SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Daily Defense Bath, Body & Massage Oil uploaded by Memory L.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #33 in Massage Oil

Description:

Create a protective environmental shield with this lightweight, hydrating blend of organic Raw Shea and Cupuaçu Butters, Pistachio and Passiflora Oils.

Instructions:

Pour into a warm bath to create a fragrant spa bath. Gently rub into skin after shower or bath to restore moisture and provide the ultimate protection. Warm gently in hands to use as therapeutic massage oil.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter **, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Pistacia Vera (Pistachio) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate.

ashlee w.
This product says: for environmentally stressed skin. Meaning it creates a protective environmental shield against many of the harmful things we come across in our day to day lives. The ingredients are way more natural that most brands and they even have a long list of things they don't have in their product! Such as No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Paraffin, No Mineral Oil, No DEA, No Petroleum, No Formaldehyde, No Propylene. I highly enjoy the scent of this product, slightly reminding me of a cupcake. It's a very hydrating product and would recommend to anyone in the market for an oil that has many purposes.
Memory L.
Minneapolis, MN
I swear I love the smell of this! I works so well to hydrate my body. However the Indiscretions that shea moisture has committed against black women is unforgivable. You do not get to use black women to build a platform and then when you get your platform subscribe to whiteness to make yourselves more money. For this Shea moisture... You have been cancelled. #itssomegoodshit #butIWontbebuyingit
Abbie C.
I’m a big fan of SheaMoisture, and they’ve done it again! I primarily use this product as a moisturizer after I’ve showered. It works incredibly well! I love the scent—it’s a very rich, sweet smell that I associate with the pistachio oil. It may be a bit strong for some people, but I personally love it!
Julia B.
Brooklyn , NY
The smell alone is worth the hype. I add it everywhere, I pour it in a bathtub, add it to creams, mix it with water and spray on my body to delute it a bit after I take a shower and have to get ready for work and don’t want to feel greasy. It’s amazing, I love this brand and this oil is just so great. I bought it in Walgreens, my local Rite Aid never carries this particular scent.
amanda d.
Tolleson, AZ
Another one of shea moistures great products that i have. This is one brand that always has me coming back. This oil is great for moisturizing the skin and i also use it for my cuticles. And it works for a back massage as well.
Antanecia L.
Shreveport , LA
I love this product. Unfortunately it has been discontinued at the store I shop at. But I love the smell and it keeps my skin extremely soft. I apply it after showering. I have to find where else it’s sold bc I’d love to buy more