BY SHEAMOISTURE #9 in Baby Lotion

Descriptions:

Nourish and hydrate baby s tender skin with our nutrient-rich blend of organic shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil and aloe vera. This gentle, all-natural moisturizing lotion soothes, softens and protects delicate skin with vitamin E, frankincense, myrrh and chamomile extracts. Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use and suitable for all ages. Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes and heals dry skin with its high content of fatty acids and vitamins. Argan oil: High in vitamin E, this rare oil softens and renews the skin. With frankincense & myrrh: Given as a gift of beauty throughout history, these precious ext.

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion
  • "My skin is so soft and supple after using this lotion and it smells great too!" in 5 reviews
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This lotion smells so heavenly and keeps my son's skin so soft. I am a huge fan of this brand and would buy all of the products they have to offer. They are a bit pricey but worth every penny. Would highly recommend as this is a amazing brand.
Paige P.
Boynton beach , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My all time favorite baby wash all natural ingredients smells absolutely amazing it leaves my babies skin smell great and so soft it is a little pricy but it's definitely worth it i usually purchase this but I do try to find it on sale
ashley h.
Port Angeles, WA
Love the smell. Seems to work like any other lotion. My son loves it massaged on to his legs. I even use it on myself. It seems to work like any other lotion you could get at Walmart.
Ashley D.
Works amazing. It really helped with my kids eczema. I only have it 4 stars because it's hard to get out of the bottle. The lotion is so thick that the pump only works to an extent then the rest of the lotion is so hard to get out.
Melanie S.
This lotion worked absolutely perfect on my skin and on my childs skin. It smelled great too. If you have dry itchy skin i would give this a try i also perfer this over the other baby brands. The only con i would have to metion is that it can get stuck in the bottle but thats not a deal breaker for me.
January G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this. The scent is wonderful and it rubs in easily. I like using all natural products that don't smell like baby powder on my baby. This seems to be long lasting on the skin as well. I just love it. I highly recommend this product!
Jessica B.
Hueytown, AL
If you want your skin to feel beautiful and soft then this stuff is great for you! Your skin will thank you! It left my skin feeling so soft and healed in rough areas where my skin is the driest. Would recommend!
Matea R.
Loma Linda, CA
Love this line and all their products so far. I love this lotion and the ingredients. My girls have dry skin and this is great on their skin. I love the scent as well. I’m happy to be able to find this line anywhere!
Kimberly B.
Perry, NY
You don't have to be a baby to enjoy the benefits of this wonderful lotion! The ingredient list includes raw shea butter, argan oil, chamomile, cocoa butter and aloe vera. These are organic products too! This is just an amazing blend! The scent is wonderful too. I've had my bottle for just over a week and it's already half gone. My skin is so soft and supple after using this lotion and it smells great too! I promise you that dry skin will no longer be in your vocabulary after a few applications of this lotion. It says healing and that it does! I am a bit of a lotion snob and at first as I began rubbing this in it felt watery and I immediately thought I was going to hate it but I kept rubbing it in and it absorbed beautifully and felt wonderful! Use this on your whole family! This would also be perfect for elderly with dry, thin skin. The scent is definitely gender neutral. I wish I could give this A++++
Mei M.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have a baby on the way and decided to do some research. I found this and was interested since it is organic. This lotion is THICK. It almost feels like a body butter. The scent isn't overpowering, but is pleasant, which is great because it is marketed for babies. This makes my skin feel moisturized and soft, and I love that this has both frankincense and myrrh since they have several benefits for the skin. I will be using this on my baby when she arrives as well.

Update:

So I had my daughter three months ago and she is always complimented on how amazing she smells! Her skin has had no issues with this lotion at all. Love Shea Moisture and will continue using their products on my daughter.
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone used this on their baby. I'm pregnant with my first, I love Shea Moisture products but I'm curious to know what others have thought or how they like it on their baby's skin.
Jessie L.
Las Vegas , NV
How is this product ? If anybody tired it
Deana H.
Orlando, FL
Would this be a good product to use on my sons very sensitive, irritated, eczema flared skin?
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does anyone else have an issue with it being so thick that it won't pump out?!
Naihomy S.
BRONX, NY
Will it work for my daughters excema