Skin CareBody CareMassage OilSheaMoisture
Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Daily Defense Bath, Body & Massage Oil

SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Daily Defense Bath, Body & Massage Oil

Description:

Create a protective environmental shield with this lightweight, hydrating blend of organic Raw Shea and Cupuaçu Butters, Pistachio and Passiflora Oils.

Instructions:

Pour into a warm bath to create a fragrant spa bath. Gently rub into skin after shower or bath to restore moisture and provide the ultimate protection. Warm gently in hands to use as therapeutic massage oil.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter **, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Pistacia Vera (Pistachio) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Raw Shea & Cupuaçu Daily Defense Bath, Body & Massage Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Kelsey F.
melbourne
One of the best! I love this scent for their bar soap also! Great for right out of the shower instead of lotion! Also great for massages! Comes out fast be careful!
Alma D.
Fresno , CA
Me encanta su aroma esta riquísima la piel queda súper suave. Para los masajes relajantes
Angelina H.
My face feels great it’s awesome I use it every night. It makes me feel calm and feel great.
Sasha L.
Piscataway
I really like the way this Sheamoisture smells and feels. I use it right after the shower to soak deep into my skin. I love Pistachio and this oil is great for all over. It’s a little messy, so think different packaging would be better, maybe like a solid that melts into the skin.
Seidah N.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolute favorite can’t find it in stores but I order online it doesn’t last for me because I use it often don’t change a thing only the pouring out the worst love the scent
Olivia Y.
I love sheamoisture it is an amazing company with amazing products! I would definitely recommend and would definitely buy against has great value and it’s not pricey! It doesn’t need any improvement it amazing!
Zamareah P.
I life this This will help you a lot abs I mean Alit so you her to try this fit your safety
Ashley S.
Chesterton, IN
This smells amazing and makes my skin feel brand new. I also use it in my underarms pre deodorant because it seems to have some kind of sweat blocking ability or something. It's silky, a little goes a very, very long way, and makes for an awesome bath oil too. I've also used it to shave, and my skin is always perfectly smooth.
Mariel P.
Lynn, MA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Please bring this product back! I can’t find it in stores anymore!! It helps to hydrate your skin. I specially use this a lot when I go away on vacation to warm places, feels like the sun mistreats your skin when you’re under the sun for too long somewhere in the Caribbean or any ridiculously hot places. Lotions don’t work for me in warm temperatures and my skin sweats which I normally don’t do! This product is not too oily and it gives the right amount of moister/hydration
Britney D.
Los Angeles
I love this oil! I use it in the shower after I exfoliate and it feels so nice! It takes a little bit to dry so your oily for a bit so use it at night. But it smells so good.. it’s really worth it! Would def buy it again!

Looking for your answer?