SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-to-Toe Ointment uploaded by Shiara R.SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-to-Toe Ointment uploaded by Crystal R.SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-to-Toe Ointment uploaded by Naomi D.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Gentle Enough for Everyday Use. With Frankincense & Myrrh. No Parabens, Phthalates, Paraffin, Gluten, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, PABA, Synthetic Color, DEA, or Sulfates. Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing.

• Does this work as well as the other lotion they make? I bought that...1 Answers
  • I was given this product as a baby shower gift but, when I opened ...2 Answers
  • I love this stuff. In the summer my daughters eczema can get pretty...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-to-Toe Ointment
  • "Shea moisture organic raw shea chamomile and argan oil baby head to toe ointment is good for babies really anyone who have dry skin and a little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "He has started using this stuff and loves it too!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and works well to keep his skin moisturized." in 1 review
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Are use this one my baby has really dry skin she has eczema so she's prone to have dry spot or patches on her skin and works very it's very thick like the consistency of petroleum jelly but is non-toxic and natural and actually rubs into your skin instead of just lathering it. The smell is very natural smelling a chamomile and Shea butter I also use it as diaper cream or ointment for my babies I love this stuff it's my go to diaper cream because you can use it as lotion as well
Sharlee S.
Sharlee S.
Cypress, CA
This is the holy grail of baby moisturizers that I've tried so far! A fellow mom friend recommended it to me and it works wonders! I use it for my daughters diaper rash, heat rashes, baby acne, my own rashes, etc and they clear up within one day! It seems a bit oily at first but within a few minutes your skin soaks it all up and it leaves you moisturizer but no longer sticky! I recommend this product to anybody who has a little one or sensitive skin for themselves!
Crystal R.
This worked really well on my daughters skin after she was born. Her skin was peeling really bad but using this helped so much! My only complaint is that the tube I had contained white chunks in it which made application a bit difficult. Maybe it was just a bad tube.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Dover, NJ
A must have baby product. I use it as a diaper cream. I like that its full of natural ingredients whenever I see her bum a little red I put a little on and voila! The texture is something you need to get used to but I love it. Have used on my dry patches of skin too.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Troy, NY
I got so serious about what was going on my children's skin, especially since I became vegan. I love this brand. Hands down my go to for great quality ingredients and heavenly smells. Perfect for aromatherapy as well as moisturizer. Would recommend 10/10 times.
Keeley C.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
My son has severe dry skin and this ointment helps with dry patches on bad days. He doesn't seem as irritated and it calms the redness of his skin. I pair this with the regular healing lotion as well. Perfect combination.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Lexington, MO
This stuff is amazing! Not only does it smell awesome, but it works great on everything from babies cradle cap to sensitive bottoms! We have not had a single diaper rash in 9 months thanks to this stuff.
Aquie H.
Aquie H.
Love this styling milk. Its light, smells great, natural, cruelty free, and inexpensive. Biggest perk of all it works and provides moisture and shine for my fine natural hair.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Used this especially for my sons diaper area and neck, which gets the driest. Good for hair and smells great. Kind of thick so a little definitely goes a long way
LaurA M.
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
This ointment is good for dry spots on baby's skin. We use it after diaper changes. Ive used it on my dry skin aswell. It's a great all around ointment.
Crystal R.
I was given this product as a baby shower gift but, when I opened it I noticed there are hard white chunks in it. Is it supposed to be like this?
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Fort Campbell, KY
Does this work as well as the other lotion they make? I bought that and was super happy with it, and I'm looking into getting this as well. Does it have the same great smell and texture? Is it thicker than the other lotion? Thanks so much in advance :)
Nakia D.
Nakia D.
I love this stuff. In the summer my daughters eczema can get pretty bad. This past summer I added this to out daily routine and I noticed s huge improvement in her skin and its ability to maintain moisture & reduce friction from sweat. Sweat stuff!
June L.
June L.
Salisbury, MD
Can I use this on baby scalp?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?