them❤ SheaMoisture Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Stretch Mark Intensive Repair OilSheaMoisture Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Stretch Mark Butter Cream
Carrie A.
I loooove shea moisture’s!!! I found this at babies r us. It’s definitely a luxurious feel, which I love. A. Little does go a very long way. My skin did feel really hydrated while and even after wearing it. The only thing, I couldn’t really get used to the smell. It doesn’t smell bad, just it was a little sting for me that’s all. I will definitely keep buying their products cuz I am hooked lol
Elizabeth B.
Pekin, IL
I really like all of the products I have tried from this bran. The fact that there is no bad chemicals in them is great. Most people wouldn't know that the butter in this cream is one of the best for holding on to moisture. The one warning I will give is, like with all stretch mark cream, it's best used before you have any as a preventive measure.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I love this I use this on my very stubborn stretch marks in my inner thighs from years ago from wright gain I didn't know if this would work and after 3 months of trying this I am pleasantly surprised. . I would suggest to take a pic day 1 14 30 day and so forth to be able to judge the difference in a better view instead of with looking at sincw we tend to be our own critic. This seemed to help me gage the difference so much more and appreciate the improvements in my skin
V Chor P.
I love how super hydrating, and soft my skin felt when I used this product, while I was pregnant with my second child I couldn’t use certain products. When i use this product, my skin wasn’t as dry at all, and it helped with my stretch marks! I recommend this product if you’re putting some extra weights, prego.
Erika S.
Spring Hill, FL
I had lost weight and noticed some red lines started to show on my thighs so I started looking up online what I could to stop them from scaring . I used this everyday before bed and in the morning and they started to fade I have no stretch marks at the moment so I hope it was this that did it’s magic.
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I am not a mom, I just love this stuff. It’s smoothing and has helped eliminate/lighten some of my stretch marks. Stretch marks are natural and normal, so they don’t really go away. But if you’re very self conscious, this helps. It also really softens, so it makes a good lotion regardless.
Brittany H.
Savannah
I have been using this stretch mark cream for about 6 months now. After having my baby girl my stretch marks became bigger and lighter and you could see them. I started using the stretch mark cream every time I get out of the shower. Results starting showing about the 2nd week I was using it and I was very happy. This product also leaves your skin smooth and smelling so beautiful.!! I highly recommend that if you haven’t already found one you like or tired of spending outrageous amount of money and the stretch mark cream isn’t working try this it’s very affordable and doable!
Skyla H.
Lewisport, KY
does this really work?!? i have delt w stretch marks since middle school
Meg H.
Does this work well for existing stretch marks or more for just prevention?
Niko T.
Gurabo
Do it work on stretch marks ?
saygee c.
After having my kids I have a lot of stretch marks so if this product can work I would definitely like to try it
JASS✨ V.