SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Frizz Defense Conditioner uploaded by Ashley M.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Amazonian Cupuaçu Butter, certified organic Raw Shea Butter, Passiflora and Pistachio Oils blend together in a conditioning formula that softens and detangles thick, wavy, protein sensitive hair. Smoothes and shields humidity-prone hair against weather conditions and pollution that can cause frizzy flyaways and poofing.

Instructions:

Apply to clean, wet hair. Gently comb through hair from root to ends. Leave on for up to 3 minutes. Rinse. Style with our FRIZZ DEFENSE STYLING GEL-CREAM for smooth, long lasting definition of beautiful waves.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Glyceryl Caprylate, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Panthenol, Pistacia Vera (Pistachio) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Undecylenate.

Arial L.
Terre Haute , IN
Based on the smell alone, I’d use this conditioner for the rest of my life. I absolutely love it. I’ve been through countless hair brands, especially recently. I have thick curls and am trying to find a product perfect for them. I found a full size bottle on clearance from Ulta for $2.75!! I had to take a chance with this product for the amazing price. I wasn’t disappointed. I had read mixed reviews but It’s got my vote. I use it in combination with the matching shampoo and hair cream. My hair is super soft and feels lightweight. When I first washed my hair , which was right before work, I got tons of compliments. Everyone said my hair was bigger, more curlier, and smelled great. I did a hair flip and told them I know lol! I will definitely be purchasing this combo again even at regular price.
Victoria H.
I found this at tjmax for 5.99 so I wanted to try it out. I didn't find that it did much for my hair just like slipping some product on didn't feel like it moistened my curls much or maybe didn't work well for me since the bottle says for wavy hair. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I have super super dry and frizzy hair that’s around three feet long. I have tried lots of conditioners to try and take it but this one works pretty well. The only problem is after a few uses it makes my hair super oily and is super expensive
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I am a huge fan of Shea Moisture hair products but this one just didn’t work for me. I have dry, thick, frizzy, and wavy hair but this wasn’t moisturizing enough and didn’t control my frizz very well. It was also extremely thick and heavy which makes it hard to work through my hair.
Tivonia B.
Southfield, MI
The shampoo and conditioner worked great last spring for my hair, it’s states it’s safe for color treated hair but I hadn’t colored mine when I used it. It’s a little pricier but most hair products for curly hair are $10+ per bottle. To try and save money I recommended buying when Ulta has a good sale
Maria R.
Everett, WA
This conditioner was not thick enough for my long curly hair I need a thick conditioner. The hole time I was using this I noticed that this was making my hair really tangled and really hard to brush out. I did enjoy the packaging and the scent of it.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I actually bought the shampoo and conditioner of this but they were in the tubes they were on sale and me and my daughter has wavy thick hair and if I don't put a serum or something in it it has frizziness to it ,i really care for the conditioner that much I thought it would work a little better but the shampoo soaps up and works pretty good maybe I'll have to use it a couple more times before I notice a difference I have so many different shampoos and conditioners in my shower I'm going start start using this one back-to-back to see if I notice more of a difference because there's never been a shea moisture product that I dislike I love them all, I'll let you all know
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
I was actually pretty disappointed with this conditioner. I love the ingredient consciousness and brand of Shea Moisture, and I love the fresh smell of this product. However, it did not work for my hair. I have thick, wavy hair, a bit on the coarse side, but I found this to be somewhat drying to my hair. It didn't feel moisturized at all. It gave my hair a slightly coarser texture I feel like. Overall, this is not a product I will use again.
Angie K.
Hickory, NC
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love sheamoisture products! I used the set with this conditioner and had great results. I purchase my sheamoisture at Tj Maxx for around $8 a bottle. I go through these pretty quick so I save money going there. This one was for wavy frizzy hair which I have. I love this curly girl friendly brand! Made my hair more manageable and did help with frizz.