Baby & ToddlerChildren's SkincareBaby OilSheaMoisture
Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Oil Rub

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Oil Rub

Calm and comfort delicate skin with this soothing oil rub. Our special blend of Fair Trade Shea Butter and Argan Oil hydrate skin while Frankincense and Myrrh keep skin soft and smooth.

Ive been using this product for a few years. Has anyone ever used this on a baby?
Aún no conozco este producto . Sería bueno para la piel de mi niño de 7 años que la tiene un poco reseca? Tu que opinas
can this product be used on hair? Does it have any benefits for hair? Thank you 💛
Start your review of SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Oil Rub!
Amina B.
Laguna Hills, CA
I love this baby oil it used to make my babies skin very soft. I massage them with this oil and they love it.
angie P.
Oceana, WV
Omg this is equisite in keeping your lil one skin in check , in my honest opinion it not only compares to other lines of skin care but it exceeds them . Soft supple skin ,if a babies skin in the folds is irritated it's a good idea to bath them then put this on the to keep a lock on their skin it's a great smelling alternative to other oils. Best part it does work well
Regan C.
I can’t say enough about these products. I bought each and everyone of my friends, for their baby showers, this and then some from SheaMoisture. They use quality products and it works great for sensitive skin. Also a portion of their sales goes to disadvantaged women, so not only are you taking care of you and yours but are also extending that hand. Watch for the adds as you can sometimes find an awesome bogo deal.
carolyn B.
Hanahan, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love a good hydrating shampoo and conditioner. My daughter and I have kinky textured hair and it need all the moisture it can get. Although I must admit this shampoo doesn't leave my hair dry. It still feels clean and lightweight. And the smell is amazing. Shea Moisture, Baby Wash & Shampoo, With Frankincense & Myrrh, 13 fl oz(pack of 3) I actually love this whole brand line of products. And yes I would recommend this to anyone. The Influenster App Influenster
Jordan L.
Jensen Beach, FL
All time favorite!!! This was my first baby wash and it lasted me easily into 6+, Smells like a dream and will forever mark my babies first scent! It’s organic, has great ingredients & natural scents! Not very bubbly so not good for a bubble bath but as for every other aspect it’s perfect!
Stephanie T.
East Hampton, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I switched to this for my baby when he was about 1. I wish I came across this sooner! This leaves him smelling baby fresh! So gentle on his skin and a little goes a long way. I follow up bath time with the coordinating lotion.
Jennifer M.
Rialto, CA
My 3 year old has had extremely dry patches of skin, dr say it's not eczema, but this stuff has really helped moisturize his skin. I use it right after bath and mornings and his skin has been feeling much better.
Cayley P.
Washington, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’m going to be honest, when I hear or see the word shea butter I think okay it smells good and makes your skin soft.. so I go for it. I am also a huge sucker for cute packaging and I think this is cute. Idk why. Haha
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
This shea butter smells amazing and it runs in like a dream!!!!! It is a little expensive so I dont buy it often. It works great and doesn't leave me super oily.
cinthia F.
Allentown, PA
Este producto lo estoy usando recién con mis bebés y me gusta mucho, es de textura suelta y huele muy bien, me encanta
Ask a question to the Influenster community...