BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Helps Hydrate, Protect Improve ElasticityWith Passiflora Pistachio OilsHelps Protect Nipple AreaCompatible with BreastfeedingA must-have during the first months of breastfeeding when nipples may feel sore. Certified organic Raw Shea Butter hydrates.

Buy on Amazon
  • "bought this for my mother because she always complains about dryness and wow this balm was the most incredible thing. it worked wonders for her and shea moisture is known for their powerful moisturizing capabilities so you can really never go wrong here" in 3 reviews
  • "I love this mask. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It helps soothes my dry skin and leaves it feeling like new! It's also not greasy which I enjoy as well." in 3 reviews
Courtney A.
Cleveland, TX
Honestly, the only time that I could relax while I was pregnant was when this moisturizer was on my face. I love how light and fresh your pores feels. Most moisturizers i have used feels very heavy and I always end up with pimples. This is the best so far!
Samantha M.
Snead
I love this nursing balm!! Breastfeeding is hard, but Shea Moisture helps to make it a little easier!! Shea Moisture Nursing Balm helps when nature takes its course and gives relief to your breasts!!
Danielle J.
Hartford City, IN
I’m obsessed with every Shea Moisture product I’ve tried! I highly recommend them to everyone. They can sometimes be pricier than other brands, but the products are safe and healthy and work so well! They also last a long time.
Christine L.
Wurtsboro, NY
I am literally in love with anything shea moisture! It goes on thick but leaves no poly sensation. The skin feels incredibly rejuvenated and hydrated no matter the product by this company. We own multiple of their products.
Anastasia W.
Magalia
It's a good product with an excellent smell. I like using the baby shampoo product they have for my daughter because it also helps her skin when she has a heat rash.
Nek N.
Fayetteville
Shea moisture is bae but they didn't have any choices of the kind I've tried. I like the milk moisture. There aren't many others for us curly haired queens that will give a lasting conditioned feel.
Brittney S.
Lamar, AR
This stuff is great for nursing moms. I tried a few different creams while breastfeeding, and I found that this stuff worked wonders! I thought it was great! Definitely would recommend it to any new mothers or expecting mothers!
Serena S.
stockton, CA
i really enjoy using this product and love the way it looks. totally work all of my money, gave me the best results and left me as a happy customer. i really recommend this product for everybody to use. you will be very satisfied
Julie P.
Orlando , FL
Help a lot especially the part that are extra sensitive.  It's very gentle and won't hurt the baby.  Is affordable and I suggest you buy.  Thr packaging is pretty
Kacee B.
Centerville , UT
I used this when I was nursing by children. Definitely a life saver! The looked great and I decided to buy it. I was not disappointed. It was worth the cost!
Shelly M.