BY SHEAMOISTURE #15 in Children's Bath

Nourish and hydrate baby s tender skin with our nutrient-rich blend of organic shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil and aloe vera. This gentle, all-natural moisturizing lotion soothes, softens and protects delicate skin with vitamin E, frankincense, myrrh and chamomile extracts. Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use and suitable for all ages. Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes and heals dry skin with its high content of fatty acids and vitamins. Argan oil: High in vitamin E, this rare oil softens and renews the skin. With frankincense & myrrh: Given as a gift of beauty throughout history, these precious ext.

• Will it work for my daughters excema4 Answers
  • Can you find in the stores? ??1 Answers
  • How well does this work? Can't ever remember seeing this product ...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion
  • "Finally, I decided to order Shea Moisture Baby lotion and after 3 days of use (morning and night) you cannot tell that she ever had dry skin! " in 6 reviews
  • "My skin is so soft and supple after using this lotion and it smells great too!" in 5 reviews
Gwen B.
Taylorsville, NC
I keep this in my purse ALWAYS! It's thick but not greasy, and smells amazing!! The moisture lasts for hours.
P H.
Royal Oak, MI
Love the healthier alternative to baby products available. Would recommend to anyone who has a little one.
Kelly P.
Sea Girt, NJ
Love this lotion for my sons dry skin. It's very thick and absorbs really well. It also smells amazing
Kayla B.
Richmond, VA
Use this for my son, helps hos dry skin & leaves him feeling soft! Love their baby line of products!
Janice J.
Toledo, OH
Great product! Rich, creamy, and natural! The oils in it give it a pleasant, light natural scent.
Chiquita C.
You can never go wrong by going with this natural product. Also another great item for eczema.
Liz M.
Oak Lawn, IL
Works really well for really dry skin that's hard to get moisturize back up to healthy skin.
Brittany W.
Edgewood, MD
Definitely helps when the little one gets a rash which happens often with his sensitive skin
Sara W.
Livonia, MI
I love the smell of this lotion and our absorbs so well. I end up using it a lot on myself.
Melissa M.
Kissimmee , FL
I like to use this with the soap. I know it's for babies but it does wonders for my eczema.
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone used this on their baby. I'm pregnant with my first, I love Shea Moisture products but I'm curious to know what others have thought or how they like it on their baby's skin.
Jessie L.
Las Vegas , NV
How is this product ? If anybody tired it
Deana H.
Orlando , FL
Would this be a good product to use on my sons very sensitive, irritated, eczema flared skin?
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert
Does anyone else have an issue with it being so thick that it won't pump out?!
Naihomy S.
Bronx , NY
Will it work for my daughters excema