SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Frizz Defense Conditioner uploaded by Ashley M.

SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Frizz Defense Conditioner

With passiflora and pistachio oils. Helps soften and detangle thick, wavy hair. Sulfate free and color safe. Amazonian Cupuacu Butter, certified organic Raw Shea Butter, Passiflora and Pistachio Oils blend together in a conditioning formula that softens and detangles thick, wavy protein sensitive hair. Smoothes and shields humidity-prone hair against weather conditions and pollution that can cause frizzy flyaways and poofing. Raw Shea Butter deeply moisturizes while conditioning the scalp. Amazonian Cupuacu envelopes the hair cuticle to protect from humidity and other environmental stressors. Passiflora oil conditions and smoothes to improve the look and feel of hair. No sulfates, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, animal testing. Our Story: Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of fou

Buy on Walgreens*
Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
Based on the smell alone, I’d use this conditioner for the rest of my life. I absolutely love it. I’ve been through countless hair brands, especially recently. I have thick curls and am trying to find a product perfect for them. I found a full size bottle on clearance from Ulta for $2.75!! I had to take a chance with this product for the amazing price. I wasn’t disappointed. I had read mixed reviews but It’s got my vote. I use it in combination with the matching shampoo and hair cream. My hair is super soft and feels lightweight. When I first washed my hair , which was right before work, I got tons of compliments. Everyone said my hair was bigger, more curlier, and smelled great. I did a hair flip and told them I know lol! I will definitely be purchasing this combo again even at regular price.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I have super super dry and frizzy hair that’s around three feet long. I have tried lots of conditioners to try and take it but this one works pretty well. The only problem is after a few uses it makes my hair super oily and is super expensive
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Maria R.
Everett, WA
This conditioner was not thick enough for my long curly hair I need a thick conditioner. The hole time I was using this I noticed that this was making my hair really tangled and really hard to brush out. I did enjoy the packaging and the scent of it.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I actually bought the shampoo and conditioner of this but they were in the tubes they were on sale and me and my daughter has wavy thick hair and if I don't put a serum or something in it it has frizziness to it ,i really care for the conditioner that much I thought it would work a little better but the shampoo soaps up and works pretty good maybe I'll have to use it a couple more times before I notice a difference I have so many different shampoos and conditioners in my shower I'm going start start using this one back-to-back to see if I notice more of a difference because there's never been a shea moisture product that I dislike I love them all, I'll let you all know
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
I was actually pretty disappointed with this conditioner. I love the ingredient consciousness and brand of Shea Moisture, and I love the fresh smell of this product. However, it did not work for my hair. I have thick, wavy hair, a bit on the coarse side, but I found this to be somewhat drying to my hair. It didn't feel moisturized at all. It gave my hair a slightly coarser texture I feel like. Overall, this is not a product I will use again.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Purchased this product recently and I really enjoy it for my curly hair. It works with wet and go as well as with straightening. I do not fully rinse this product out. Love that it's a stand alone product. Love the Shea Moisture brand.
Raychel A.
Chuckey, TN
I normally can't find a shampoo that makes my hair calm down after I get out of the shower and this one does the job. It calms the frizzies and leaves your curls looking amazing as ever!!
Aida R.
Hialeah, FL
I tried this conditioner after using the Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Conditioner for almost a year with great results. I decided to try this one on a whim, just because I wanted a change. I love it! The SheaMoisture line is amazing and this was no exception. It has no protein, so it's great for girls who are protein-sensitive. It made my heat-damaged curls look shiny and feel soft.
Annie B.
I feel like this conditioner is very creamy but it doesn't really moisturize curls. It left me with frizzy hair which I didn't want.