4 colors available

BY SHEAMOISTURE #7 in Children's Bath

Nourish and hydrate baby s tender skin with our nutrient-rich blend of organic shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil and aloe vera. This gentle, all-natural moisturizing lotion soothes, softens and protects delicate skin with vitamin E, frankincense, myrrh and chamomile extracts. Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use and suitable for all ages. Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes and heals dry skin with its high content of fatty acids and vitamins. Argan oil: High in vitamin E, this rare oil softens and renews the skin. With frankincense & myrrh: Given as a gift of beauty throughout history, these precious ext.

• Will it work for my daughters excema3 Answers
  • How well does this work? Can't ever remember seeing this product an...1 Answers
  • Does it just work for babies? Or could anyone use it?1 Answers
SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion
  • "Finally, I decided to order Shea Moisture Baby lotion and after 3 days of use (morning and night) you cannot tell that she ever had dry skin! " in 6 reviews
  • "My skin is so soft and supple after using this lotion and it smells great too!" in 5 reviews
Franchesca a.
Franchesca a.
Homestead, FL
Thierry is being my favorite lotion for me and my kids. Good ingredients affordables prices. Pro is good for THE skin and have organics and naturals ingredientes. I purshed it at walgreeNs or CVS. I would buy it again
Erika V.
Erika V.
Manhattan Bch, CA
I LOVE this lotion. The smell is amazing and it makes your skin so smooth. I actually ended up using it for myself because I was looking for a baby safe lotion to use for myself while nursing. Love this brand also!
Elesa C.
Elesa C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I use this on my skin even though I'm not a baby. It is perfect for sensetive skin and for people who don't do well with heavily sented items. Its light weight and very soothing to the skin. It hydrates beautifully.
Lesa T.
Lesa T.
Caro, MI
This product is so amazing, it smells great and is so moisturizing for your skin , young or old. It is so perfect to use in the wintertime when my skin gets dry and itchy, it soothes and softens my skin right up.
Esthela C.
Esthela C.
Salem, OR
Definitely great for dry skin! My son has really sensitive skin so unfortunately after a few days he got a bunch of bumps but it works great for my boyfriend and I. Love the smell and makes your skin sooo soft!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
Love the scent of this lotion and use it on everyone from my newborn to my 5 year old to myself! The only thing I don't like is how hard it is to get the lotion out when there's 1/4 of a bottle or less left.
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Walla Walla, WA
Very moisturizing and has a wonderful smoothing quality to it. Doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. While I don't love the smell of it, it's not overwhelming. My 1.5 year old loves putting it in herself.
Devan L.
Devan L.
Puyallup, WA
I loved this product for my baby. She has some dry skin areas and it stays hydrated longer than other brands. I received it as a gift and I use it myself now. The fragrance is nice and natural as well.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
I sue this on my kids and myself. I love all of their products because the prices are good, they have quality ingredients that I feel safe putting on my children & myself and they all work great!
Magan C.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I purchase this lotion for my son who has extremely dry skin. I like how thick the lotion is and it rubs into his skin really well. it has a light smell and makes his skin feel extremely soft.
Shardae S.
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone used this on their baby. I'm pregnant with my first, I love Shea Moisture products but I'm curious to know what others have thought or how they like it on their baby's skin.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Las Vegas , NV
How is this product ? If anybody tired it
Deana H.
Deana H.
Orlando , FL
Would this be a good product to use on my sons very sensitive, irritated, eczema flared skin?
Lynda S.
Lynda S.
Does this baby lotion smell good? Is it too thick? Our baby was recently playing at the pool and after several applications of sunblock, we still managed to get a sunkissed tan that we want to prevent from peeling..will this help?
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert
Does anyone else have an issue with it being so thick that it won't pump out?!