SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-To-Toe Ointment uploaded by Shiara R.SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-To-Toe Ointment uploaded by Crystal R.SheaMoisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-To-Toe Ointment uploaded by Naomi D.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #48 in Baby Lotion

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

SheaMoisture's Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-To-Toe Ointment is a petrolatum-free ointment made to calm and protect baby's raw irritated delicate skin. Perfect for soothing symptoms of diaper rash. Use as needed.

Instructions:

Apply to baby's lips, cheeks hands, arms and legs. Apply liberally to baby's bottom with each diaper change, or as needed. Gentle enough for everyday use.

Raw Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Olus Oil, Centhera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Carthamus Tintorius (Safflower) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Natural Wax Blend (Carnuba, Non-gmo Soy), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil , Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (And) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Calendula Extract, Lavender Oil, Rose Extract, Chamomile Extract, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Oil, Myrrh Extract.

• Does this work as well as the other lotion they make? I b...1 Answers
  • I was given this product as a baby shower gift but, when...2 Answers
  • I love this stuff. In the summer my daughters eczema can ...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "It smells great and works well to keep his skin moisturized." in 1 review
  • "He has started using this stuff and loves it too!" in 1 review
Rachel L.
This is a great ointment for the eczema prone skin types like myself.. This is a very rich and emollient skin cream that coats the skin and smells like cinnamon buns.. I slather this on my face and body when I am feeling dry and chapped, which does not cause any irritation or burning like a typical lotion would. It also doesn't break out my face, so I use it when I need to go outside to protect my skin from the super dry and harsh weather. If you need the product to absorb quicker apply this after a hot shower, which will soak up most of the cream. This is definitely a must have during the winter time if you are a dry, sensitive, or eczema prone skin type. It will keep your skin (or your child's) smooth and hydrated.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great baby lotion and diaper rash cream. I actually initially bought this for my daughter as a cream. Her cheeks get chapped sometimes and I use this and it works wonders. It is also excellent for rashes she gets around her nose when it is runny. One day I used it as a diaper rash cream and it is the only cream that keeps her from getting a diaper rash. I used to have to use desitin extra strength because she would sometimes get really bad rashes but with this cream if she ever gets any, it will go away over night. I recommend it to other people with babies. It is wonderful that I can use it from head to toe
Sarah B.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the head-to-toe baby wash that pairs with this lotion. This lotion is great! It is slightly thicker than other baby lotions, but isn't too heavy. It moisturizes baby's skin perfectly, and it smells just as great as the wash. My only complaint is with the packaging.. since it is thicker, it is harder to squeeze it out once you get low. I would suggest buying the pump bottle.
Brooke K.
Roanoke, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I am absolutely obsessed with this lotion! It smells heavenly and it works so well on my sons sensitive skin. I love SheaMoisture products because they're cruelty free, organic, and not tested on animals.
Chelsea B.
I've been using this on my daughter for almost a year now and she hasn't had any skin problems since using it. It smells great and it's really affordable. I even use it occasionally because it smells and feels awesome :)
Tabitha E.
Mobile, AL
Fantastic for dry cracking skin, and even diaper rashes. I have used this on my babies and on myself. I don't even currently have a baby but keep a bottle of this on hand for dry patches and rashes

Lindsay W.
SCOTT, LA
I have a child with severe eczema and used all sorts of products both prescription and over the counter, nothing really helped. When I discovered the Shea Moisture line I bought one of everything--the butter, oil, lotion, wash/shampoo, and bar soap. Have been using them for a year. I only recently saw the ointment, in a store I don't normally go to. I decided to try it. Bought two tubes. The first one, I opened and tried to squeeze some out. It was coming out so I kept squeezing, and then suddenly about half the contents of the tube exploded out the top of the tube and went on the carpet of my bedroom. So, points of for the defective packaging. But I do love the ointment itself.
Sharlee S.
Cypress, CA
This is the holy grail of baby moisturizers that I've tried so far! A fellow mom friend recommended it to me and it works wonders! I use it for my daughters diaper rash, heat rashes, baby acne, my own rashes, etc and they clear up within one day! It seems a bit oily at first but within a few minutes your skin soaks it all up and it leaves you moisturizer but no longer sticky! I recommend this product to anybody who has a little one or sensitive skin for themselves!
Daniela R.
Are use this one my baby has really dry skin she has eczema so she's prone to have dry spot or patches on her skin and works very it's very thick like the consistency of petroleum jelly but is non-toxic and natural and actually rubs into your skin instead of just lathering it. The smell is very natural smelling a chamomile and Shea butter I also use it as diaper cream or ointment for my babies I love this stuff it's my go to diaper cream because you can use it as lotion as well
Crystal R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This worked really well on my daughters skin after she was born. Her skin was peeling really bad but using this helped so much! My only complaint is that the tube I had contained white chunks in it which made application a bit difficult. Maybe it was just a bad tube.
Crystal R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was given this product as a baby shower gift but, when I opened it I noticed there are hard white chunks in it. Is it supposed to be like this?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
June L.
Laurel, MD
Can I use this on baby scalp?
Lisa L.
Fort Campbell, KY
Does this work as well as the other lotion they make? I bought that and was super happy with it, and I'm looking into getting this as well. Does it have the same great smell and texture? Is it thicker than the other lotion? Thanks so much in advance :)
Nakia D.
I love this stuff. In the summer my daughters eczema can get pretty bad. This past summer I added this to out daily routine and I noticed s huge improvement in her skin and its ability to maintain moisture & reduce friction from sweat. Sweat stuff!

back