BY SHEAMOISTURE

Shea Moisture Baby Head-To-Toe Wash and Shampoo Raw Shea Chamomile and Argan Oil Description: Bathe skin gently with this sulfate-free, ultra- moisturizing organic Shea Butter body wash and shampoo. Soothing Aloe Vera, skin-softening Argan Oil, and healing Chamomile, Frankincense and Myrrh extracts cleanse and nourish baby's delicate hair and body. Free Of Parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, animal testing PABA, synthetic color, DEA and Sulfates. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Shea Moisture Baby Head-To-Toe Wash and Shampoo Raw Shea Chamomile and Argan Oil Directions Apply a small amount to the face, body and hair, lather and rinse thoroughly Gentle enough for everyday use. Suitable for all ages. Ingredients: Deionized water, decyl glucoside (sugar beets), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, (aloe vera), sodium lauroyl lactylate (coconut oil), raw butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, argania spinosa (argan), nut oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), guar, vanilla extract, proprietary essential oil blend lanicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower (and) lonicera japonica (Japanese honeysuckle) flower extract, calendula extract, lavender oil, rose extract, chamomile extract, boswellia serrata (frankincense) oil, myrrh extract.

SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile and Argan Oil Baby Head-To-Toe Wash & Shampoo
  • "I started using this after I had tried the other products in the baby line, because I felt that this would work best for my daughters hair and skin." in 1 review
  • "I love it and so does my daughter.... we also use the hair products the whole line is amazing!" in 1 review
Nena L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I not only love the smell of this (it is not your typical baby shampoo smell), I also adore how this brand uses organic and natural ingredients. I don't have kids, but I have used this myself for my skin and for cleaning out makeup brushes with no chemicals. Skin is soft and my brushes end up clean, fluffy, and with a pleasant fragrance. I would recommend it for people with sensitive skin!
Ashley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this as a baby shower gift and after trying other natural bath products that still seemed to irritate my sons skin, we gave this a try and have been faithful users ever since! Smells amazing, is very gentle on baby skin, doesn't dry or irritate. Did I mention it smells amazing? This is the only brand of bath soap/shampoo we use on our little guy.
Leslie R.
I love the Shea moisture line. How they have a line for babies too. It is a medium lather but, it works great for dandruff and dry scalp. The smell isn't amazing and leaves hair feeling soft. I've personally recommend this for babies with curly hair because it has no sulfate and it works wonders for tangled curly hair. It helps tame irbid as well.
Samantha T.
This is the only shampoo and baby wash I ever used on my children. Its free of harsh chemicals and leaves their skin soft, moisturized and smelling nice and clean. Its a little pricey for a baby soap but its worth it in my opinion. The only con is that it can't be found as easily as other baby brands. Def recommend to other mommies and daddies.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this wash and shampoo on both of my sons and it leaves their skin smelling fresh, clean, and soft. it doesn't leave their skin dry like some soaps. it washes their hair really well and it's nice that it's a body wash as well. My 8 month old has extremely dry skin and it doesn't leave his skin dry.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this. My kiddos have sensitive skin so I'm always on the lookout for new and more natural products. They don't complain about the smell and it leaves their skin feeling soft and surprisingly enough it seems to make them sleepy. Which is always a win in the mom play book
Margaret W.
I love the way Shea Moisture Baby shampoo smells, and I feel good about using it on my little one. Some other brands don't get rid of smells from my daughter's hair, but this one leaves her hair smelling good, were she to smash food in her hair. Not that I'd know anything about that. ;-)
Tori H.
Summerdale, AL
My daughter and I loved this entire line of products! She has wavy medium thickness hair, she is half white half Latina. The product is small and cute, and it helped with the naturalness of her hair. The only thing is I'd like a more baby scent! Other than that I loved this product!
Bella L.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is some of the absolute best baby wash for children or babies and toddlers that have very sensitive skin or are prone to eczema it is gentle and does not cause any further issues and can help heal what eczema they may have I used this on my daughter for a year and we loved it
Brenda R.
Irving, TX
Dont get me wrong ! This product is so moisturizing and smells so great ! At first my baby was doing so well with this shampoo but then I saw bumps on her face . It may or may not be because of this product but since i stopped using this product shes been so much better!
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering if this product was good. I've been wanting my sister to used it for my baby niece but I want to know if it's good & don't cause any type of damage or allergy reactions etc ??
Lashae C.
ROBERTA, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do exactly do you get the shea moisture products?
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter is 5 with meduim to thick wavy textured hair.. do you think this product is good for that kind of hair or more for smaller children because they have thinner hair at that age?
Remi C.
Is this like really oily and greasy or does it make your hail silky? Should I use a conditioner along side this?
Aislinn H.
Lititz , Pa
I have been looking for a new wash for my baby boy, he can be on the ashy side but very sensitive skin is this a good wash for him?