4 colors available

BY SHEAMOISTURE #7 in Children's Bath

Nourish and hydrate baby s tender skin with our nutrient-rich blend of organic shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil and aloe vera. This gentle, all-natural moisturizing lotion soothes, softens and protects delicate skin with vitamin E, frankincense, myrrh and chamomile extracts. Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use and suitable for all ages. Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes and heals dry skin with its high content of fatty acids and vitamins. Argan oil: High in vitamin E, this rare oil softens and renews the skin. With frankincense & myrrh: Given as a gift of beauty throughout history, these precious ext.

• Will it work for my daughters excema3 Answers
  • How well does this work? Can't ever remember seeing this product an...1 Answers
  • Does it just work for babies? Or could anyone use it?1 Answers
SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion
  • "Finally, I decided to order Shea Moisture Baby lotion and after 3 days of use (morning and night) you cannot tell that she ever had dry skin! " in 6 reviews
  • "My skin is so soft and supple after using this lotion and it smells great too!" in 5 reviews
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Whittier, CA
We all use this lotion daily! It's so good and so CLEAN! I feel great about using such Eco-friendly stuff on my kids.
Staci U.
Staci U.
Crestline, Ca
We've been using this lotion for 5 years! It's thick, but not greasy, and it absorbs into the skin really well!
Naomi L.
Naomi L.
San Jose, CA
Calms my baby a lot ! In love with the smell !!!!!! I highly recommend to anyone that is about to have a baby.
Gwen B.
Gwen B.
Taylorsville, NC
I keep this in my purse ALWAYS! It's thick but not greasy, and smells amazing!! The moisture lasts for hours.
P H.
P H.
Royal Oak, MI
Love the healthier alternative to baby products available. Would recommend to anyone who has a little one.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Sea Girt, NJ
Love this lotion for my sons dry skin. It's very thick and absorbs really well. It also smells amazing
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Richmond, VA
Use this for my son, helps hos dry skin & leaves him feeling soft! Love their baby line of products!
Janice J.
Janice J.
Toledo, OH
Great product! Rich, creamy, and natural! The oils in it give it a pleasant, light natural scent.
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
You can never go wrong by going with this natural product. Also another great item for eczema.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Edgewood, MD
Definitely helps when the little one gets a rash which happens often with his sensitive skin
Shardae S.
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone used this on their baby. I'm pregnant with my first, I love Shea Moisture products but I'm curious to know what others have thought or how they like it on their baby's skin.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Las Vegas , NV
How is this product ? If anybody tired it
Deana H.
Deana H.
Orlando , FL
Would this be a good product to use on my sons very sensitive, irritated, eczema flared skin?
Lynda S.
Lynda S.
Does this baby lotion smell good? Is it too thick? Our baby was recently playing at the pool and after several applications of sunblock, we still managed to get a sunkissed tan that we want to prevent from peeling..will this help?
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert
Does anyone else have an issue with it being so thick that it won't pump out?!