BY SHEAMOISTURE #19 in Children's Bath

This creamy, sulfate-free bar soap, enriched with luxurious natural and organic ingredients, is gentle enough for the sensitive skin of babies, children and adults. Use daily to cleanse and moisturize. Naturally soothes the symptoms associated with eczema such as inflammation, irritation and itching. Formulated with a special blend of unrefined, "raw" shea butter, argan oil, chamomile extract, frankincense and myrrh. Winner of the Organic Beauty Talk Award for Best Natural Baby Collection. SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Bar Soap is available nationally at Walgreens, select Target stores and Harmons.

• Is this good for dry skin? I do own a different s...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this have a strong smell? I want to use it with my son but I d...1 Answers
  • My son he is five months old and he has dry skin. He scratches cert...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "We all have really dry and sensitive skin, prone to dryness and even severe patchiness of dryness and this soap is really soothing and helpful with our sensitive skin." in 56 reviews
  • "I love this soap for my toddler, she occassionaly gets patches of dry skin and after I started using this soap along with their lotion and ointment." in 38 reviews
  • "It smells great, has awesome organic and natural ingredients, and really helped to clear my baby's eczema with just 2 uses." in 34 reviews
  • "It's also not nearly as expensive as you'd think making it a good choice for moms who want a well-rounded body product for the whole family that won't burn a hole in your budget." in 13 reviews
  • "It's made with all natural ingredients which I love such as Raw Shea Butter, Argan Oil and Extracts of Frankincense and Myrrh." in 12 reviews
michelle l.
michelle l.
Belleville, IL
No allergic reactions, and good for everyone. We started using this after my newborn had some horrible reactions to other baby soaps. Now it is the only soap that we all use. It lasts longer than liquid soap and we don't have to worry about our toddler grabbing the wrong soap -- plus it smells nice. Although it is now carried in fewer stores, Walgreens still carries it.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
First of all, this stuff smells amazing! It leaves your skin super soft and smelling fresh. It's helped to keep my son's skin baby soft for 14 months. It's natural too so you don't have to worry about unnecessary chemicals coming in contact with your or your baby's skin. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin or babies with delicate skin.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
I love this bar! I got them for free from target using coupons, I didn't technically need it because my son doesn't have eczema but I'm so glad I did. It's been a really dry season so his skin has been really dry. I love the smell, the lather, and the natural ingredients. I am very happy to have found this product.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Berkeley Springs, WV
I love the smell of the soap, and the fact that it is gentle, and doesn't irritate my baby's EXTREMELY sensitive skin. However, it's made specifically for babies, and every time it would get in my son's eyes he would cry. So, I stopped using it on him, and use it on myself instead.
Harmony M.
Harmony M.
Los Angeles, CA
This soap absolutely help with dry flaky skin even acne, gives your face a good clean and a nice smooth feeling afterwards, I bought this soap at marshalls this totally met my expectations I'm just in love with this soap i cant live without it I would definitely buy it again.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Brownsville, TX
This soap smells lovely and is soo moisturizing. I use it on my baby's skin and hair and my skin as well. It is not tear free so take care with baby's face. It only takes a tiny bit with soft water to create a rich lather so the bar will go far if you have a water softener.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Kissimmee, FL
When the gel is not available I go for this bar for my little girls. Love the smell and have my babies' skin have a positive reaction to the soap. They have sensitive skin (specially my 4 yo) and her skin heals with this product. Barely have to moisturize with lotion.
pauline s.
pauline s.
Tobyhanna , Pa
Absolutely love Shea moisture baby soap products. They are mild and still have a wonderful smell. My sons skin is sensitive to some soaps and baby wipes. However Shea moisture products are my go to anytime anywhere. I'd recommend this line of products to any mother.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Ladson, SC
Just an amazing product! I love this entire line for my 10 months old and for myself. The smell is wonderful and it works great on my sensitive skin and leaves my baby's skin so soft and smelling so good. I will continue to use this product for me and my baby.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
This is by far my favorite soap for my children. they have very sensitive skin and it really helps with my eldest son's exzema. it leaves their skin soft and smelling AMAZING. this is the only soap we will use! i highly recommend this bar soap. it's great.
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Boston , MA
Where do they sell this product? And for how much? I'm interested
Renie O.
Renie O.
Carroll, IA
Does it really work? My little man has really dry skin in areas, I'm willing to give it a shot. I read they make a lotion have any of you tried it?
Raven G.
Raven G.
Where can you buy this?
Emmaline D.
Emmaline D.
Chisago City, MN
Has anyone tried any of their other products? I have a daughter with severe dry skin and eczema. I wanted to know what other types of products (in their line) out there work
Dinah G.
Dinah G.
I know this is for a baby but has anyone tried this as an adult? I love Shea moisture products and suffer with bad eczema. Would love to know if this Helped any adults?