Baby & ToddlerBaby BathingBaby ShampooSheaMoisture
Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Wash & Shampoo

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Wash & Shampoo

Baby SheaMoisture Shampoo and Baby Wash - Raw Shea Chamomile and Argan Oil Baby Wash and Shampoo Every child is unique, so your parenting experience with your little one is as well - but many busy parents need convenient bath time products that help save time and effort. This is why we've combined our SheaMoisture baby wash and baby shampoo together. A single product helps you keep baby's hair and skin clean and moisturized. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-To-Toe Wash & Shampoo cleanses with a natural ingredient blend that includes Aloe and botanical plant and fruit extracts. Moisturizing comes from a blend of certified organic Shea Butter, Argan Oil and Coconut Oil. The addition of Chamomile makes this a formula that calms and comforts baby's delicate skin. Gentle enough for everyday use for babies and the entire family.

[product:sheamoisture-raw-shea-chamomile-&-argan-oil-baby-wash-&-shampoo] how do you moms like this shampoo? I need a new one and haven’t used this?
What do you use to hydrate your curly hair? My little boy is biracial & has the prettiest curls, but I really don't know what products I should & shouldn't use on his hair! Right now I use a lot of different products like SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Wash & Shampoo. He's going to be two soon.. please help?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Wash & Shampoo!
Product Highlights
A little goes a long way with this line of products and it's true for this body wash as well! in reviews
...budget or the product was hard to find close to where I live.The product works great and no complaints.in reviews
I am very sensitive to smells but this was wonderful and didn't give me a headache.this is a must try!in reviews
My little one has sensitive skin and this shampoo and body wash doesn't irritate her skin.in reviews
Chelsea B.
Columbus, OH
I've used this baby wash on my son since he was only a few weeks old. He had slight cradle cap and excessive dry skin at only a month or two old and this baby wash cleared it right up. I also pair it with the matching lotion after his baths. This baby wash makes his skin so healthy and soft. The ingredients are amazing. It's not tested on animals they use their family to test ingredients and products. The company itself is amazing and I buy everything I can from them. It smells so good and has a long lasting smell. I highly recommend this. Also a bottle with last a long time. Usually about 8 months will last us one bottle. It may seem expensive (to me it's not) but it is worth it's weight in gold. If you have a baby and you wash them with anything else just try this, you'll never go back!
Saray C.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Saray C.
Purchased at: CVS
I love it. I love that my little one has sensitive skin, but the smell is not overwhelming at all.
Adriana P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Adriana P.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:sheamoisture-raw-shea-chamomile-&-argan-oil-baby-wash-&-shampoo] I have been using this product on my baby for a month and this is the second that I buy I love it and it is cruelty free
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,176 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product for my daughter, helps hydrate her hair and doesn’t dry it out! #baby #hair #cute #shampoo
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
My son has sensitive skin and eczema, searching for a brand that people trust and something that won't dry his skin out or make him cry if this gets in his eyes. It is affordable, smells light and does not irritate his skin.
Brittany M.
Coral Springs, FL
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Brittany M.
I am such a fan of this Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Wash & Shampoo! My son has very sensitive skin so we are careful with the products we use and are always paying attention to ingredients. I love that this wash is Paraben, Pthalate, Sulfate, and cruelty free! It does not irritate his skin at all, but leaves him feeling super soft and moisturized. Not to mention, the delicate scent is wonderful! I am so glad we were given the opportunity to try this product complimentary from Influenster and SheaMoisture. I highly recommend!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Cyrett T.
Alpharetta, GA
Makes my daughter so nourished. Highly recommended to moms out there. Baby safe. This picture was right after a wash.
Audrey W.
Moultrie, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Audrey W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Thanks to the Think Dirty® app. I found an affordable yet clean shampoo to use on my kids. I don’t have to worry about the additives used in most shampoos. I am so grateful for the Shea moisture line for having safe products for an affordable price! ($9 from Walmart if you think I’m lying.) Shea moisture has my business forever!! #bathtime
Shamela M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Shamela M.
Purchased at: Amazon
The only shampoo. I use for my baby. I love that it’s tear free. I use it in my hair too and my hair feels soft and shinny after.
Allison G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Allison G.
I really like this soap to use on my 3 year old. I use it on her hair and body and it leaves a very nice clean smell for days. It lathers really well and seems very gentle on her skin.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...