4 colors available

BY SHEAMOISTURE #7 in Children's Bath

Nourish and hydrate baby s tender skin with our nutrient-rich blend of organic shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil and aloe vera. This gentle, all-natural moisturizing lotion soothes, softens and protects delicate skin with vitamin E, frankincense, myrrh and chamomile extracts. Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use and suitable for all ages. Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes and heals dry skin with its high content of fatty acids and vitamins. Argan oil: High in vitamin E, this rare oil softens and renews the skin. With frankincense & myrrh: Given as a gift of beauty throughout history, these precious ext.

• Will it work for my daughters excema3 Answers
  • How well does this work? Can't ever remember seeing this product an...1 Answers
  • Does it just work for babies? Or could anyone use it?1 Answers
SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion
  • "Finally, I decided to order Shea Moisture Baby lotion and after 3 days of use (morning and night) you cannot tell that she ever had dry skin! " in 6 reviews
  • "My skin is so soft and supple after using this lotion and it smells great too!" in 5 reviews
Keeley C.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
This is the only lotion I use on my kids, it's rich and thick! It has frankincense and myrrh! The best essential oils for skincare and relaxation. It's made with Shea, Chamomile and Argan Oil. Simple ingredients and I feel safe using it.

The only problem the pump gets stuck often because how thick it is.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
This lotion worked absolutely perfect on my skin and on my childs skin. It smelled great too. If you have dry itchy skin i would give this a try i also perfer this over the other baby brands. The only con i would have to metion is that it can get stuck in the bottle but thats not a deal breaker for me.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Oklahoma City, OK
We absolutely love this lotion. First off, it smells amazing! I love cuddling the kids after I put it on them. Also, it leaves their skin so soft. We purchased this at Target, but it is available in many stores. I would recommend this product for babies, children, and adults.
Deve' A.
Deve' A.
High Point, NC
After searching for the right product for my baby...I found this lotion to help with his eczema. Nothing seemed to keep him moisturized throughout the day or stopped his eczema from flaring up. It is quite expensive but well worth the money. This product will not disappoint!!
Gladys G.
Gladys G.
I love the smell! I use to put it on my daughter after a bath all the time and still do occassionally but i feel like i use it more than she does. It goes on smooth. Great for adults and kids. Lasts a long time. Its a thick consistency so u don't necessarily need to put alot.
Rhonda A.
Rhonda A.
The product is pretty decent, I say that because I find just using plan old Shea Butter works just as good. I use the same wash for my son but it makes his skin really dry so we HAVE to use something else. Overall this is not a bad product but its not the best for the price.
Maria H.
Maria H.
My daughter has been diagnosed with eczema since she was 5 months (she's 16 months now). I got rid of all her bath soaps, shampoos and lotions. Changed it to all Shea moisture products. I've seen such good results. It helps because it's all natural ingredients.
Mimi D.
Mimi D.
Boca Raton, FL
I switched from Johnsons lotion when my son was 3 months old and this has been great. I like how it smells and I love that it's organic and has natural ingredients and not to mention it is cruelty free. I also use the baby body wash and shampoo. Love them all
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
This can be pricey but it works like a charm! Where I live can get really dry and so babies skin was getting dry and flaky. I put this on her after her baths and her skin stays moisturized and she seems to be less fussy. The chamomile seems to help calm her.
Ivonne F.
Ivonne F.
The smell was one of my favorite parts about this lotion, not to mention how good it helped my baby with his skin, he ha really dry skin and also I loved that it's made from natural ingredients. I'm going to keep buying it and I'll even try one for myself.
Shardae S.
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone used this on their baby. I'm pregnant with my first, I love Shea Moisture products but I'm curious to know what others have thought or how they like it on their baby's skin.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Las Vegas , NV
How is this product ? If anybody tired it
Deana H.
Deana H.
Orlando , FL
Would this be a good product to use on my sons very sensitive, irritated, eczema flared skin?
Lynda S.
Lynda S.
Does this baby lotion smell good? Is it too thick? Our baby was recently playing at the pool and after several applications of sunblock, we still managed to get a sunkissed tan that we want to prevent from peeling..will this help?
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert
Does anyone else have an issue with it being so thick that it won't pump out?!