Megan M.
Monrovia, CA
As a new mom I was looking for a baby wash and lotion that had the fewest chemicals but still smelled good. Fellow mothers recommended brands like honest and aveno, but the ingredients didn't sit well with me. I finally picked up a she moisture baby wash at target one day and read the ingredients... Nothing harmful, everything was good and nourishing for my babies skin. I was over the moon when I opened the bottle at home and smelled how delicious, warm and comforting the scent was. My son is now two and this is the only body product I use on him :)