BY SHEAMOISTURE #54 in Hair Serums

With Passiflora And Pistachio Oils. Helps Strengthen And Smooth Thick, Wavy Hair. Sulfate Free And Color Safe. Deep Condition, Smooth And Improve Hair'S Elasticity While Controlling Frizz. This Reparative Treatment Blends Amazonnian Cupuacu Butter With Certified Organic Raw Shea Butter, Passiflora And Pistachio Oils To Help Strengthen, Smooth And Shield Humidity-Prone Hair Against Weather Conditions And Pollution That Can Cause Frizzy Flyaways And Poofing. Raw Shea Butter Deeply Moisturizes While Conditioning Hair And Scalp. Amazonian Cupuacu Evelopes The Hair Cuticle To Protect From Humidity And Other Environmental Stressors. Passiflora Oil Conditions And Smoothes To Improve The Look And Feel Of Hair. No Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Animal Testing. Sofi Tucker Started Selling Shea Nuts At The Village Market In Bonthe, Sierra Leone In 1912. By Age 19, The Widowed Mother Of Four Was Selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap And Her Homemade Hair And Skin Preparations All Over The Countryside. Sofi Tucker Was Our Grandmother And Sheamoisture Is Her Legacy. With This Purchase You Help Empower Disadvantaged Ladies To Realize A Brighter, Healthier Future. Tested On Our Family For Four Generations. Never On Animals. Made In Usa

Noushky F.
Noushky F.
Rosedale, NY

Very moisturizing product! Not too crazy about the smell, has a smell of body oil and medicine product. Other than that I can rely on this product to get the job done. I have coily hair (4c type) so my hair lives on moisture. This is a product I would tell a friend or my readers!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Windsor, CA
Love this product! It smells amazing!! I can just keep smelling it all day! It not only helps me with my frizzy hair problem but it also makes detailing my hair soo much easier!! It's definitely worth your money!
Arlyn m.
Arlyn m.
BaByliss hair mask as it is very organic and natural shea moisture line of Hair Care is very true too it's brand name is very much moisturizes my hair and will it will continue to purchase this product again
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Alexander City, AL
I'm a Shea Moisture queen and I've never been disappointed with any of their products! My haur always feels and lokks right when I use them. I definitely want to try this one soon!
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Shea Moisture brand is my new favorite discovery. Great scented masks for hair & face. Adds just the right amount of moisture. Doesn't leave your hair feeling to heavy or greasy.
Ro G.
Ro G.
LIFE CHANGING PRODUCT ALERT . Cannot say enough good things about this. I'm a huge fan of Shea Moisture, always looking for anti-frizz products and shea moisture never disappoints. This mask, however, takes the gold medal. The scent alone is enough to make it a holy grail product, but then comes the incredibly smooth texture that it will give your hair along with shine, bounce, and body. Oh and it's an incredible detangler. I usually shampoo my hair and then use a dollop of this and put my hair in a shower cap for 5-10 minutes. The only product I've found to leave me frizz free when I air dry my hair. I love this mask so much and I will never be without it!
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Let me start this review off with this product smells heavenly. It's probably one of the best smelling products I have in my product collection. It feels like a little bit of a chunky mask and in the shower it felt like I had to use a lot even though I didn't but I loved it. You just scoop some out and it spreads so easily throughout your hair. It leaves your hair feeling very soft. Now I have thick, wavy, frizzy hair. It's so messy wavy that the natural curl I get when I let it air dry just isn't wearable. When I woke up I had the most amazing curls and is swear it was from the mask. Even though I don't wear my hair curly ever I felt like it really helped enhance my hair.
Callie B.
Callie B.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product alot for my 3c /4a curls however if you are getting frizz from heat or color damage this product will not aid in de-frizzing your curls (not that I expected it to). This product does a really good job of helping me to detangle my hair in the shower after it's been neglected and starts to mat up. Best results of less drizzling were seen when my hair was in mediocre or good health. I'm not to keep on the smell but it works well with other products too!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
I LOVE Shea Moisture, and I love this line especially. The scent is so unique and delicious, and I really enjoy getting to smell it while this is soaking into my hair. I only use this once monthly because it is such a powerful product. It moisturizes from shaft to end, without leaving my scalp greasy, and has definitely extended the life of my color because it doesn't strip any color while being rinsed AT ALL. Will buy again and again, like everything from the Cupuacu line.
Mallori L.
Mallori L.
Yukon, OK
I got this deep conditioner on a whim when I was looking for a quick fix. I am very sensitive to mineral oil, silicones and sulfates (I have very acne prone skin) and liked that this didn't contain those ingredients. This makes my hair smooth even though it's affordable and readily available at a drug store. I will repurchase this when I'm out.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Frizz Defense Hair Masque. Does this work as well as it smells ?! I can't stop smelling it .
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
I'm looking for any hair product that will help with my frizzy hair. I'm wondering if this product weighs you hair down or makes your roots expensively oily?
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, NB
Has anyone used this product? What were your thoughts?
Bakersfield, CA
I'm always looking for a good hair mask that fights against frizz. But I have tried so many different products and wasted so much money. Can someone who's tried this tellemail how well it works?
Bakersfield, CA