4 colors available

BY SHEAMOISTURE #6 in Children's Bath

Nourish and hydrate baby s tender skin with our nutrient-rich blend of organic shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil and aloe vera. This gentle, all-natural moisturizing lotion soothes, softens and protects delicate skin with vitamin E, frankincense, myrrh and chamomile extracts. Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use and suitable for all ages. Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes and heals dry skin with its high content of fatty acids and vitamins. Argan oil: High in vitamin E, this rare oil softens and renews the skin. With frankincense & myrrh: Given as a gift of beauty throughout history, these precious ext.

SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion
  • "Finally, I decided to order Shea Moisture Baby lotion and after 3 days of use (morning and night) you cannot tell that she ever had dry skin! " in 6 reviews
  • "My skin is so soft and supple after using this lotion and it smells great too!" in 5 reviews
Amber H.
Amber H.
Las Vegas, NV
Shea Moisture is a miracle to my skin.This is a wonderful lotion for dry, sensitive skin. I wanted a lotion that not only smells great but also keeps my skin from drying out during the day. It's like coco magic to my skin and sometimes I might use a dime size for my hair, which is great also. It's a amazing 24 hours moisturizer that last all day long. The bottle that it comes in is a large amount size that should last you for about a month depends on how often you use it. It's also mess free and I didn't have to worry about any clumped or dried up lotion that block the opening. I definitely recommend this to others.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Fort Campbell, KY
I got this product because two of my girls suffer from infantile/adolecent eczema. I have tried so many products to try and help heal and alleviate the patches. This product worked amazing and quickly too! The price was just right for us seeing as it worked so well. It was overly greasy either like SO MANY other products out there. The smell is great and not overpowering or medicine like. The packaging is nice and the pump works great and does not clog! A little goes a long way and makes the purchase even better, because I get ALOT of use out of one bottle. I will keep buying this and am very happy with it.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
I love this lotion so much me and my daughters that are two years old in two months have really dry skin and eczemaand it works very well to moisturize. It is affordable and it lasts for a long time allows me and my family for at least a month. The smell is so calming and earthy. I love the texture of it very creamy and thick but it leaves your skin nongreasy . The only downside to it is I don't like how the remaining lotion is very hard to get at the bottom because it's very big it doesn't come out the pump that well other than that this is my favorite baby lotion
Megan M.
Megan M.
Monrovia, CA
As a new mom I was looking for a baby wash and lotion that had the fewest chemicals but still smelled good. Fellow mothers recommended brands like honest and aveno, but the ingredients didn't sit well with me. I finally picked up a she moisture baby wash at target one day and read the ingredients... Nothing harmful, everything was good and nourishing for my babies skin. I was over the moon when I opened the bottle at home and smelled how delicious, warm and comforting the scent was. My son is now two and this is the only body product I use on him :)
Arlene R.
Arlene R.
My son is mixed and when he was about 4 or 5 months old i started noticing dry patches on his skin i would give him a bath and moisturize his skin with the johnson baby lotion but it wasnt helping so i looked into other baby lotions out their the one that caught my eye was the shea moisture baby lotion i love the smell and within 2 days of using it my sons patchy dry skin was going away i emidiatly fell in love with it i love how its natural no parabens and stuff like that and that its moisturizing i recomend this lotion and their products highly.
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Love this product! I love pretty much all the Shea Moisture products though. This stuff is great. I got it at a CVS near my house for my one year old goddaughter and it works really well on her. She had a touch of eczema so her skin can get very dry attuned and this worked really well on her. It also has a nice scent to it which is a plus. It's a pretty affordable price and very easy to find. I definitely recommend this is you have babies or small children in the house with dry skin.
Aneshia C.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
My son was born 2. 5 months ago and I have been using this on him everyday. I was given it as a gift but I will definitely repurchase, it is a bit pricey compared to johnson and johnson type baby lotions but it depends on what you like! I use it on myself sometimes when I am in a rush as well as my 1 year old. As far as my nb, I use it all over his body and hair and love that it is all natural so I can use the one product to moisturize and not have to worry about what I am using.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Worth every penny! It's a little on the pricey side but there are usually coupons in the local circular and on sale at, at least one of the big box brand stores. My little guy's skin gets so dry in the cold Northeastern winters and I found this to moisture his skin instantly. It smells great and a little goes a long way. My only complaint is that the pump gets clogged and then I have to unscrew it and get the lotion that way.
Bella L.
Bella L.
Murfreesboro, TN
My children suffer from chronic eczema due to an extensive list of allergies I have tried numerous Brands typical to that condition such as Eucerin and Aquaphor. However nothing ever seemed to shake their gritty feeling skin... until I stumbled upon this lotion. This stuff is gentle on the skin does not have an overpowering scent and does exactly what it says, it heals. I love this lotion and we use it after every bath!
Denielle C.
Denielle C.
Amazing lotion. This is a very thick formula. most complain that it doesn't pump out easily but that's because it's a thick cream. I personally have no problems with it. just push and and slow. this whips my dry hands into shape. the smell is to die for. it smells like when you open a tub of red vine licorice lol. Skin instantly looks glowing, hydrated and happy. I will probably buy this time and time again.
Shardae S.
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone used this on their baby. I'm pregnant with my first, I love Shea Moisture products but I'm curious to know what others have thought or how they like it on their baby's skin.
Deana H.
Deana H.
Orlando, FL
Would this be a good product to use on my sons very sensitive, irritated, eczema flared skin?
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Las Vegas , NV
How is this product ? If anybody tired it
Lynda S.
Lynda S.
Does this baby lotion smell good? Is it too thick? Our baby was recently playing at the pool and after several applications of sunblock, we still managed to get a sunkissed tan that we want to prevent from peeling..will this help?
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Owensville, OH
Does anyone else have an issue with it being so thick that it won't pump out?!