BY SHEAMOISTURE #23 in Children's Bath

Nourish and hydrate baby s tender skin with our nutrient-rich blend of organic shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil and aloe vera. This gentle, all-natural moisturizing lotion soothes, softens and protects delicate skin with vitamin E, frankincense, myrrh and chamomile extracts. Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use and suitable for all ages. Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes and heals dry skin with its high content of fatty acids and vitamins. Argan oil: High in vitamin E, this rare oil softens and renews the skin. With frankincense & myrrh: Given as a gift of beauty throughout history, these precious ext.

SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion
  • "Finally, I decided to order Shea Moisture Baby lotion and after 3 days of use (morning and night) you cannot tell that she ever had dry skin! " in 6 reviews
  • "My skin is so soft and supple after using this lotion and it smells great too!" in 5 reviews
Rachel L.
Review for: Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Chamomile and Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion 12 Ounce ( 5 Pack ) more...
This is a really lovely moisturizer for the winter time.. It's thick and creamy. Coats and protects the skin and it's smells very nice.. I like to use this for the children and myself after a hot bath. The only thing I don't like about this is if you have super sensitive skin that's cracked in any way this will burn because it contains alcohol. In that case you would use the head-to-toe ointment from Shea Moisture which I tend to like better, but it is super duper heavy (more for the eczema prone types like myself).. This one is just a touch more light weight and definitely absorbs better into the skin.. Overall I like it and would recommend this to other parents who are more naturally minded..
Mattie M.
Wanchese, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion, 12 Ounces more...
Best baby lotion there is!! It smells absolutely delicious and leaves babys skin soft and supple. I've been using this on my 6 month old since birth. Only drawback is packaging. I wish it came in a pot. I had to cut my container open and transfer it to a new pot. It's too thick to come out of the pump.
naomiAugustine v.
New Bedford, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion soothing for my baby's sensitive skin and helped calm her skin from breaking out, smells amazing I do find it on the thick side but LOVE IT!
Angel W.
Grove city
I'm obsessed with sniffing my kiddos heads while snuggling. This makes them smell delicious! It leaves their skin so soft! My son has very sensitive skin and can't use anything with harsh scents and hes never had any issues. His delicate skin approves this!
Lauren T.
I use this lotion on my 9 month old son and I really love it. It smells so good and it’s thick enough to keep his skin moisturized all day, but it’s not greasy at all. I even use the product myself. I would recommend this product to anyone with babies/young children.
Cindy T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This has to be the best baby lotion, I have been using this lotion for years now since my daughter was a baby she's now four and I still use it, it smells amazing and makes her skin so soft it melts into her skin, I love everything about it.
Jenaia G.
breckenridge
I absolutely love this product! it smells natural and wonderful with no synthetic/chemical scent. It has a body butter feel to it, but is not greasy or too heavy (even for our hot and humid summers). Highly recommend
Kayla O.
Love using this for my little one who has very dry skin! It works very well for her and I always continue to buy it! I love a lot of their products I've tried. They always meet my expectations.
Rachel S.
Portland
Smells great, super moisturizing, thick and creamy formula. Down side is that it's nearly impossible to get the lotion out of the pump, it would be more practical in a squeeze tube.
Gisela Q.
Bronx
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great product for babies that smells amazing. Just make sure you use this, bacause it has an expiration date. The price is affordable, and the quality is very good.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does anyone else have an issue with it being so thick that it won't pump out?!
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been interested in this product for a while now but am skeptical to try it because both me and my baby have super sensitive skin. Does this lotion help babies with super sensitive skin???
Kimberly T.
Molino, FL
Is this product good for kids who have eczema or sensitive skin?
Natasha w.
Where can you buy This?
Celeste C.
Brooklyn, NY
My son has very sensitive skin and as we get deeper into this warm weather season, I'm noticing more dry patches on his skin and have to moisturize him more often. Is this product moisturizing enough to only have to apply once for the day? Is it ok for babies with dry skin?