BY SHEAMOISTURE #10 in Baby Shampoo

Description:

SheaMoisture's Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-To-Toe Wash & Shampoo cleanses while calming and comforting baby's delicate skin. Gentle enough for everyday use.

Instructions:

Apply a small amount to the face, body and hair. Lather and rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for everyday use.

Deionized Water, Decyl Glucoside (Coconut Oil), Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel), Raw Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Guar, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (And) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Calendula Extract, Lavender Oil, Rose Extract, Chamomile Extract, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Oil, Myrrh Extract.

• Are you aware that with each purchase of Shea Moisture th...7 Answers
  • I want to start using this on my littles especially my yo...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for curly thick hair? 2 Answers
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Wash & Shampoo
  • "A little goes a long way with this line of products and it's true for this body wash as well! " in 4 reviews
  • "I bought this product as my son and I both suffer from eczema and anixiety, so I thought it would help us both calm our skin down and our nerves, too.It is aromatherapy for our day and evening.I wanted to use the Shea Moisture skin care for adults, but either the price was too high for our budget or the product was hard to find close to where I live.The product works great and no complaints." in 3 reviews
  • "I am very sensitive to smells but this was wonderful and didn't give me a headache.this is a must try!" in 1 review
  • "My little one has sensitive skin and this shampoo and body wash doesn't irritate her skin." in 1 review
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I gave it 4 stars because of the original registered price is expensive. It smells good and have a calm and comforting smell even to me as an adult. It lasts a while although it's not as thick as some baby soapbox a little goes a long way. I got mine from curlbox
A whole 4-5 set including the nipple balm which cost a whopping 22 bucks by itself. And I got the whole set for 30bucks including shipping and handling. I checked today and they still have it on sale. You better go get yours and another as a baby shower gift before it's all fine. It's been on sale for about a month or so😁
Cassandra M.
Waterford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love shea moisture products and this one is no different. My son has really sensitive skin and so far this is my favorite wash I've used for him. Plus it smells AMAZING. It's on the more expensive dude compared to other brands like Johnson & Johnson but a little goes a long way and the ingredients are way better. It's worth the extra few dollars.
chastity s.
Nampa, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have not yet bought this brand for myself, but I did get the Shea Moisture Chamomile & Argan Oil baby wash & shampoo with Frankincense & Myrrh for my kids. I absolutely love it! It's a more natural product, it smells amazing, and it leaves my kids hair so clean and shiny! SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Wash & Shampoo
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This baby shampoo is one of the bests out there. It smells so good! Its long lasting. I just love it! Its sensitive on the skin for my baby and I love its ingredients. The price is not bad. If you want a good quality shampoo for your baby its worth every penny. They also have a line of different products with the same scent which I really love. I have repurchased this product twice already. I would highly recommend this product to new mommy's out there. Would also be a great gift to give new parents at their baby showers.
Shakeria D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this brand. This is the only body wash and shampoo i use on my son and his hair. Other product irritated his skin. It has all the nutrients for his skin and hair. It also smells awesome. And i will definitely continue to buy. A little pricey but worth it.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
I am IN LOVE with this product. (I use this wash on my little guys, and I buy the bar soap version for myself) Everyone in my family has dry skin, and my husband and kids have eczema. This wash is phenomenal for eczema prone skin. It is gentle and nourishing. The natural scent really smells of the essential oils and it is just so pleasant. I spend about $12.99 at CVS for this, and a bottle lasts about a month for my two boys. It is worth the price. I always want to sniff my kids hair right after the bath! They just smell sooo good!
Jennifer B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was using Aveeno wash & shampoo until a friend told me to check out the "Think Dirty" app which tells you which products are actually good for you and why. Download the app! If its on me that's one thing but on my baby? NO WAY! Aveeno rated 9 out of 10 and this is a 1!! I am converted! Smells great, cleans thoroughly..no problems with my sons skin afterwards (he has sensitive skin and will have small bumps all over if his skin doesn't like it). I love this product for its ingredients and end results. Mom win!
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have been using the Shea Moisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil for my kids and I couldn't be more satisfied. It is free of harsh chemicals, no paragon, no dyes and no, no bad weird named ingredients. It makes my kids hair soft and shiny and smells great thanks to frankincense and Myrrh.
🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this as a baby shower gift for my baby boy since we knew he was going to have curly hair like my daughter and I had been using the kids one on my daughter and I love the scent on this wash and shampoo and his skin is feeling soft as well as his hair. So I would definitely recommend especially to those with curly hair babies.
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Absolute must have! We’ve been using this for over two years and will never use anything else! I feel safe with all of the ingredients and it’s well worth the price! It smells amazing too!
Kaitlyn S.
Are you aware that with each purchase of Shea Moisture that you help empower disadvantaged woman to have a brighter healthier future? I love that about this brand!
Anita V.
After using this my son began to hate bath time, mainly because the product sometimes gets in his eyes and is not tear-free. Is there any reason that this is not listed on the bottle?
Aneth M.
Is this a good product for curly thick hair?
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I want to start using this on my littles especially my youngest who had horrible dry skin. Does it really seem to help with that and do ya'll feel comfortable knowing it all natural?