BY SHEAMOISTURE #12 in Baby Lotion

Descriptions:

Nourish and hydrate baby s tender skin with our nutrient-rich blend of organic shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil and aloe vera. This gentle, all-natural moisturizing lotion soothes, softens and protects delicate skin with vitamin E, frankincense, myrrh and chamomile extracts. Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use and suitable for all ages. Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes and heals dry skin with its high content of fatty acids and vitamins. Argan oil: High in vitamin E, this rare oil softens and renews the skin. With frankincense & myrrh: Given as a gift of beauty throughout history, these precious ext.

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion
  • "My skin is so soft and supple after using this lotion and it smells great too!" in 5 reviews
Rachel L.
This is a really lovely moisturizer for the winter time.. It's thick and creamy. Coats and protects the skin and it's smells very nice.. I like to use this for the children and myself after a hot bath. The only thing I don't like about this is if you have super sensitive skin that's cracked in any way this will burn because it contains alcohol. In that case you would use the head-to-toe ointment from Shea Moisture which I tend to like better, but it is super duper heavy (more for the eczema prone types like myself).. This one is just a touch more light weight and definitely absorbs better into the skin.. Overall I like it and would recommend this to other parents who are more naturally minded..
Chanda S.
Houston
I love this lotion for my toddler! It smells good. It’s thick, moisturizing, not at all greasy, and doesn’t irritate her skin (she has normal skin with some dry patches). You definitely get your money’s worth; even with daily use, one bottle should last you awhile. I have the bottle with the pump, but I never use the pump to dispense the lotion because the lotion seems to be a little too thick for it. Just found a squeeze bottle of it in T.J. Maxx yesterday for a good deal, so hopefully it will be a little easier to get out of that one.
Lauren W.
I have searched high and low for a baby lotion that is on the natural side and will work well with my 3 kids’ sensitive/eczema prone skin. This Is It!! The difference in their skin is dramatic after using this. It’s so soft, hydrating, never irritates their skin and in fact actually really soothes their skin, and it’s so affordable. I’m so happy we found this and I highly recommend it! Oh, and the scent is heavenly!!
Tiffany T.
Petoskey
I bought this while pregnant with my last baby and fell in love! All of my kids have had issues with sensitive skin, exema, baby acne, etc. so when shopping for my newest little I knew I wanted to start out with something that would be soothing and not irritate his skin. I bought the whole baby line and have since fallen in love. I’ve even bought things they offer for others in the family!
Gabby G.
I love this lotion for my toddlers ! It’s creamy and smells amazing but soft ! It is quit thick but my son has always had problems with very dry skin and nothing has worked but this does ! I also use the coconut oil baby lotion too in this bran! I definitely recommend this to other mommies !
Jorja J.
Springdale
Best lotion i have ever used!! The smell is light and amazing! The lotion is not too thin/not too thick! I have gotten so many compliments on how soft my skin is since using it! And it’s so gentle on the skin (Hints—— baby product) 🤗SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion
Kenadey D.
Blountville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son has bad eczema and i know when i use this his flare ups will be taken care of it calms his skin and gives him the moisture he needs the smell is so natural and refreshing and it’s good for all over the body i just wish it was more affordable because i enjoy using it too
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best baby lotion ever! Have repurchased more times than I can count! We’ve been using this since my now two year old was a week old! Smells amazing and is so good for your littles skin! The price is worth every penny and we will never use anything else!
Melanie A.
Carpentersvle, IL
My daughter started getting eczema and our pediatrician recommended this within one use it got rid of her dry spot. It smells absolutely amazing and I love how it is safe for babies and no worries about harsh chemicals
Victoria L.
Bowie, MD
I love this lotion for my daughter she had real dry skin on her face because of winter and it went away after just two days. I love it and it smells good !!! The price for it was affordable !!
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does anyone else have an issue with it being so thick that it won't pump out?!
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been interested in this product for a while now but am skeptical to try it because both me and my baby have super sensitive skin. Does this lotion help babies with super sensitive skin???
Kimberly T.
Molino, FL
Is this product good for kids who have eczema or sensitive skin?
Natasha w.
Where can you buy This?
Celeste C.
Brooklyn, NY
My son has very sensitive skin and as we get deeper into this warm weather season, I'm noticing more dry patches on his skin and have to moisturize him more often. Is this product moisturizing enough to only have to apply once for the day? Is it ok for babies with dry skin?