Nicole C.
Amherst, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2

How does this lotion work? Does anyone use it for themselves?

Becca L.
Becca L.
5 months, 1 week ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The description is convincing enough for me to buy one for myself!
amy s.
amy s.
1 year, 3 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son has eczema and I use this after his bath. It helps with his dry patches and seems to soothe the itching. I use it on my hands in the winter as well and it helps keep them moisturizer without making them oily.