BY SHEAMOISTURE #76 in Hair Masks

Description:

Deep condition, smooth and improve hair's elasticity while controlling frizz. This reparative treatment blends Amazonian Cupuacu Butter with certified organic Raw Shea Butter, Passiflora and Pistachio Oils to help strengthen, smooth and shield humidity-prone hair against weather conditions and pollution that can cause frizzy flyaways and poofing.

Instructions:

Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends. Leave in for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For deep penetrating treatment, cover hair with plastic cap and apply moderate heat for up to 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. When using hair steamer do not cover, moist heat will add to masque's hydration.

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter , Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Pistacia Vera (Pistachio) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Ttheobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Undecylenate.

Buy on Walgreens
Charee M.
I actually found this product at my local Walgreens location here in the city. This product was priced at $6.49 which is 50% less than what is regularly charge in Sally's and other Beauty Supply hair stores. When I opened this product I notice of this product was very thick and creamy in consistency and it has some stability when playing with it just to see how it would respond to my hair. I have thick curly coily hair however this product is advertise for thick and wavy hair normally a type 2 individual. I am a type 4 girl. I actually applied the product in my freshly washed hair and wedged my hair immediately absorbed every bit of the product which was amazing because I am not fond of this particular brand however this particular product work well on my hair. When I actually rinsed my hair out I noticed my hair had great shine and it appeared to be smooth and after rinsing the conditioner out of my hair I started my styling process and putting it in a protective Style. I've noticed after I did my wash day routine my hair appeared less frizzy but it did not eliminate all the frizz as it was advertised to help with is a lot of frizz so, it helps some but it's not a significant change for me to like want to go ahead and buy this product on a permanent basis. But for the price I paid for this was a great deal and I'm glad I found it and purchased it.
Sirena N.
This was one of the first hair masques I ever used on my curly hair! The smell rivals the  DevaCurl Melt Into Moisture, Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask which is probably my holy grail product, but I don't feel like it moisturized my hair as much as its more expensive counterpart. I think the price is great, but there are other SheaMoisture masques I would recommend over this one, such as the  SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil masque.
However, if you have thinner, wavy hair, this might be perfect for you! I have wavy/curly hair that is slightly thicker and tends to be dry and poofy, so this just wasn't enough.
Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
I’ve used this hair masque in combination with the matching shampoo and conditioner for three washes now. I absolutely love it. Based on the smell alone, I’d use it for the rest of my life. I took a chance when I found all three products for $2.75 each at Ulta and haven’t regretted it. I have long thick curls and they feel awesome. My hair is clean, bouncy, and much less frizzy. I have received tons of compliments on my hair since using. I know regularly this brand can get pricey but it is something I will buy again and again.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This hair mask is awesome. I love the brand and how many great moisturizing products they put out. Having thick and curly hair with frizz is tough. I have been using this as of just recently and love it. It has a great scent and makes my hair very smooth and soft. It has also eliminated tangles after the shower as well. It’s pricey but well worth it.
Natibel M.
Excelente marca. Mi tipo de pelo es 3c 4a y bastante y un poco de frizz en ciertas áreas. Decidí probarla ya que dice que combate el frizz. La realidad es que no vi mucha diferencia cuando estilicé con los productos que siempre uso.
Hispaneek V.
An excellent mask. Great ingredients and affordable. As with all Sheamoisture products I've ever seen, it's cruelty free, certified organic and with natural ingredients. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because I don't particularly see much difference frizz-wise between this and other masks from shea. I live the smell, probably one of my favorite masks as far as the smell goes. All in all an awesome product!
Angel G.
Shea moisture has really amazing masks needless to say this is not one of their best ones. Black girls don't have "wavy" hair. Out of all their amazing products for course hair you choose this one. The wavy one. Would love to see more open minded & diverse people picking these items to be reviewed. Not everyone on influenster has wavy hair.
Kayla S.
Atlanta
I love this hair mask. I use the mask every time I do a wash & go because it really does help against frizz. This isn't the mask that I would reach for if I wanted a super moisturizing deep conditioner but it does give your hair some moisture. I would definitely buy this product again.
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This product is amazing! I always use it weekly or twice a week to get my curls back to their healthy curl pattern. Especially at times when my hair becomes dry, this brings my curls back to life!! As I was transitioning back to my curly hair this product made the process a lot easier!
Carmen P.
My hair tends to get frizzy right after I get out of the shower. And with this product, my hair won't get as frizzy as it usually does. It will definitely settle down my hair.
Miranda P.
Loganville, GA
SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Frizz Defense Hair Masque. Does this work as well as it smells ?! I can't stop smelling it .
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Has anyone used this product? What were your thoughts?
Brenda M.
I'm looking for any hair product that will help with my frizzy hair. I'm wondering if this product weighs you hair down or makes your roots expensively oily?
Courtney B.
Tulare, CA
I'm always looking for a good hair mask that fights against frizz. But I have tried so many different products and wasted so much money. Can someone who's tried this tellemail how well it works?
Courtney B.