BY SHEAMOISTURE #12 in Baby Lotion

Nourish and hydrate baby s tender skin with our nutrient-rich blend of organic shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil and aloe vera. This gentle, all-natural moisturizing lotion soothes, softens and protects delicate skin with vitamin E, frankincense, myrrh and chamomile extracts. Smooth lotion on baby s skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use and suitable for all ages. Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes and heals dry skin with its high content of fatty acids and vitamins. Argan oil: High in vitamin E, this rare oil softens and renews the skin. With frankincense & myrrh: Given as a gift of beauty throughout history, these precious ext.

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion
  • "My skin is so soft and supple after using this lotion and it smells great too!" in 5 reviews
Rachel L.
This is a really lovely moisturizer for the winter time.. It's thick and creamy. Coats and protects the skin and it's smells very nice.. I like to use this for the children and myself after a hot bath. The only thing I don't like about this is if you have super sensitive skin that's cracked in any way this will burn because it contains alcohol. In that case you would use the head-to-toe ointment from Shea Moisture which I tend to like better, but it is super duper heavy (more for the eczema prone types like myself).. This one is just a touch more light weight and definitely absorbs better into the skin.. Overall I like it and would recommend this to other parents who are more naturally minded..
Tiffany T.
Petoskey
I bought this while pregnant with my last baby and fell in love! All of my kids have had issues with sensitive skin, exema, baby acne, etc. so when shopping for my newest little I knew I wanted to start out with something that would be soothing and not irritate his skin. I bought the whole baby line and have since fallen in love. I’ve even bought things they offer for others in the family!
Deanna W.
Fairbanks, AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love this! It smells good and it got rid of my baby’s dry patches within 4 days of using it. I like that it is available at Walmart, Fred Meyers and baby’s r us. So no matter where we go I know I can pick some up. We were definitely satisfied with this purchase. She’s moisture’s products are good for the whole family
Amity L.
Binghamton, NY
Love Shea moisture products! We’ve been using their products on our daughter since she had her first bath! Very affordable and products smell amazing. I feel confident in using their products knowing that there aren’t any harsh chemicals being applied to her skin.
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best baby lotion ever! Have repurchased more times than I can count! We’ve been using this since my now two year old was a week old! Smells amazing and is so good for your littles skin! The price is worth every penny and we will never use anything else!
Sarah C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This smells SO GOOD. Everyone loves to smell my baby after his bath. I knocked a star off because it’s almost TOO heavily scented. Very moisturizing and doesn’t irritate my preemie’s skin at all. Love this stuff and the accompanying soap.
Melanie A.
Carpentersvle, IL
My daughter started getting eczema and our pediatrician recommended this within one use it got rid of her dry spot. It smells absolutely amazing and I love how it is safe for babies and no worries about harsh chemicals
Brittany B.
Glenwood, IL
Absolutely love this lotion! Smells wonderful and makes my kids so soft! The kids love putting it on themselves and I love that it’s natural! Kinda pricey but worth every penny! I would recommend this to others!
Victoria L.
Bowie, MD
I love this lotion for my daughter she had real dry skin on her face because of winter and it went away after just two days. I love it and it smells good !!! The price for it was affordable !!
Meagan C.
After more usuage of this product, it didn’t deliver the results I had hoped for. While it had a pretty good texture to it, the outcome was no different than what I/my son started with.
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone used this on their baby. I'm pregnant with my first, I love Shea Moisture products but I'm curious to know what others have thought or how they like it on their baby's skin.
Jessie L.
Las Vegas , NV
How is this product ? If anybody tired it
Deana H.
Orlando, FL
Would this be a good product to use on my sons very sensitive, irritated, eczema flared skin?
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does anyone else have an issue with it being so thick that it won't pump out?!
Naihomy S.
BRONX, NY
Will it work for my daughters excema