BY SHEAMOISTURE #9 in Baby Lotion

Descriptions:

Nourish and hydrate baby s tender skin with our nutrient-rich blend of organic shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil and aloe vera. This gentle, all-natural moisturizing lotion soothes, softens and protects delicate skin with vitamin E, frankincense, myrrh and chamomile extracts. Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use and suitable for all ages. Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes and heals dry skin with its high content of fatty acids and vitamins. Argan oil: High in vitamin E, this rare oil softens and renews the skin. With frankincense & myrrh: Given as a gift of beauty throughout history, these precious ext.

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion
  • "My skin is so soft and supple after using this lotion and it smells great too!" in 5 reviews
Keisha C.
Absolutely LOVE this stuff! I use this on my 9 month old son each night after his bath (using the Shea Moisture baby head to toe wash) and it leaves his skin feeling so smooth. It smells amazing and I will definitely continue purchasing this product! I love that it's organic and cruelty-free!
Chelsey D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The product is great. Super soft and makes skin smooth. It's great on my son's eczema-prone skin. BUT. It is THICK. Like cream cheese!!! It doesn't even come out of the squirting nozzle. I had to cut the bottle open completely in order to use it! I still have a full bottle because I can't even use it. Super disappointing.
member-e0592789b
Bullhead, SD
I use this on my toddler and baby every night! My son especially was waking up and going throughout the day and getting really dry skin and as long as I apply this before bed his skin is moisturizer all night and the next day! We love this and it smells soooo good too
Amanda M.
San Diego
If this is the only lotion left in the world, I would be absolutely happy! Very thick formula, and sort of greasy when first applied but my skin feels amazing once absorbed!!! I bought a baby gift pack from Target, little pricey but I am hooked and will never turn away!
michelle g.
Modesto, Ca
I would give this product more then 5 stars if it was available. My kids have Eczema and this has been such a life saver for their sensitive skin. It not only helped the itching it helped restore their skin and it leaves their skin SUPER soft and smooth!! My husband and i even use it to!! the smell is amazing as well! I already recommend this lotion to a lot of people!
Nikida H.
Albertville, AL
Even though my son is a preschooler and no longer a baby I still use this brand of baby shampoo and conditioner. It gives a gentle clean, great for his curls, and doesn't irritate his curls. When he gets a little older of course I will switch to the nonbaby products
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Smells so good, feels so smooth and nice...really does a great job at hydrating the skin...last pretty long...it's affordable and can easily be found in many stores and pharmacies. I definitely recommend this to other parents for babies and children of all ages.
Elaine B.
This has been our go-to lotion since our daughter was very little. We learned very early that all of the other lotions made our baby break out. This lotion kept her skin soft, clear and smelling amazing. I even love to use it over many adult lotions.
Brooke K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
SheaMoisture is one of my favorite brands for baby bath and lotions. Their products are natural, organic, and not tested on animals. This lotion smells absolutely delicious and it is so long lasting. It’s great for sensitive skin and babies of all ages!
Kristine C.
Awesome lotion! I love the way it smells too, my only problem with this, since the formula is thicker I have a hard time getting the lotion out the dispenser. I hope they turn it into a squeeze tube. I use this on myself also and not just my baby!
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone used this on their baby. I'm pregnant with my first, I love Shea Moisture products but I'm curious to know what others have thought or how they like it on their baby's skin.
Jessie L.
Las Vegas , NV
How is this product ? If anybody tired it
Deana H.
Orlando, FL
Would this be a good product to use on my sons very sensitive, irritated, eczema flared skin?
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does anyone else have an issue with it being so thick that it won't pump out?!
Naihomy S.
BRONX, NY
Will it work for my daughters excema