4 colors available

BY SHEAMOISTURE #7 in Children's Bath

Nourish and hydrate baby s tender skin with our nutrient-rich blend of organic shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil and aloe vera. This gentle, all-natural moisturizing lotion soothes, softens and protects delicate skin with vitamin E, frankincense, myrrh and chamomile extracts. Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use and suitable for all ages. Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes and heals dry skin with its high content of fatty acids and vitamins. Argan oil: High in vitamin E, this rare oil softens and renews the skin. With frankincense & myrrh: Given as a gift of beauty throughout history, these precious ext.

• Will it work for my daughters excema3 Answers
  • How well does this work? Can't ever remember seeing this product an...1 Answers
  • Does it just work for babies? Or could anyone use it?1 Answers
SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion
  • "Finally, I decided to order Shea Moisture Baby lotion and after 3 days of use (morning and night) you cannot tell that she ever had dry skin! " in 6 reviews
  • "My skin is so soft and supple after using this lotion and it smells great too!" in 5 reviews
Ashlyn W.
Ashlyn W.
Cabot, AR
Feels great, smells terrific, and leaves skin non-greasy. Perfect for my little baby. It's a little hard to get out of the bottle, though.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Bought this for my now 3 month old have been using it since birth for him I love it. It makes his skin so smooth and soft and smells great
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Supposed to be for baby, but I use it on my hands, knees, and elbows and it makes my skin soft again. Great for just before bed lotion!
Naomi U.
Naomi U.
Eureka, CA
After my son was born in used this lotion after every bath. He always smelled amazing and it was not sticky and absorbed really well.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Conway, AR
So rich and lush. Lasts for hours and smells great. My problem is with packaging. Because it's thick, it's nearly impossible to pump.
Esther Z.
Esther Z.
Love this lotion for baby and mommy.. Scent is delicious and lather is thick but absorbs quickly, leaving skin hydrated and smooth.
Megan W.
Megan W.
This stuff smells amazing, and does wonders for my baby's skin. It's got a wonderfully smooth texture and works well for dry skin.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
I got this for my son and it didn't help with his dry skin at all I used more on myself now cause it works will for me but not him
Nicole s.
Nicole s.
Use this lotion on my daughter. The scent is amazing. A little pricey . Thats why i don't always buy but it is worth the money
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Lansford, ND
The smell is very nice and the product works very well. Aside from a pesky pump that clogs a lot, it's definitely a favorite.
Shardae S.
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone used this on their baby. I'm pregnant with my first, I love Shea Moisture products but I'm curious to know what others have thought or how they like it on their baby's skin.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Las Vegas , NV
How is this product ? If anybody tired it
Deana H.
Deana H.
Orlando , FL
Would this be a good product to use on my sons very sensitive, irritated, eczema flared skin?
Lynda S.
Lynda S.
Does this baby lotion smell good? Is it too thick? Our baby was recently playing at the pool and after several applications of sunblock, we still managed to get a sunkissed tan that we want to prevent from peeling..will this help?
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert
Does anyone else have an issue with it being so thick that it won't pump out?!