BY SHEAMOISTURE

Shea Moisture Baby Head-To-Toe Wash and Shampoo Raw Shea Chamomile and Argan Oil Description: Bathe skin gently with this sulfate-free, ultra- moisturizing organic Shea Butter body wash and shampoo. Soothing Aloe Vera, skin-softening Argan Oil, and healing Chamomile, Frankincense and Myrrh extracts cleanse and nourish baby's delicate hair and body. Free Of Parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, animal testing PABA, synthetic color, DEA and Sulfates. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Shea Moisture Baby Head-To-Toe Wash and Shampoo Raw Shea Chamomile and Argan Oil Directions Apply a small amount to the face, body and hair, lather and rinse thoroughly Gentle enough for everyday use. Suitable for all ages. Ingredients: Deionized water, decyl glucoside (sugar beets), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, (aloe vera), sodium lauroyl lactylate (coconut oil), raw butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, argania spinosa (argan), nut oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), guar, vanilla extract, proprietary essential oil blend lanicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower (and) lonicera japonica (Japanese honeysuckle) flower extract, calendula extract, lavender oil, rose extract, chamomile extract, boswellia serrata (frankincense) oil, myrrh extract.

SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile and Argan Oil Baby Head-To-Toe Wash & Shampoo
  • "I love it and so does my daughter.... we also use the hair products the whole line is amazing!" in 1 review
  • "I started using this after I had tried the other products in the baby line, because I felt that this would work best for my daughters hair and skin." in 1 review
Sasha T.
Orlando
I have used this on my son since he was born. Shea moisture is a brand that I trust because of their ingredients. I do think the scent on this product can be slightly strong for a newborn but once they are a bit older I think it is perfect. It is very moisturizing on the skin. It also smells amazing and the chamomile scent actually helps calm him down at night.
Dawnyai L.
I’ve been using this product on my son since he was about a week old. He’s now 2 months old. It used natural ingredients, great for all scalp types, and moisturizes. I was so pleased by this baby shampoo. Especially because it can also be used as a body wash. It leaves his body clean and his hair extremely curly. I haven’t used any other product on my son since.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
I have been purchasing this body wash/shampoo for over 4 years now. I use it for both of my children and I just love it. It smells great and does a great job at getting my kiddos squeaky clean, but at the same time not drying out their skin. I love that it’s a body wash as well as a shampoo! It retails for around $7, I believe, and it’s worth it bc it lasts a while.
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
I bought this as a trial for my one year old and she loves the fragrance. Can’t believe how light it is and yet matters so well, smells so good and leaves her body moisturized. I’ve been using it on her this winter and am loving myself for making this decision!
Melissa J.
Austin
Absolutely love this product. What’s truely amazing about this wash is that I went to Walmart to purchase a diaper rash cream because my daughter had gotten a horrible rash, as I was shopping thru the baby isle another fellow mom recommended this and said it helped heal her baby’s diaper rash. So I bought it went home, put my baby in the bath and as soon as I took her out she wasn’t complaining about the rash, as if it calmed the burn down. I love this and I’ve been using it for about 5 months now.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Love the way this smells! It's gentle enough and does not irritate. I will continue to buy this and I have thus to a family member for her kids and they love it as well. People always compliment on how good the kids smell. Lol
Krysia P.
Hermosa Beach, CA
I love the smell of this product. It lasts long on my hair that is super long. Also, this product fits also on dry hair. Compare to other brands, the quality is good and it has only good ingredients. I'd buy it again but maybe another scent.
Crystal R.
This is the only thing I trust to cleanse my kids from head to toe. I wish it was tear free but, i also know that if it was the product wouldnt be as great. It smells great and it is gentle on their skin.
Jessica B.
Springfield, IL
This shampoo and body Wash combo dried my daughters hair out like crazy, while it smelled very good and did a fine job at washing her body I do not recommend it for thick curly mixed texture hair.
Harley C.
Ogden, UT
I use this on my daughter and it works for her hair type. She’s half Hispanic and always being wild in the mornings when she wakes up for the day. This product doesn’t dry her hair out like other kind of products does!
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
I was wondering if this product was good. I've been wanting my sister to used it for my baby niece but I want to know if it's good & don't cause any type of damage or allergy reactions etc ??
Lashae C.
Macon, GA
Where do exactly do you get the shea moisture products?
Erica S.
My daughter is 5 with meduim to thick wavy textured hair.. do you think this product is good for that kind of hair or more for smaller children because they have thinner hair at that age?
Remi C.
Is this like really oily and greasy or does it make your hail silky? Should I use a conditioner along side this?
Aislinn H.
Lititz , Pa
I have been looking for a new wash for my baby boy, he can be on the ashy side but very sensitive skin is this a good wash for him?