BY SHEAMOISTURE #6 in Children's Bath

Nourish and hydrate baby s tender skin with our nutrient-rich blend of organic shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil and aloe vera. This gentle, all-natural moisturizing lotion soothes, softens and protects delicate skin with vitamin E, frankincense, myrrh and chamomile extracts. Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use and suitable for all ages. Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes and heals dry skin with its high content of fatty acids and vitamins. Argan oil: High in vitamin E, this rare oil softens and renews the skin. With frankincense & myrrh: Given as a gift of beauty throughout history, these precious ext.

• Will it work for my daughters excema4 Answers
  • Can you find in the stores? ??1 Answers
  • How well does this work? Can't ever remember seeing this product ...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion
  • "Finally, I decided to order Shea Moisture Baby lotion and after 3 days of use (morning and night) you cannot tell that she ever had dry skin! " in 6 reviews
  • "My skin is so soft and supple after using this lotion and it smells great too!" in 5 reviews
Stevie S.
Shea Moisture baby lotion is great for any child suffering from dry skin. My husband especially likes it because it makes our son smell so good. He doesn't break out and it leaves his skin soft. We use it every night after bath part of our bedtime routine.
Rachel M.
This lotion is AMAZING! I hate greasy lotion and this isn't greasy at all. It is gentle enough for my baby, but I also use it. It has cleared up a patch of dry skin for me. It's also great for a post-bath massage for my baby (and now toddler).
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
I love this lotion. It smells really nice and makes my daughters skin super soft. My daughter has dry patches on her arms and the back of her legs. I use this and it really helps with the dryness. I also use it on her face. I highly recommend.
Brittney M.
Escondido, CA
This lotion makes my 3 year olds skin fee like butter. He has bad eczema and this actually seems to help keep the inflammation down and his skin well moisturized. I've been buying this since he was a newborn, and plan on continuing to do so!
Cassi S.
Cabot, AR
Awesome for babies with sensitive skin and eczema. I put this all over my little one after his bath. We use it after we use the body/shampoo wash. Won't use anything else. Price is good for the prevention of my babies skin being irritated!
Val B.
This is pricey, but leaves my baby's skin nice and smooth. It also has a distinct smell much different from traditional baby lotions, which I like. A little goes a long way. Works well in conjunction with the body wash and baby oil.
Kimberly B.
Love these for my toddler. Have used this since she was born. The smell is amazing, and it's great that they're natural and cruelty free. The only problem is that the pumps are hit or miss. A lot of times they randomly stop working.
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
I love this. It's gentle on babies skin but extremely effective at moisturizing. I love that it's a more natural option, that smells great and is affordable. Not only is it perfect for my daughters skin but my sensitive skin also.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
After getting a free sample in my baby registry bag, and also already using the Shea Moisture eczema soap, I enjoyed this lotion. Super soft all day long leaving me feeling great! The brand can be pricey, but definitely worth it.
Franchesca a.
Homestead, FL
Thierry is being my favorite lotion for me and my kids. Good ingredients affordables prices. Pro is good for THE skin and have organics and naturals ingredientes. I purshed it at walgreeNs or CVS. I would buy it again
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone used this on their baby. I'm pregnant with my first, I love Shea Moisture products but I'm curious to know what others have thought or how they like it on their baby's skin.
Deana H.
Orlando , FL
Would this be a good product to use on my sons very sensitive, irritated, eczema flared skin?
Jessie L.
Las Vegas , NV
How is this product ? If anybody tired it
Naihomy S.
Bronx , NY
Will it work for my daughters excema
Lynda S.
Does this baby lotion smell good? Is it too thick? Our baby was recently playing at the pool and after several applications of sunblock, we still managed to get a sunkissed tan that we want to prevent from peeling..will this help?