SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-To-Toe Ointment uploaded by Shiara R.SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-To-Toe Ointment uploaded by Crystal R.SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-To-Toe Ointment uploaded by Naomi D.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

SheaMoisture's Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-To-Toe Ointment is a petrolatum-free ointment made to calm and protect baby's raw irritated delicate skin. Perfect for soothing symptoms of diaper rash. Use as needed.

Instructions:

Apply to baby's lips, cheeks hands, arms and legs. Apply liberally to baby's bottom with each diaper change, or as needed. Gentle enough for everyday use.

Raw Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Olus Oil, Centhera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Carthamus Tintorius (Safflower) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Natural Wax Blend (Carnuba, Non-gmo Soy), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil , Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (And) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Calendula Extract, Lavender Oil, Rose Extract, Chamomile Extract, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Oil, Myrrh Extract.

• Does this work as well as the other lotion they make? I b...1 Answers
  • I was given this product as a baby shower gift but, when...2 Answers
  • I love this stuff. In the summer my daughters eczema can ...1 Answers
  • "It smells great and works well to keep his skin moisturized." in 1 review
  • "He has started using this stuff and loves it too!" in 1 review
Rachel L.
This is a great ointment for the eczema prone skin types like myself.. This is a very rich and emollient skin cream that coats the skin and smells like cinnamon buns.. I slather this on my face and body when I am feeling dry and chapped, which does not cause any irritation or burning like a typical lotion would. It also doesn't break out my face, so I use it when I need to go outside to protect my skin from the super dry and harsh weather. If you need the product to absorb quicker apply this after a hot shower, which will soak up most of the cream. This is definitely a must have during the winter time if you are a dry, sensitive, or eczema prone skin type. It will keep your skin (or your child's) smooth and hydrated.
Ayshia Y.
Killeen, TX
Purchased at: Target
The BEST smelling baby product on the market right now! My baby boy has never had any reaction beside calmness using this product for 2 years now. He always smells like he’s wearing a baby cologne. We love it!
Parisa C.
Virginia Beach
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This lotion leaves my son’s skin sooo soft and clean smelling! It smells amazing and it’s not super thick like other lotions. It doesn’t leave a sticky residue either. We will continue buying this!
Claudia F.
Hayward, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this baby oil!! It is a miracle worker on rashes, leaves baby’s body extra soft, it has a pleasant smell and a little goes a long way. I also use it on my elbows and feet, I had a rough patch of skin on my elbow and it completely went away when I started applying this oil. It’s not your usual liquidly oil, this oil is thick and after rubbing it begins to melt. It usually runs about $7-8 but well worth the price. It’s hard to find and I usually have to order online but I’m willing to go above and beyond to get my hands on this product.
Daisy P.
Fort Irwin, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
We started using the sheamoisture brand on my son and his skin has never been softer! Alaska winters were tough on our skin but this and other products of the same brand helped tremendously.
Alaysha J.
Centralia
Purchased at: Target
This ointment is super thick and creamy! You don’t need much. It smells fantastic and is super moisturizing. I use this on my baby girl and she always tries to eat it because she loves the smell (I don’t let her). I totally recommend this to mommies that have babies with dry skin.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great baby lotion and diaper rash cream. I actually initially bought this for my daughter as a cream. Her cheeks get chapped sometimes and I use this and it works wonders. It is also excellent for rashes she gets around her nose when it is runny. One day I used it as a diaper rash cream and it is the only cream that keeps her from getting a diaper rash. I used to have to use desitin extra strength because she would sometimes get really bad rashes but with this cream if she ever gets any, it will go away over night. I recommend it to other people with babies. It is wonderful that I can use it from head to toe
Sarah B.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the head-to-toe baby wash that pairs with this lotion. This lotion is great! It is slightly thicker than other baby lotions, but isn't too heavy. It moisturizes baby's skin perfectly, and it smells just as great as the wash. My only complaint is with the packaging.. since it is thicker, it is harder to squeeze it out once you get low. I would suggest buying the pump bottle.
Brooke K.
Roanoke, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I am absolutely obsessed with this lotion! It smells heavenly and it works so well on my sons sensitive skin. I love SheaMoisture products because they're cruelty free, organic, and not tested on animals.
Chelsea B.
I've been using this on my daughter for almost a year now and she hasn't had any skin problems since using it. It smells great and it's really affordable. I even use it occasionally because it smells and feels awesome :)
Crystal R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was given this product as a baby shower gift but, when I opened it I noticed there are hard white chunks in it. Is it supposed to be like this?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
June L.
Germantown, MD
Can I use this on baby scalp?
Lisa L.
Fort Campbell, KY
Does this work as well as the other lotion they make? I bought that and was super happy with it, and I'm looking into getting this as well. Does it have the same great smell and texture? Is it thicker than the other lotion? Thanks so much in advance :)
Nakia D.
I love this stuff. In the summer my daughters eczema can get pretty bad. This past summer I added this to out daily routine and I noticed s huge improvement in her skin and its ability to maintain moisture & reduce friction from sweat. Sweat stuff!