BY SHEAMOISTURE #9 in Baby Lotion

Descriptions:

Nourish and hydrate baby s tender skin with our nutrient-rich blend of organic shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil and aloe vera. This gentle, all-natural moisturizing lotion soothes, softens and protects delicate skin with vitamin E, frankincense, myrrh and chamomile extracts. Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use and suitable for all ages. Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes and heals dry skin with its high content of fatty acids and vitamins. Argan oil: High in vitamin E, this rare oil softens and renews the skin. With frankincense & myrrh: Given as a gift of beauty throughout history, these precious ext.

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion
  • "My skin is so soft and supple after using this lotion and it smells great too!" in 5 reviews
Rebecca D.
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Healing Lotion is an excellent product. It's made with all natural organic ingredients so you don't have to worry about putting harsh ingredients on your baby's skin. I have used it on my newborn up until she was a toddler. The smell is amazing and lasts all day and not too strong. My only con is that it goes on a little thick and gets hard to pump when you're getting low. I will continue to buy this product as long as it's being made.
Tobie B.
Love using this on my babies, let's their skin receive moisture, and keeps them soft and beautiul, and the smell is amazing. I use it on my skin too just because if how good it feels
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
This lotion smells amazing and makes my skin feel incredibly soft without feeling greasy. It is cruelty free which is a bonus. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Amber H.
Las Vegas, NV
Shea Moisture is a miracle to my skin.This is a wonderful lotion for dry, sensitive skin. I wanted a lotion that not only smells great but also keeps my skin from drying out during the day. It's like coco magic to my skin and sometimes I might use a dime size for my hair, which is great also. It's a amazing 24 hours moisturizer that last all day long. The bottle that it comes in is a large amount size that should last you for about a month depends on how often you use it. It's also mess free and I didn't have to worry about any clumped or dried up lotion that block the opening. I definitely recommend this to others.
Gisela Q.
Bronx
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great product for babies that smells amazing. Just make sure you use this, bacause it has an expiration date. The price is affordable, and the quality is very good.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Love this product! I love pretty much all the Shea Moisture products though. This stuff is great. I got it at a CVS near my house for my one year old goddaughter and it works really well on her. She had a touch of eczema so her skin can get very dry attuned and this worked really well on her. It also has a nice scent to it which is a plus. It's a pretty affordable price and very easy to find. I definitely recommend this is you have babies or small children in the house with dry skin.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son was born 2. 5 months ago and I have been using this on him everyday. I was given it as a gift but I will definitely repurchase, it is a bit pricey compared to johnson and johnson type baby lotions but it depends on what you like! I use it on myself sometimes when I am in a rush as well as my 1 year old. As far as my nb, I use it all over his body and hair and love that it is all natural so I can use the one product to moisturize and not have to worry about what I am using.
Whitney C.
I have nothing but great reviews for this product along with anything made by Shea Moisture. I purchased this one for my daughter but we are still finishing up the unscented tear free baby lotion on her so I tried this one on my severely dry skin on top of keratosis Polaris. The scent is light and my skin is instantly smooth without being greasy and remains that way until I take a bath again. If you're thinking about buying ANYTHING from this brand, don't hesitate!
Daniela R.
I love this lotion so much me and my daughters that are two years old in two months have really dry skin and eczemaand it works very well to moisturize. It is affordable and it lasts for a long time allows me and my family for at least a month. The smell is so calming and earthy. I love the texture of it very creamy and thick but it leaves your skin nongreasy . The only downside to it is I don't like how the remaining lotion is very hard to get at the bottom because it's very big it doesn't come out the pump that well other than that this is my favorite baby lotion
Megan M.
Monrovia, CA
As a new mom I was looking for a baby wash and lotion that had the fewest chemicals but still smelled good. Fellow mothers recommended brands like honest and aveno, but the ingredients didn't sit well with me. I finally picked up a she moisture baby wash at target one day and read the ingredients... Nothing harmful, everything was good and nourishing for my babies skin. I was over the moon when I opened the bottle at home and smelled how delicious, warm and comforting the scent was. My son is now two and this is the only body product I use on him :)
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone used this on their baby. I'm pregnant with my first, I love Shea Moisture products but I'm curious to know what others have thought or how they like it on their baby's skin.
Jessie L.
Las Vegas , NV
How is this product ? If anybody tired it
Deana H.
Orlando, FL
Would this be a good product to use on my sons very sensitive, irritated, eczema flared skin?
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does anyone else have an issue with it being so thick that it won't pump out?!
Naihomy S.
BRONX, NY
Will it work for my daughters excema