BY SHEAMOISTURE #12 in Baby Lotion

Nourish and hydrate baby s tender skin with our nutrient-rich blend of organic shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil and aloe vera. This gentle, all-natural moisturizing lotion soothes, softens and protects delicate skin with vitamin E, frankincense, myrrh and chamomile extracts. Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use and suitable for all ages. Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes and heals dry skin with its high content of fatty acids and vitamins. Argan oil: High in vitamin E, this rare oil softens and renews the skin. With frankincense & myrrh: Given as a gift of beauty throughout history, these precious ext.

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion
  • "My skin is so soft and supple after using this lotion and it smells great too!" in 5 reviews
Rachel S.
Portland
Smells great, super moisturizing, thick and creamy formula. Down side is that it's nearly impossible to get the lotion out of the pump, it would be more practical in a squeeze tube.
Melyne A.
New Haven , CT
My two older children have eczema problem, had used different types of creams and had effect on their skin only for a while and then had to buy another different brand. Not even the creams prescribed by the doctor were effective. Until one day I made the decision to buy this cream even though I had not made it because the price was a bit high for me. From the first day of using it notice the difference in the skin of my children, and then there no more complaints of itching, redness, for absolutely nothing. All in all the best cream I have ever used.
Chelsea B.
Powell, OH
I use this lotion paired with the matching baby wash since my son was only a few weeks old and I wish I would have started with this! My son had bad cradle cap and dry skin and with the use of this lotion and wash it cleared up with one use! This smells amazing, it's super rich and moisturizing, and so thick and creamy. I absolutely love this stuff! The smell lasts a long time too which is great. I hear a lot of people have problems with the pump but that's because it's such a high quality product so it's very thick! All you have to do is remove the lid and stir it a little and then keep the lid open and roll it between your hands to loosen up the lotion. My pump works fine after doing this a time or three. This company is amazing and I love all their products. They don't test son animals which I love and a little goes a long way. Highly recommend this and all their products. If you try this you will never go back!
Pascheana R.
College Station, TX
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! I love every single one of Shea Moistures products. Their products do exactly what they say they will do. The ingredients are all clean. They are easy to find at Target and Walgreens. The pricing is very affordable and they often have BOGO sales. The baby care line of lotion and soaps have played a huge role in clearing up my daughters eczema. Both of my kids have skipped using the norm baby products and have used these literally since birth. I trust so much in this brand that I even brought it to the hospital when they were born and used those instead of what the hospitals offered to give their first baths with. I can't speak highly enough of these products. I suggest them to AAAAALLLL of my friends!
Lisa L.
Fort Campbell, KY
I got this product because two of my girls suffer from infantile/adolecent eczema. I have tried so many products to try and help heal and alleviate the patches. This product worked amazing and quickly too! The price was just right for us seeing as it worked so well. It was overly greasy either like SO MANY other products out there. The smell is great and not overpowering or medicine like. The packaging is nice and the pump works great and does not clog! A little goes a long way and makes the purchase even better, because I get ALOT of use out of one bottle. I will keep buying this and am very happy with it.
Darlena Y.
Austin, TX
Not just for the little ones! I bought this body lotion on a whim; I was running low on coconut oil and wanted to find an alternative for an all-over moisturizer. I'm so glad I chose this one. Shea Moisture uses all natural ingredients - no parabens or phosphates or artificial fragrances - which is incredibly important to me since I have sensitive skin. It's thick and creamy, but not greasy, and there's a noticeable difference in my skin before and after use. I also love the scent, it's noticeable and strong, but it's not overpowering. It's actually very calming and comforting and I look forward to using it before bed every night. It leaves my skin feeling soft and silky -- I feel so pampered!
Katherine W.
Clever, MO
The Shea Moisture Raw Shea Chamomile Argan Oil baby lotion is so smooth, and smells great! It leaves the skin feeling very soft and supple. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion @Influenster #contest #influensterawards
Chloe S.
Barstow, CA
My children and I all have eczema and sensitive skin, and having just moved to a drier climate, we were all suffering more than normal. I saw this at the store and picked it up. We are in love! It is incredibly thick, which can make it hard to get out of the pump at first, but mine is working just fine now. I love the pump for easy applications especially with a squirmy toddler trying to escape! The moisture lasts all day and isn't greasy or messy. We have found our go to moisturizer!
Monique G.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I love this lotion! Even though it's for babies, I still use it all the time!! The ingredients are amazing! Nothing but natural oils & butters!!! It keeps my skin so moisturized & hydrated! My body feels so good after using this! The only bad thing is the bottle! The lotion is so thick that it can't pump through the bottle! So I have to scoop it out with my fingers which is a hassle sometimes! But other than that this lotion is definitely a must!!!
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this lotion. It smells really nice and makes my daughters skin super soft. My daughter has dry patches on her arms and the back of her legs. I use this and it really helps with the dryness. I also use it on her face. I highly recommend.
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone used this on their baby. I'm pregnant with my first, I love Shea Moisture products but I'm curious to know what others have thought or how they like it on their baby's skin.
Jessie L.
Las Vegas , NV
How is this product ? If anybody tired it
Deana H.
Orlando, FL
Would this be a good product to use on my sons very sensitive, irritated, eczema flared skin?
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does anyone else have an issue with it being so thick that it won't pump out?!
Naihomy S.
BRONX, NY
Will it work for my daughters excema