Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerSheaMoisture
Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Frizz Defense Conditioner

SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Frizz Defense Conditioner

Amazonian Cupuaçu Butter, certified organic Raw Shea Butter, Passiflora and Pistachio Oils blend together in a conditioning formula that softens and detangles thick, wavy, protein sensitive hair. Smoothes and shields humidity-prone hair against weather conditions and pollution that can cause frizzy flyaways and poofing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Frizz Defense Conditioner!
Danielle I.
Wichita, KS
SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Frizz Defense Conditioner uploaded by Danielle I.
I use this product because i struggle with frizzy hair and this conditioner does the trick. It’s not too heavy so it can be for daily use and has a great scent too. I’m very satisfied with the product. [product:sheamoisture-raw-shea-&-cupuacu-frizz-defense-conditioner]
Lindsay M.
nyc
SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Frizz Defense Conditioner uploaded by Lindsay M.
it was ok but my hair was still frizzy but it did make my hair smell good and super affordable.Maybe it was just my hair because it worked wonders for my sister
Amanda A.
Woodland, CA
This!!!! If you dye your hair often or have a lot of damage this is amazing! Smells sooo good and really works to strength hair!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I am a huge fan of Shea Moisture hair products but this one just didn’t work for me. I have dry, thick, frizzy, and wavy hair but this wasn’t moisturizing enough and didn’t control my frizz very well. It was also extremely thick and heavy which makes it hard to work through my hair.
Lisa R.
Newton, NJ
I love this product! It has so much slip! It’s affordable compared to other brands. It’s great for frizzy hair and safe for color treated hair. I recommend it for curly frizzy hair
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,840 reviews
Purchased this product recently and I really enjoy it for my curly hair. It works with wet and go as well as with straightening. I do not fully rinse this product out. Love that it's a stand alone product. Love the Shea Moisture brand.
Aida R.
I tried this conditioner after using the Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Conditioner for almost a year with great results. I decided to try this one on a whim, just because I wanted a change. I love it! The SheaMoisture line is amazing and this was no exception. It has no protein, so it's great for girls who are protein-sensitive. It made my heat-damaged curls look shiny and feel soft.
lanee M.
panama
not the best frizz stuff I’ve used but it definitely wasn’t the worst! It helped for a little bit an it definitely made my hair softer for sure it was a little pricey but it really just depends on how you want your hair to feel and look like after but definitely try it out!!
Anaya S.
Amazing conditioner.keeps hair hydrated and easy to detangle with it. Get it. Would recommend SheaMoisture
Emily C.
Kissimmee, FL
I’ve been using fo very long time and very good I love it so much it help out my hair.It great for tight or loose curls .It is very gentle for the hair it help it moisture my hair I am very satisfied with this product highly recommend to buy this product

Looking for your answer?