BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Helps Hydrate, Protect Improve ElasticityWith Passiflora Pistachio OilsHelps Protect Nipple AreaCompatible with BreastfeedingA must-have during the first months of breastfeeding when nipples may feel sore. Certified organic Raw Shea Butter hydrates.

Buy on Amazon
  • "bought this for my mother because she always complains about dryness and wow this balm was the most incredible thing. it worked wonders for her and shea moisture is known for their powerful moisturizing capabilities so you can really never go wrong here" in 3 reviews
  • "I love this mask. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It helps soothes my dry skin and leaves it feeling like new! It's also not greasy which I enjoy as well." in 3 reviews
Shanygne B.
I’m head over hills for anything she’s moisture so they’re always a win in my book. This truly help my sore nipples. When I begin breastfeeding I used another cream but in no way did it make my breasts feel as soft as they do now. At first it was impossible to get it out the tube but it came out & when you put in on the nipple is just melts & it a lot easier to apply. It also smells amazing, I often forget it’s nursing cream because it smells sooo good!!!
Vidhi R.
Bloomington, IL
This Product left my skin feeling baby smooth. I was able to go out without makeup for once! one thing I woush to change about this product is that i wish it was more hydrating. My skin was a little dry after using it, but I would still purchase this product because it was worth the price!
Samantha M.
Snead
I love this nursing balm!! Breastfeeding is hard, but Shea Moisture helps to make it a little easier!! Shea Moisture Nursing Balm helps when nature takes its course and gives relief to your breasts!!
Erika G.
I suggest trying the product. Loved it! Great value, worth it! Mommys best friend. I was told by a few moms about the product & decided to get it. I would buy it again when needed.
Rachel H.
Troy, OH
I discovered Shea Moisture after giving birth to my child. I realized that not only did I not want to use harsh products on my child but I also didn't want to use them on myself. With so much skin to skin after birth, moms have to find great products to use as well and Shea Moisture is a brand you can trust, it has amazing ingredients, a gentle smell and it's one of the best moisturizers I have ever used!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
This product was an absolute must when I was nursing my son. Any nursing mother knows that the first few weeks are incredibly tough on our sensitive skin in the breast area. I found that this balm helped relieve my sensitive chaffing skin. It helped soothe the pain and allowed me to continue nursing. I would highly recommend this product to all nursing mothers.
Andres U.
MIAMI, FL
It is a gfood product which it can take the risk to get valuable, it met a lot of my expectation which were considered to be inappropiate to make it before, i am a repeater user of this product, which it is recommended to those person who like to surf, after surfing it is a nice product to be used
Ashley B.
Berea, KY
For all nursing mothers out there, this product is really great. It's very lightweight and smooth in formula, but also is very soothing. You can purchase this on Amazon, which is nice to have it shipped right to your front door. I'm always thankful for that as a new mom.
Lauren H.
Received this as a gift and wasn't sure if I'd need/use it, but I'm so happy for this! Definitely a must have for nursing Mommas. Last long as well but will be buying more when this one runs out! Looked up the price and totally worth it! Would definitely recommend
Tayla M.
Greenfield, WI
I have very dry skin and it leaves my hands very smooth and doesn't take much at all to go along way the price is fairly decent and I got it at cvs but it's at many Walgreens Walmart I've seen it as well the scent is good too I would recommend this to others
Shelly M.