BY SHEAMOISTURE #48 in Conditioner

Description:

Our leave-in or rinse out conditioner detangles, moisturizes and restores lifeless damaged hair. Perfect for transitioning, chemically treated hair to natural.

Instructions:

After shampooing with RAW SHEA BUTTER MOISTURE RETENTION SHAMPOO, work conditioner through hair from roots to ends. Leave on for 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. For deeper conditioning, leave on for up to 15 minutes. As a leave-in, work a dime-sized amount through damp hair, then style as desired

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Caprylate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Lsostearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner
  • "As someone with naturally curly hair, I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a hydrating conditioner that doubles as a detangler." in 9 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it smells great and restores moisture in my hair it also has no silicones in it which is great for natural hair!" in 7 reviews
  • "when I first heard about this conditioner I was hesitant to buy it ,but when I did buy it and started using it my hair became softer and it wasn't as dry and I began to see my hair growing even faster I use this product along with the shampoo" in 7 reviews
  • "I use it as a leave in and it gives my hair softness and defines my curls." in 6 reviews
  • "Definitely helps with color treated hair and getting it back to a healthy and nourished state!" in 3 reviews
alexa n.
I love this product. As someone with thick curly hair who needs extra moisture this is amazing. I straighten my hair on occasion this is the only product that brings my curls back. I've tried other products that claim the are for curly hair or claim to give moisture. Either they weighed my hair down and made it super greasy. This is the only product that gives my natural hair the moisture it needs.
Kim🐦 B.
I've been using this stuff for five? seven? years and it never fails to amaze me. My hair is so satisfied and a little goes a long way. I use it in the shower and as a leave in. My hair is super thick, curly, and always thirsty, and it's always so happy after I use this stuff. I switch it up with a different SM conditioner or b&b every now and then, but this is my HG.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
this is one of my all time favorite conditioners!! it makes my hair feel sooo silky and soft, it is made with pure shea butter so it cant get much better than that!! it is a creamy, pretty thick consistency. my hair tends to become really dried out, and this helps so much. i even noticed that it helps my hair to not be as greasy after a couple days of not washing also! my favorite thing about this brand is the fact that they do not use harsh chemicals. it is so much healthier for our precious hair!! also, the smell is kind of strong, its not really a great scent but it isn't bad, almost like a strong floral scent that isn't sweet. I actually add a few drops of tea tree oil to each of my conditioners and it makes this one smell a lot better!! :)
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
This is okay. I mean theres nothing wrong with it, it does moisturize well. Its really thick. My issue is the packaging. Not sure if I got a bad pump but everytime I use it the first pump gives an okay amount but then the pump doesnt go back up on its own so I have to pull it up to be able to get more out. Its annoying, so id rather not even use it.
Air 🕊.
Winter Park, FL
I would really have to use this again because I don't remember much about it. I know that I used this back in 2013 at the start of my natural hair journey but with the information I know now about hair health I would have to reuse it in order to judge it fairly. I just remember that I didn't like it much at that time.
Jennifer A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have definitely found my go conditioner! I purchased this conditioner along with the shampoo. It worked wonders on my hair it smells great and conditioner is very light and helps de tangled your hair. I also feel that it leaves my scalp refreshed too! I brought this at bjs to try it out and my family loves it too !
Elisabeth D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
The Shew butter line from Shea Moisture is a must if you have dry hair! I have coarse, kinky, frizzy hair and this conditioner made it easy for me to manage my hair when washing. It also left my hair feeling stronger and I noticed I had less hair shedding when I used this conditioner. You should also try their hair mask from this line! Absolutely amazing!
Robin P.
I’m on the fence with this, I honestly just think it’s me. However the smell isn’t bad and it didn’t leave my hair tangled. I actually got this in a Christmas set with the shampoo for just 10$ at cvs. I only tried it once and I feel it left me extremely frizzy, but to be fair I’m not 100% certain.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
This was a heavy moisture conditioner which is good for my 4a/4b hair. However, this conditioner did not have a good slip and was very think so my hair felt heavy. I think this is good to use when starting off your natural journey, and then to ween off of it once your hair has been restored.
Marley S.
Not only do I use the shampoo that is paired with this product, but I also use this conditioner. This conditioner works great for my hair. My hairs feels silky-soft. My waves are intact and not tangled up and frizzy. My hair has been looking healthier and the thinning part has decreased.
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Does this conditioner actually moisturize your hair?
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
Is there a travel size of this that is Tsa approved?
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
I received a sample of this in the mail and absolutely loved it. Where do they sell Shea moisture products?
Karen R.
Does this product really work?
Cristina L.