SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Frizz Defense Styling Gel Cream uploaded by ¢ ค ๓.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

This conditioning styling gel provides crunch-free definition and shine with lasting hold to thick, wavy hair. Amazonian Cupuacu, certified organic Raw Shea Butter, Passiflora and Pistachio Oils blend in a protective formula that smoothes and shields humidity-prone hair against weather conditions and pollution that can cause frizzy flyaways and poofing.

Instructions:

Section clean, conditioned hair. Apply a small amount to wet or damp hair, using fingers to work through each section. Air-dry for smooth, natural waves or heat style as desired.

Water, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Pistacia Vera (Pistachio) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

Buy on Walgreens
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
I really loved this product! We used it all up in my household. It worked great on my curly hair and amazing on styling all my kids hair. I like this product a lot because it’s not heavy or sticky or weird in texture like most gels. It’s more on the natural side and really tames any frizz making any look so much better and well put together. It was great for mornings I was running late and had to put my hair in a pony tail, it made such the difference in keeping my hair looking like it was planned and I took my time than really I just rushed out the door. It’s also affordable I will be repurchasing!
Sirena N.
I heard such great things about this product from various social media, so I had to give it a try. Unfortunately, it was a dud for me, and I genuinely enjoy SheaMoisture products. It really dried out my hair and gave me almost no definition for my wavy/curly long hair. If you use it, I suggest using a really great leave-in to counteract the dryness.
Lisa M.
Randolph, NJ
This gel is great for Frizz control! I have curly hair that is prone to Frizz- my hair type is 3a/b I purchased it at ULTA a while ago during a sale and it smells nice and has a light consistency. I would buy this again
Sonam S.
Bloomington , MN
This gel really helps create great curl clumps. What I didn’t like is that it takes away the shine from my hair. I think it has something to do with an ingredient.
Serenity W.
This is a fantastic moisturizer. Of course it's greasy, but it has to be to provide this much moisture. I put it on at night, and in the morning my skins still feels soft. It is scented, but I really enjoy the scent. Sometimes it gets gritty - I think from getting cold and then warm again, but it will still rub in just fine. I use this on my entire body - not to cure, or prevent stretch marks, but to keep my skin soft. It's my favorite nighttime moisturizer, and I've tried many.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
I use this on my damp hair after my shower when I want to wear my hair naturally wavy. I have thick but fine hair and this has been my favorite product lately because it doesn't take much and it's the only product I need to keep my curls in tact but without reducing any volume. I also love that it doesn't leave my hair crunchy like some mousses or hairsprays will do and it smells seriously amazing!
Sherae S.
I'm a huge hair gel user for my curls. But um yeah...this one was just ok for me. Maybe because I'm used to thicker gels. This gel cream is very liquidy and thin of a formula, making me feel like I news lots of product to coat my curls. I might give it another shot not sure.
Nicole M.
Belmont
Smells like the perfume pink sugar! I have this and the whole line!! I also love the bath oil in this scent!! You can just add some to your bath or apply it directly to your skin after you get out of the shower and you smell wonderful all day
Luz C.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely adore this scent. From the gel to the scrub, lotions, shampoo and conditioner, I have them all. The gel has a good hold for your hair and mine is curly and frizzy. Shea Moisture has found a permanent customer in me.
Sarah H.
Redding, CA
Love this gel. Gives great definition. Less frizz soft hold. I always keep this in hand. Smells a lil wierd but doesn't linger
Assata R.
I have 4a hair.  Can I use this as a conditioner for the LOC method?