BY SHEAMOISTURE #23 in Children's Bath

Nourish and hydrate baby s tender skin with our nutrient-rich blend of organic shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil and aloe vera. This gentle, all-natural moisturizing lotion soothes, softens and protects delicate skin with vitamin E, frankincense, myrrh and chamomile extracts. Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use and suitable for all ages. Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes and heals dry skin with its high content of fatty acids and vitamins. Argan oil: High in vitamin E, this rare oil softens and renews the skin. With frankincense & myrrh: Given as a gift of beauty throughout history, these precious ext.

SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion
  • "Finally, I decided to order Shea Moisture Baby lotion and after 3 days of use (morning and night) you cannot tell that she ever had dry skin! " in 6 reviews
  • "My skin is so soft and supple after using this lotion and it smells great too!" in 5 reviews
Brooke K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
SheaMoisture is one of my favorite brands for baby bath and lotions. Their products are natural, organic, and not tested on animals. This lotion smells absolutely delicious and it is so long lasting. It’s great for sensitive skin and babies of all ages!
Carmen B.
Vancouver , WA
Review for: Shea Lotion more...
I LOVE the entire shea moisture line!! I bought this lotion when my son was born, he's 2 and I still use this on him! I love it's all natural ingredients and it smells Ah-mazing! Leaves his skin so soft and soaks in well, no oily greasy feeling left after.
Kay C.
Awesome lotion! I love the way it smells too, my only problem with this, since the formula is thicker I have a hard time getting the lotion out the dispenser. I hope they turn it into a squeeze tube. I use this on myself also and not just my baby!
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This lotion smells so heavenly and keeps my son's skin so soft. I am a huge fan of this brand and would buy all of the products they have to offer. They are a bit pricey but worth every penny. Would highly recommend as this is a amazing brand.
Paige P.
Boynton beach , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion, 12 Ounces more...
My all time favorite baby wash all natural ingredients smells absolutely amazing it leaves my babies skin smell great and so soft it is a little pricy but it's definitely worth it i usually purchase this but I do try to find it on sale
Ashley D.
Works amazing. It really helped with my kids eczema. I only have it 4 stars because it's hard to get out of the bottle. The lotion is so thick that the pump only works to an extent then the rest of the lotion is so hard to get out.
ashley h.
Port Angeles, WA
Love the smell. Seems to work like any other lotion. My son loves it massaged on to his legs. I even use it on myself. It seems to work like any other lotion you could get at Walmart.
Melanie S.
Review for: Shea Lotion more...
This lotion worked absolutely perfect on my skin and on my childs skin. It smelled great too. If you have dry itchy skin i would give this a try i also perfer this over the other baby brands. The only con i would have to metion is that it can get stuck in the bottle but thats not a deal breaker for me.
January G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this. The scent is wonderful and it rubs in easily. I like using all natural products that don't smell like baby powder on my baby. This seems to be long lasting on the skin as well. I just love it. I highly recommend this product!
Jessica B.
Mc Calla, AL
If you want your skin to feel beautiful and soft then this stuff is great for you! Your skin will thank you! It left my skin feeling so soft and healed in rough areas where my skin is the driest. Would recommend!
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone used this on their baby. I'm pregnant with my first, I love Shea Moisture products but I'm curious to know what others have thought or how they like it on their baby's skin.
Jessie L.
Las Vegas , NV
How is this product ? If anybody tired it
Deana H.
Orlando, FL
Would this be a good product to use on my sons very sensitive, irritated, eczema flared skin?
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does anyone else have an issue with it being so thick that it won't pump out?!
Naihomy S.
BRONX, NY
Will it work for my daughters excema