BY SHEAMOISTURE #10 in Baby Shampoo

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-To-Toe Wash & Shampoo cleanses while calming and comforting baby's delicate skin. Gentle enough for everyday use.

• I’m pregnant and soon will got my baby ,,i’m looking for ...7 Answers
  • I love Shea Moisture products, but I didn’t know they had...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried using this on baby eczema? EVERYTHING be...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-To-Toe Wash & Shampoo
  • "I started using this after I had tried the other products in the baby line, because I felt that this would work best for my daughters hair and skin." in 1 review
  • "I love it and so does my daughter.... we also use the hair products the whole line is amazing!" in 1 review
Melissa D.
Edinburg , TX
I was having issues with the very common baby shampoo we were using after my daughter turned a year old and her hair started getting longer. I went to target and purchased like 6 different shampoos to test out. I used each of them for about a week to get a good feel for the one I would like best. Hands down SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Wash & Shampoo was THE BEST shampoo we tried. I seriously went out and got the whole line after realizing this was the one. My daughter has thick someone curly hair. This shampoo lathers so nice and rich and and they smell is amazing. After my daughters hair dried her hair felt so soft and her curls were perfect and not frizzy at all. One of the best things is they next morning her hair still smelled good. This prices is a little more than your average everyday, common baby shampoo but a little goes a long way with this so you will not be using a lot of it.
Ariel H.
Cicero, IN
We switched from Johnson & Johnson when my son was 4 weeks old. J&J would dry his newborn skin out and leave his hair feeling crispy (even though everything was washed out). Sheamoisture is not only better for baby’s skin, it nourishes the skin and leaves baby’s skin smooth and not dried out. It also has helped my son’s fine platinum blonde hair look freshly washed even days later and provides a shine. It also smells Devine! I even made the switch to their adult body wash!
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
I have been purchasing this body wash/shampoo for over 4 years now. I use it for both of my children and I just love it. It smells great and does a great job at getting my kiddos squeaky clean, but at the same time not drying out their skin. I love that it’s a body wash as well as a shampoo! It retails for around $7, I believe, and it’s worth it bc it lasts a while.
Cortney P.
Stockton , CA
This wash and shampoo (along with the matching lotion) is the only thing I use on my 4 month old daughter. She has sensitive eczema prone skin and every other baby wash was just making it worse. This product smells amazing and also keeps her skin moisturized after bath. I would highly recommend you give it a try.
Sarah C.
This is more natural than most other shampoos out there and a little goes a long way. It kind of smells like vanilla but it isnt overpowering. My hair doesn't feel heavy like when I use head & shoulders. I use it because I have sensitive skin and I wanted to reduce the bad chemicals I use.
Melissa J.
Austin
Absolutely love this product. What’s truely amazing about this wash is that I went to Walmart to purchase a diaper rash cream because my daughter had gotten a horrible rash, as I was shopping thru the baby isle another fellow mom recommended this and said it helped heal her baby’s diaper rash. So I bought it went home, put my baby in the bath and as soon as I took her out she wasn’t complaining about the rash, as if it calmed the burn down. I love this and I’ve been using it for about 5 months now.
Kaylyn H.
Merritt Is, FL
I use this for my daughter who is four. Shea moisture products work great for her hair because she has dry curly hair and these products don't have harmful ingredients. She loves the smell and the rich lather. Its more pricey than johnsons baby wash but worth it.
Brianna G.
Huntsville
I have used this product on my baby since she was born and always loved. I switched her from it and the new product broke her skin out and made her hair fall out, so I went back to Shea moisture baby shampoo and wash and her is better and hair is growing back. She’s moisture is amazing and I even use some of there products for myself.
Harley C.
Ogden, UT
I use this on my daughter and it works for her hair type. She’s half Hispanic and always being wild in the mornings when she wakes up for the day. This product doesn’t dry her hair out like other kind of products does!
Christina S.
Valdosta, GA
This was okay. It wasn’t strong smelling and seemed gentle. I prefer to use it as a shampoo on my kids, for some reason I didn’t feel like it got their bodies clean. Kinda on the pricey side so I might go with another type next time.
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
I was wondering if this product was good. I've been wanting my sister to used it for my baby niece but I want to know if it's good & don't cause any type of damage or allergy reactions etc ??
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
I’m pregnant and soon will got my baby ,,i’m looking for shampoo and body wash for my baby ..what kind you prefer???is it good or makes his eyes red ???
Lashae C.
Macon, GA
Where do exactly do you get the shea moisture products?
Remi C.
Is this like really oily and greasy or does it make your hail silky? Should I use a conditioner along side this?
Erica S.
My daughter is 5 with meduim to thick wavy textured hair.. do you think this product is good for that kind of hair or more for smaller children because they have thinner hair at that age?