SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Daily Defense Shea Butter Soap uploaded by Isabel r.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Gentle cleansers purify skin of dirt and impurities while organic Raw Shea Butter envelops skin in a protective environmental shield to defend against damaging free radicals. Leaves skin soft, smooth and protected.  Amazonian Cupuaçu  Butter deeply moisturizes with vitamins and essential fatty acids.

Instructions:

Lather and rinse.

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Glycerin (Vegetable), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter , Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Pistacia Vera Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Seed Oil, Chlorophyllin-copper Complex, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Chlorid.

Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm loving the feel of this bar. It's a soft and hydrating feel and Sheamoisture always has great oil blends. Capuacu butter has an amazing scent since it's related to cacao and has fantastic, lasting moisture benefits for skin's elasticity. So this bar feels non-drying as it cleanses. It's a little on the higher side for price point per bar but it's worth it.
Andeilys E.
I love love love this soap. I have the bar and liquid one and I just have to say it is amazing!!! It smells great and hydrates my skin. Every time I use it my skin feels healthy and looks shiny. I would definitely recommend it for anyone but especially for people with dehydrated skin.
Whitney B.
Adel, GA
Leaves the body well moisturized. Doesn’t leave a thin layer of film on the skin. Lathers well. Can use for a good while. Has a mild smell, not over bearing! Not able to reuse packaging if needed! Gentle enough to use on children( not sure of toddler usage)
Sarah B.
This is a great product. It cleanses the skin, but doesn’t dry it out. Very effective and I would highly recommend it to anyone - especially people with sensitive skin, dry skin, or other skin issues.
Kristen P.
I love Shea Moisture. All their products are awesome! This soap is great for your skin, moisturizing, smells wonderful! When you use it with the matching body scrub you will have the softest skin in the world!
veronica c.
Sumter
I started using this soap and when I did, my skin started to glow!  I now use this product when it’s summer time to help give my skin a natural, radiant glow! This soap is not really expensive to me because I’m fine with the price. I definitely recommend this product!
Stepahnie R.
Salem
Smells wonderful and is so creamy. My skin feels very hydrated and that lasts a great while. It is also less harsh on my shower stall it makes it easier to clean. Would definitely buy again.
Nicole C.
Lynnfield, MA
I love the way this smells, I don't usually use bar soaps but everything in this green label line smells so good, it had a hint of pistachio, I especially like the scrub and how gritty it is but the soap exfoliates too
nancy o.
newnan
Smells amazing!!!but after a while the soap started turning into a different shade of green also lines on the sides started to appear out of nowhere ,yes it is affordable for the time it lasts .I’m not sure if I’m m repurchasing it again though
Eiza G.
I'm really into this soap it hydrates my face, keeps my feeling fresh and moisturized, and make my face feel like a new born baby which I'm always into since I have a textured face and their are many lumps and bumps but using this soap actually calms it down which is always great!