SheaMoisture Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Soothing Nursing Balm uploaded by Erica B.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Breastfeeding is a beautiful thing. Unfortunately the irritation and soreness that comes with it is not as beautiful. Raw Shea Cupuacu Mommy Soothing Nursing Balm from SheaMoisture helps relieve the irritation and hydrates and heal the nipple. SheaMoisture uses recipes handed down from a healer and give it a modern twist. They use only the best ingredients gathered from around the world to provide the best products out there. With their roots starting in 1912 in Sierra Leone the bring us products that have been used by generation after generation for beautiful skin.

Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
Thank the heavens for this cream. It has saved my life and my tatas from the agony of breastfeeding. I’m so glad I found this. I been using it religiously since the moment I bought it. Definitely recommend and the smell is amazing
Meghan S.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! This nursing balm is AMAZING. The smell is completely to die for... and as crazy as it sounds, it make me feel a little put together as a new mom! This balm was so helpful in healing chapped nipples after the first few days and weeks of nursing my newborn daughter. I felt like it really helped me heal faster and allowed me to continue nursing (we're now 6 months in) pain free!
Jessica Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I could have really used this when nursing my first baby. Being stubborn, i didn't, and continued not to with my other 3 babies. This last baby has taught me that, no - there really is a use for these products and they're not all just for making a profit off mothers. It really works and I will be using this for future children!
Elizabeth V.
Los Banos, CA
I am a huge fan of Shea Moisture products after first seeing there products at target I stocked up. However, this product is by far the best. It feels so great on my skin, and by the way, great for after shaving this product is a must have in my bathroom.
Alexandria R.
Atascadero, CA
Okay, I only use this because of the smell it it adds SO MUCH moisture back into my skin. It's super gentle and not too oily. It's long lasting and a little coin size goes a long way! Definitely worth trying
Monica g.
West Palm Bch, FL
This has been a life saver for a nursing mom. I don't know where I would be without this. Probably would have given up on nursing. I highly recommend this product for all nursing mothers. Will definitely buy again with my next baby.
Toni W.
I used this product with both of my pregnancies and swear by it! It helps the skin soothe when it's being stretched beyond capacity and again is a great price compared to others out on the market.
Dusti W.
All the Shea Moisture products are winners, but I am a fan of this creamy shea butter. It is a great skin moisturizer, helps keep my wild curls frizz-free, and is really good for shaving.
Stephanie M.
SheaMoisture Products NEVER FAIL to disappoint!! I haven't met a SheaMoisture Product I didn't like. I LOVE ALL THEIR PRODUCTS! I use the whole hair care line and the results have been amazing! All their products are affordable and I recommend them to EVERYONE!!
KATHRYN T.
Leroy, MI
Best product I've used for this purpose! Even smells better than any other nursing balm I've tried. Having two babies in a row and nursing for over 3 years straight now, I'm confident in saying that this product works miracles!
Monique M.