Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksSheaMoisture
Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Frizz Defense Hair Masque

SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Frizz Defense Hair Masque

Deep condition, smooth and improve hair's elasticity while controlling frizz. This reparative treatment blends Amazonian Cupuaçu Butter with certified organic Raw Shea Butter, Passiflora and Pistachio Oils to help strengthen, smooth and shield humidity-prone hair against weather conditions and pollution that can cause frizzy flyaways and poofing.

What’s everyone thoughts on this mask? Is there a lot of buildup or does it feel heavy after use?
SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Frizz Defense Hair Masque. Does this work as well as it smells ?! I can't stop smelling it .
I'm looking for any hair product that will help with my frizzy hair. I'm wondering if this product weighs you hair down or makes your roots expensively oily?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Frizz Defense Hair Masque!
Noushky F.
Rosedale, NY
SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Frizz Defense Hair Masque uploaded by Noushky F.
Very moisturizing product! Not too crazy about the smell, has a smell of body oil and medicine product. Other than that I can rely on this product to get the job done. I have coily hair (4c type) so my hair lives on moisture. This is a product I would tell a friend or my readers!
Brittany B.
Muncie, IN
Makes my hair extremely soft and helps somewhat with frizz but I do have other treatments in my collection that do a better job of taming my crazy hair. Overall it's a nice product for the price but I would not repurchase!
Christine L.
Gibbstown, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I definitely see SheaMoisture's Raw Shea & Cupuacu Frizz Defense Hair Mask as one of my secret weapons! Love using this especially in the summer with the heat and frizz I get! I apply it after showering and leave it in for about 20 minutes in a head wrap, then wash it out. Definitely helps with frizz!
Mary B.
Staten Island, NY
This has been my favorite mask lately. Every two weeks I deep condition my natural hair and I have been sticking with this mask. It is a decent price and feels luxurious. I feel my hair has been responding positively to this mask and the natural ingredients are great.
Shaun S.
Detroit, MI
I love all of the Shea Moisture lines as they work incredibly well with my hair. The only con I have is the packaging in that you have to scoop a lot of product out in order to cover my thick hair. For a drugstore product it's not cheap though it doesn't break the bank. I would always recommend Shea product. Another bonus is that it smells amazing!
Jessica R.
Statesboro, GA
This masque, I believe, has been discontinued, but it was sooooooo good! It’s protein-free and leaves your hair feeling so soft and moisturized.
rylie P.
These masks all smell pretty good but I don’t believe it did any justice for my hair that my normal conditioner can’t do.
tracey S.
Brooklyn, NY
This hair masque is AMAZING!!!! This has been my staple for 3 years in counting. It leaves my hair with moisture, ahine and definition. My only issue is that it is not easy for me to find.
Angel H.
Madera, CA
SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Frizz Defense Hair Masque uploaded by Angel H.
Purchased at: Walmart
There are no words that I can say how much I LOVE this line of hair care! The smell is the BOMB! I even just love opening the jar to take a sniff! Lol! As for how it works! To works absolutely GREAT! A total recommendation! You won’t be disappointed!!!
Ashley N.
Hialeah, FL
SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Frizz Defense Hair Masque uploaded by Ashley N.
I enjoy this hair mask. My hair feels so soft and hydrated after I use it! I do feel like it does make a difference with my frizz. Only thing I would say is that I do wish it had a squeeze tube packaging, I feel like that would be easier for me. I have recommended this to others and they enjoy it as well! I have just finished my first jar and I would love to repurchase it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miranda P.