BY SHEAMOISTURE #8 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Description:

This nutruent-rich Butter Cream hydrates and comforts dry, tight stretched skin. Certified organic Raw Shea Butter helps deeply moisturize and reinforce skin's elasticity. Amazonian Cupuaçu, a plant-sourced Lanolin substitute, combines with Passiflora Oil to form a protective layer on the skin's surface, preventing moisture loss and reducing the risk of stretch marks appearing. Alluring Pistachio Oil helps nourish and protect skin.

Instructions:

After showering or bathing, smooth a generous amount onto damp skin and massage in.

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Pistacia Vera Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Tocopherol.

Buy on ULTA
Alondra H.
Rock Island
I love this product❤, I am currently pregnant and have been for the past six months with my first baby and I tried just about everything to keep my skin hydrated. I absolutely think that this butter here is what worked the best for me since I could go to bed with it on and by the time I wake up u still have some on and it really relieves that itchy feeling once your mommy marks start kicking in. And throughout the day I like to give my belly a couple sprays of the mommy stretch mark intensive repair oil. From the same makers of the butter. They are my best friends I love them❤ SheaMoisture Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Stretch Mark Intensive Repair OilSheaMoisture Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Stretch Mark Butter Cream
Carrie A.
I loooove shea moisture’s!!! I found this at babies r us. It’s definitely a luxurious feel, which I love. A. Little does go a very long way. My skin did feel really hydrated while and even after wearing it. The only thing, I couldn’t really get used to the smell. It doesn’t smell bad, just it was a little sting for me that’s all. I will definitely keep buying their products cuz I am hooked lol
Cassandra M.
Waterford, MI
This product has the texture of solidified coconut oil, which makes it so a little goes a long way. I didn't buy this for strechmarks, so I can't really say whether it works for that or not. But I did purchase it to help make stretching skin during a winter pregnancy a little easier. This keeps my skin moisturizer for the entire day and feels great. I also love the smell.
Starla M.
Burnsville
I give this 2 stars because it did lighten my stretch marks a little bit but it didn't make them go away, it didn't make them any less visible. I was saddened to find out I bought something for $15 that didn't work and on top of that I couldn't get a refund. If you need them lightened a little bit then I would say go for it but otherwise I would not recommend.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I love this I use this on my very stubborn stretch marks in my inner thighs from years ago from wright gain I didn't know if this would work and after 3 months of trying this I am pleasantly surprised. . I would suggest to take a pic day 1 14 30 day and so forth to be able to judge the difference in a better view instead of with looking at sincw we tend to be our own critic. This seemed to help me gage the difference so much more and appreciate the improvements in my skin
V Chor P.
I love how super hydrating, and soft my skin felt when I used this product, while I was pregnant with my second child I couldn’t use certain products. When i use this product, my skin wasn’t as dry at all, and it helped with my stretch marks! I recommend this product if you’re putting some extra weights, prego.
Erica R.
Afton, TN
Oh the good things I can say about Shea Moisture products! This is a wonderful company and anything you pick up is almost always guaranteed to work for me. Skin is so unique though so it may not be best for you. You just have to try and this is one I would recommend again and again.
Cassidy M.
Ashburn, VA
This stuff was my go to during my pregnancy. It worked really well at keeping my skin moisturized and taking care of stretch marks. It smells wonderful! I used this every morning and every night into a few months post partum. i’ll definitely use this with my next pregnancy!
Alexis R.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Well at first I was so excited to be using this when I was pregnant with my son. It was nice and soft and hydrating. It kept my belly nice and moisturized but as my belly got bigger I did get stretch marks which I kno it not a miracle cream but it did help with itching
Brittany H.
Savannah
I have been using this stretch mark cream for about 6 months now. After having my baby girl my stretch marks became bigger and lighter and you could see them. I started using the stretch mark cream every time I get out of the shower. Results starting showing about the 2nd week I was using it and I was very happy. This product also leaves your skin smooth and smelling so beautiful.!! I highly recommend that if you haven’t already found one you like or tired of spending outrageous amount of money and the stretch mark cream isn’t working try this it’s very affordable and doable!
saygee c.
After having my kids I have a lot of stretch marks so if this product can work I would definitely like to try it
Shanta Y.
Newnan, GA
How well does this product work? and how well does it work compared to other products?