BY SHEAMOISTURE #26 in Conditioner

Our leave-in or rinse out conditioner detangles, moisturizes, repairs and restores lifeless damaged hair. Sea kelp: Trace minerals detoxify hair follicles of impurities and residue. Argan oil: Restores shine and rebuilds hair elasticity. Shea butter: Deeply moisturizes and repairs damage to hair and scalp. Ethically traded ingredients, sustainably produced. Color-safe. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA, animal ingredients or sulfates. Cruelty free, no animal testing.

• How would this work on fine hair? Do you think it would weigh my ...3 Answers
  • can it be a leave in?2 Answers
  • I really want to try this I have colored hair. I am really in to ...2 Answers
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner
  • "As someone with naturally curly hair, I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a hydrating conditioner that doubles as a detangler." in 9 reviews
  • "when I first heard about this conditioner I was hesitant to buy it ,but when I did buy it and started using it my hair became softer and it wasn't as dry and I began to see my hair growing even faster I use this product along with the shampoo" in 7 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it smells great and restores moisture in my hair it also has no silicones in it which is great for natural hair!" in 7 reviews
  • "I use it as a leave in and it gives my hair softness and defines my curls." in 6 reviews
  • "It makes your hair super soft and it smells great, but the slip isn't too great!" in 3 reviews
Tangela A.
I've used this conditioner off and on for years. I was never crazy about the scent. It smells like medicine. However, I love the ingredients. In the beginning, this conditioner did a great job of moisturizing and making my hair easy to detangle, but something changed. For a while, I only use this conditioner as a leave-in or to refresh my hair when the air is slightly moist. Glycerin is a little high on the list of ingredients; so, over time I'm sure that had a negative effect on this conditioner's performance in my climate. Recently, I've begun using it as a rinse-out conditioner again. The slip seems to have improved...maybe they've tweaked the formula or maybe I've just experienced inconsistencies in mostly natural products. Whatever the case, this one is back in the main rotation.
Angela D.
This conditioner right here is bomb.com I use this along with the shampoo and my hair is soft and moisturized for the week until my next wash day. Shea moisture is on the expensive side but for me and my hair type it is worth it cause it works. It says you can use it as a leave in, rinse out, or deep conditioner as a rinse out and deep conditioner it is phenomenal but as a leave in not so much at least not on wet hair but I have used it as a moisturizer on dry hair and it was great. I have hair that is 16 months post relaxer so it's not easy to manage but this shampoo/conditioner duo makes it easier and I would recommend it to anyone with dry curly hair that is hard to manage and keep moisturized but be alarmed the smell leaves a lot to be desired...
Brittany W.
I picked this up a few months ago and it's been a really good thing in my life. I've also paired it with another Shea Moisture shampoo product. What I love about this conditioner is it's not harsh. It doesn't leave a fake nasty film on your hair giving you a fake "healthy" and "hydrated" hair. This actually is healthy and hydrated. I have found a lot of conditioners are just for a temporary healthy look. This stuff is actually healthy and good. I suffer from oily hair and scalp, and dandruff during winter months. I have very fine, silky hair, and easily knots up. This stuff has done wonders for me. Very nice, mild scent too. Not herb-y scented. But Shea smelling. So good.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
This was an interesting experience, i usually just buy Pantene because I can get it at Costco for a great deal, but I've been really frustrated with my hair lately as it is curly and frizzy, so I decided to splurge. This is a pretty pricey product considering the size of the bottle. I was very surprised by the thickness of the product. I was also surprised by how much I had to use to fully penetrate my hair. But my hair feels great and moist even at the end of the day. It's light, not too heavy or weighed down and it smells great!
CV ♡.
Stevens Point, WI
Bought the shampoo and conditioner for the "dry and damage" since I wanted to try something new. I expected more for this, not only because of the price but I've seem good reviews for this. Maybe my hair is different but it didn't work for me. I make sure to get the conditioner fully out of my head but once my hair is dry, my hair is oily after.. It wasn't just once that this happened but everytime I used this shampoo and conditioner. I was halfway through both bottles and stopped using it.
Sharifa L.
Being natural is a full time job and it can be soo damn $$$ but it's so worth it.
I've been using this brand since I was a little girl and I love them. they're made from natural products, no cons, no sulfate, no alcohol and they work well with all hair type.
this one in particular is great for that exstra protection and or repair for damages hair. it smells good and leaves your scalp and hair feeling good. I've recommend any of the Shea moisture products to people. I live and swear by them.
Noelle P.
San Antonio, TX
Yep, this is it. This is the best conditioner I've ever used. It's so good, that when it goes on sale, I buy ten bottles to last me for the whole year. My 2c hair loves it, and is shinier and healthier than it has been in years. If Shea Moisture still exists in 60 years, I'll probably still be buying it, and my grandchildren will marvel at the archaic brands I have in my house.

Just look at the picture. That's what Shea Moisture does to my hair on a bad hair day.
Desiree P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This is a pretty good conditioner and can also be used as a leave inn. Tho if you have color treated dry damaged hair I'd go with the Jamaican black castor oil strengthen grow and restore conditioner by Shea Moisture. So far that one is my favorite. I did that five stars! feels fantastic on my scalp and leaves my hair soft. It's becoming harder to find since this brand always come out with new conditioners. Was only able to find it at Walgreens to this date.
Samantha H.
I started using Shea Moisture about three months ago. I have really curly and Frizzy long hair and psoriasis on my scalp. I had to do something about the frizz and the psoriasis on my scalp was so bad I wanted to shave my head, so I tried Shea Moisture. It can be difficult to use it first, but once you get the hang of it, it works wonders. Almost all of my psoriasis is gone (no more wanting to shave it!!) and frizz is a thing of the past.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I like this product, but I don't think it is helping my hair reach its true potential. It does have a mild pleasant smell. It does keep my hair hydrated more than the average conditioner. I have very dry hair so I was hoping for this product to be the answer to my prayers. The product is sufficient but I don't think it's perfect for people with super dry hair.

The product lasts a long time and gets the job done at the end of the day.
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this conditioner actually moisturize your hair?
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
Is there a travel size of this that is Tsa approved?
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
I received a sample of this in the mail and absolutely loved it. Where do they sell Shea moisture products?
Karen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really work?
Cristina L.