SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Frizz Defense Shampoo uploaded by Tiffany F.
2 colors available

BY SHEAMOISTURE

With passiflora and pistachio oils. Helps cleanse and smooth thick, wavy hair. Sulfate free and color safe. Gently cleanse and hydrate hick, wavy hair with this sulfate-free shampoo, great for protein-sensitive hair. Amazonian Cupuacu Butter, certified organic Raw Shea Butter, Passiflora and Pistachio Oils blend together in a moisture-replenishing formula that smoothes and shields humidity-prone hair against weather conditions and pollution that can cause frizzy flyaways and poofing. Raw Shea Butter deeply moisturizes while conditioning the scalp. Amazonian Cupuacu envelopes the hair cuticle to protect from humidity and other environmental stressors. Passiflora oil conditions and smoothes to improve the look and feel of hair. No sulfates, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, animal testing. Our Story: Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe

Buy on ULTA
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the first shampoo that I have ever used where I washed my hair and it left my hair truly frizz free! I have curly 3c/4a hair that is very prone to frizz. I washed my hair with this shampoo and wrapped it in a t-shirt. After about 20 minutes I took the t-shirt off and I was left with AMAZING frizz-free curly, bouncy hair. This shampoo really exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this to anyone with frizzy hair.
Klarissa A.
Klarissa A.
Round Rock, TX
Great for gals who shampoo their hair every 2-3 days. I have incredibly thick curly hair and anything with sulfates meant to 'lather' dry my scalp out. This helps to cleanse my scalp, yet leaves enough of my natural oils so that my scalp is moisturized.
Taliyah M.
Taliyah M.
DET
I tried this shampoo and I was extremely impressed. I have a mix of 3c/4a hair that has both medium and high porosity textures. After washing each section of my hair with this shampoo, I wrapped my hair in a cotton t-shirt to absorb the excess water and when I removed the t-shirt, I was in shock. My hair was in perfectly defined spiral curls with absolutely NO frizz! I had body, and volume AND frizz free hair!!!!! I have NEVER had a shampoo do this for me. To have frizz-free hair with nothing but shampoo is unheard of for me. If you are still on the fence about trying this product, go ahead and try it you will NOT be disappointed
Bria M.
Bria M.
Loganville, GA
Not my favorite Shea Moisture product. The shampoo left my hair feeling coated no matter how much I rinsed it. I did use it with the conditioner and I honestly didn't see a huge difference in the amount of frizz I have. My hair is very curly and prone to frizz but this wasn't much help. I still love SheaMoisture and some of their other lines though; this one just wasn't meant for me!
Merlin F.
Merlin F.
This frizz defense shampoo is so amazinggg. Ot onpy is it sulfate and silicine free, but it leaves your hair feeling clean of build up and frizz free without the harsh ingedients. This shampoo smells sooo good and I would definitely recommend following with the frizz defense conditioner for better results. 5 star product :)
Alex C.
Alex C.
Westminster, CO
I had no issues with this. I do think it worked well on my frizz. I have long thick curly frizzy hair and this helped keep it tame. I would repurchase this product once I'm through with it I like how this made my hair feel. I was very satudufied with this product.
Diona H.
Diona H.
Landover, MD
One word: BOMB. Gives great curl definition and truly is frizz and crunch free. I wouldn't use it in place of your usual leave in and styling cream but as a finisher because it will dry your hair if you don't add a moisturizing element.
Aletha H.
Aletha H.
Lawrence, KS
Trying this on my natural hair was well worth the price. I curls were softer, hair detangled pretty easily and I didn't have to was my hair as much, so the product lasted.
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
This #shampoo has done wonders for my hair. It smells great and is really lightweight! You can find great deals at #Ulta