BY SHEAMOISTURE #23 in Children's Bath

Nourish and hydrate baby s tender skin with our nutrient-rich blend of organic shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil and aloe vera. This gentle, all-natural moisturizing lotion soothes, softens and protects delicate skin with vitamin E, frankincense, myrrh and chamomile extracts. Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use and suitable for all ages. Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes and heals dry skin with its high content of fatty acids and vitamins. Argan oil: High in vitamin E, this rare oil softens and renews the skin. With frankincense & myrrh: Given as a gift of beauty throughout history, these precious ext.

SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion
  • "Finally, I decided to order Shea Moisture Baby lotion and after 3 days of use (morning and night) you cannot tell that she ever had dry skin! " in 6 reviews
  • "My skin is so soft and supple after using this lotion and it smells great too!" in 5 reviews
Farrah J.
fort meade, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this brand. I love this lotion. And I love their shampoo.  This lotion is so thick that it really does help with the dry skin of little babies and kids.  I did find that you did need a lot though bc it's thick it doesn't spread that easily! will def buy again.
Kalyn B.
Absolutely loved this lotion for my 7 month old. It kept his skin smooth and hydrated plus for an affordable price. I purchased mine through an online retailer and I would buy it again . Some baby lotions have to strong of a scent but this one was nice and subtle
Kariann R.
Westerly , RI
My hands get dry from working so I wanted a product that would be gentle and effective, as I have sensitive skin. I found this lotion and fell in love with it. It's not greasy and works wonders on dry patches and cracked skin. My niece also loves it too!!
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion, 12 Ounces more...
This is my favorite baby lotion! It's super thick and moisturizing. I also love the sweet scent - I really hate that baby powder scent that most baby lotions have. This one smells similar to Burt's Bees baby products.
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
Shea moisture is our go to lotion for baby. This is our favorite scent. The scent is long lasting and It leaves babys skin smooth and hydrated. The pump is horrible though and needs to be changed by the company. I recommend using the squeeze 8oz bottle instead.
Shannon U.
Chicago
LOVE this moisturizer for my son. Smells wonderfully light, calming and gender-neutral. A little goes a long way, so I think the price is very fair for the quality of this product. Doesn't leave any kind of residue, and it is very nourishing for young skin. Also, absorbs quickly, so my little one isn't left slick or "lotiony" afterwards.
Christina P.
Lakeland, fl
Review for: Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Chamomile and Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion 12 Ounce ( 5 Pack ) more...
I have used this on my own child as well as the other little ones that I love in my life !!! I put on the Shea butter lotion after I bath my little monster!! It's very friendly to their fragile skin and the scent is perfect it smells so natural with a fresh not overpowering aroma and it leaves your child with baby soft skin !!!
Sarah W.
This is a great product if you have really dry skin. It's a little on the pricey side and The bottle isn't the best because it doesn't dispense much product. As for the product itself, I really loved it. It was a baby lotion but that just meant it was really gentle on my sensitive skin. Overall very happy with this product.
Samantha H.
Obsessed doesn't even begin to cover how much I love this line of products! We were given to body washes and a lotion for my baby shower with our youngest and I was hooked! The product is great for precious baby skin, smells amazing and most importantly has safe ingredients which is a relief for this paranoid mama 😂👌🏼
Tammy N.
Dalzell, SC
This is the best lotion for babies. We love this lotion and wash for our daughter. It is on the pricey side, but I will continue to pay for it. The smell is amazing. It leaves my daughter's skin super soft. She has never had any problems with her skin when using this product, unlike others. Recommend 100%.
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone used this on their baby. I'm pregnant with my first, I love Shea Moisture products but I'm curious to know what others have thought or how they like it on their baby's skin.
Jessie L.
Las Vegas , NV
How is this product ? If anybody tired it
Deana H.
Orlando, FL
Would this be a good product to use on my sons very sensitive, irritated, eczema flared skin?
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does anyone else have an issue with it being so thick that it won't pump out?!
Naihomy S.
BRONX, NY
Will it work for my daughters excema