BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Helps Hydrate, Protect Improve ElasticityWith Passiflora Pistachio OilsHelps Protect Nipple AreaCompatible with BreastfeedingA must-have during the first months of breastfeeding when nipples may feel sore. Certified organic Raw Shea Butter hydrates.

Buy on Amazon
  • "bought this for my mother because she always complains about dryness and wow this balm was the most incredible thing. it worked wonders for her and shea moisture is known for their powerful moisturizing capabilities so you can really never go wrong here" in 3 reviews
  • "I love this mask. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It helps soothes my dry skin and leaves it feeling like new! It's also not greasy which I enjoy as well." in 3 reviews
Kalea L.
Hattiesburg
This product was great for when I was nursing. I was a first time user of this product. It was super gentle and calming. It definitely met my expectations and I would buy this again for sure. It was great.
Alexis M.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a must for breastfeeding mothers. It was a gift after birth from a family member and it has helped my breasts feel better. It soothes away pain and feels wonderful compared to other nursing balms.
SANDRA M.
Long Beach, CA
I like this product because it smells good and when you first apply it feels great but sometimes it feels like it doesn't last that long. Price isn't that bad for product. There can be room for improvement
Jasmyn S.
Vancouver, WA
She is the best, this product keeps my skin moisturized so soft! I got it at target, and I always go back and they are stocked! Love that it's not expensive and a little goes a long way! Highly recommend!
jayne B.
Loved this product! I use it every day and it is gentle and great on my skin and not harsh at all. it met my expectations and was relatively to very effective. i would recommend to others for sure and
Brittney S.
Lamar, AR
This stuff is great for nursing moms. I tried a few different creams while breastfeeding, and I found that this stuff worked wonders! I thought it was great! Definitely would recommend it to any new mothers or expecting mothers!
Christine L.
Wurtsboro, NY
I am literally in love with anything shea moisture! It goes on thick but leaves no poly sensation. The skin feels incredibly rejuvenated and hydrated no matter the product by this company. We own multiple of their products.
Ashli B.
Mobile
I really liked this cream because it didn't have an overpowering smell and it wasn't greasy like other creams. But I didn't like how slick my hands were after I used it for a couple of days.
Teeanna T.
Buffalo
As it says mommy and me, my daughter and I have the same type of hair which is curly, thick and also frizzy. As I am a naturalista I use this for hairstyles like twists or or simple ponytails to help prevent fly aways.
Mindy B.
Eagar, AZ
I've just started using this mommy body scrub. It smells AMAZING and leaves me skin feeling soft. However, I haven't noticed much difference in my stretch marks. Maybe I haven't used it long enough yet
Shelly M.