BY SHEAMOISTURE

Shea Moisture Established 1912 Raw Shea Cupuacu Daily Defense Hand Body Scrub w Passiflora Pistachio Oils Environmentally Stressed Skin No Sulfates No Parabens No Phthalates No Propylene Glycol No Mineral Oil No Animal Testing Help buff away dead and dehydrated skin with this moisturizing exfoliator. Organic Raw Shea Butter deeply moisturizes skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. Amazonian Cupuacu Butter envelopes skin in a protective environmental shield to help defend against damaging free radicals. Helps leave skin soft, smooth, and protected. Organic Raw Shea Butter Deeply moisturizes with vitamins and essential fatty acids. Amazonian Cupuacu Rich in phytosterols and polyphenols, defends against damaging free radicals. Passiflora Oil A superior emollient rich in Vitamin C nourishes and protects skin. Our Story Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village ma

Buy on Walgreens*
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Atlanta, GA
Divine in every sense of the word! I had some not-so-smooth areas(feet and elbows) that this scrub made a non issue. The smell is clean and refreshing and although this is a scrub, it doesn't feel like you're scraping sandpaper all over your body. It definitely makes your skin feel luxuriously soft. After you've finished with the scrub, use the message oil and lotion of the same scent--It's my own mini spa!
Kendyl
Kendyl
Mc Lean, VA
I suffer from Keratosis Polaris, a skin issue than requires a more intense exfoliant than the "exfoliating body washes" tend to offer. I found the SheaMoisture Body Scrub and fell in love! The product is just coarse enough to exfoliate without causing irritation, but not too thin as to dissolve before you get a chance to use it! A must-try!
Milena T.
Milena T.
I love this product because it smells amazing. It doesn't wash off super oily and the grains are just right. They aren't too harsh like other products I've tried in the past. It leaves your skin smooth!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Dallas
I typically use this product in the spring and summer when I'm getting more sun and my skin needs the extra boost of moisture. It sprays on consistently and smells nice.
Sara L.
Sara L.
This is by far the best body scrub I have ever used. The smell is intoxicating and it really gets off those dead skin cells. I will definitely repurchase this.
Callie O.
Callie O.
Judsonia, AR
I love Shea Moisture scrubs and this is one of my favorite ones. (My absolute favorite is the frankinsence and Myrrh) this has a sweet fruity scent and like all their scrubs works wonders on rough dry skin! I use it on the back of my arms where I tend to get dry skin bumps and it's good for smooth legs, hands and feet as well! It's so very moisturizing.The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is I like the scents of some of their other scrubs better.
Madelaine P.
Madelaine P.
craig
This is my favorite scrub. It's the perfect intensity for me, as I like scrubs that are a little harsher, and it smells so luxurious. The rich and sweet smell of pistachio oil makes me feel like I'm at a spa. It leaves the skin smooth and a little sticky with the oil, because the skin really latches on to it, but that goes away. I also really appreciate the humble beginnings of this company, and the story on the back of their products always makes me smile. Plus, it's cruelty free! What's not to love?
Moonya D.
Moonya D.
This raw shea and cupuacu frizz defense mask from @sheamoisture is everything honey. It only took about 1/3 of the container to deep condition my hair. I applied it without detangling first; but i shed very very little hair once i combed it thru. After rinsing if off my hair was soft, smelled amazing, was shiny, moisturized and my curls had great bounce. I recommend every single mask from @sheamoisture
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Mitchell, SD
I LOVE this stuff. I have used other scrubs and nothing exfoliates and moisturizes like this brand. I have very dry flakey skin and this totally saves the day. I also recommend the mint and moss version. So refreshing. SheaMoisture African Water Mint & Ginger Detox Hand & Body Scrub Body Scrub
Lark C.
Lark C.
Gadsden, AL
I love love love this scrub! I have problems with tiny bumps on the backs of my legs and on my arms and this helps smooth them and lessen their appearance! Not only does it work great but the smell is amazing! Can't wait to try the other scents!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this stuff worth the price?
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL
would love to try this is it gentle on sensitive skin