BY SHEAMOISTURE #6 in Children's Bath

Nourish and hydrate baby s tender skin with our nutrient-rich blend of organic shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil and aloe vera. This gentle, all-natural moisturizing lotion soothes, softens and protects delicate skin with vitamin E, frankincense, myrrh and chamomile extracts. Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use and suitable for all ages. Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes and heals dry skin with its high content of fatty acids and vitamins. Argan oil: High in vitamin E, this rare oil softens and renews the skin. With frankincense & myrrh: Given as a gift of beauty throughout history, these precious ext.

• Will it work for my daughters excema4 Answers
  • Can you find in the stores? ??1 Answers
  • How well does this work? Can't ever remember seeing this product ...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion
  • "Finally, I decided to order Shea Moisture Baby lotion and after 3 days of use (morning and night) you cannot tell that she ever had dry skin! " in 6 reviews
  • "My skin is so soft and supple after using this lotion and it smells great too!" in 5 reviews
natalie p.
Cotulla, TX
It's is on the pricey side but we love it!! Smell is good but not harsh! Applies nicely and does its job! It is my first time using it so let's see how it works out for us.
Love Shea baby lotion! It I a. might weight and nont greasy at all. Did irritate sons eczema as a baby but he's grown out of it now and has no problems. Highly recommend
Megan Evelyn Anne B.
Manchester, NH
This helped my sons legs in the winter when they get all dry. And helps relieve the eczema he has on his arms and legs. Just helps keep his skin soft and moisturized.
liz g.
Dallas, TX
Recently purchased it and I'm loving it, leaves my skin super soft and love the smell, i have also been using it on my daughter and it has def help with her itching.
Calisse M.
Lakeland, FL
I have very dry skin and this lotion is amazing. It's a good size, I love that it comes with a pump as well. My hubby has even started using it on his rough hands.
Emily N.
Belgrade, ME
I absolutely love this product, not just for my baby but for the whole family. It is a nice thick cream with a wonderful calming scent. It moisturizes really well.
Janie M.
Baytown, TX
I used to wear this lotion all the time before I had my baby because of it's amazing smell, now I use it on my 1 year old! Such a great product love the texture!
Jennifer R.
Love this lotion not only for my daughter but for my self. Leave a very soft smooth feel to my legs. I even use as a moisturizer before applying my foundation!!
Danielle J.
Mega Parent Expert
Love all the SheaMoisture Products that I've tried! They are reasonably priced, last a long time, high quality, and made using healthy ingredients (toxin-free).
Mackenzie h.
I love the smell and I love how soft it makes my skin. I can't use it on my son unfortunately because something in it does agree with his sensitive skin.
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone used this on their baby. I'm pregnant with my first, I love Shea Moisture products but I'm curious to know what others have thought or how they like it on their baby's skin.
Jessie L.
Las Vegas , NV
How is this product ? If anybody tired it
Deana H.
Orlando , FL
Would this be a good product to use on my sons very sensitive, irritated, eczema flared skin?
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert
Does anyone else have an issue with it being so thick that it won't pump out?!
Naihomy S.
Bronx , NY
Will it work for my daughters excema