BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Our leave-in or rinse out conditioner detangles, moisturizes and restores lifeless damaged hair. Perfect for transitioning, chemically treated hair to natural.

Instructions:

After shampooing with RAW SHEA BUTTER MOISTURE RETENTION SHAMPOO, work conditioner through hair from roots to ends. Leave on for 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. For deeper conditioning, leave on for up to 15 minutes. As a leave-in, work a dime-sized amount through damp hair, then style as desired

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Caprylate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Lsostearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner
  • "As someone with naturally curly hair, I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a hydrating conditioner that doubles as a detangler." in 9 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it smells great and restores moisture in my hair it also has no silicones in it which is great for natural hair!" in 7 reviews
  • "when I first heard about this conditioner I was hesitant to buy it ,but when I did buy it and started using it my hair became softer and it wasn't as dry and I began to see my hair growing even faster I use this product along with the shampoo" in 7 reviews
  • "I use it as a leave in and it gives my hair softness and defines my curls." in 6 reviews
  • "Definitely helps with color treated hair and getting it back to a healthy and nourished state!" in 3 reviews
alexa n.
I love this product. As someone with thick curly hair who needs extra moisture this is amazing. I straighten my hair on occasion this is the only product that brings my curls back. I've tried other products that claim the are for curly hair or claim to give moisture. Either they weighed my hair down and made it super greasy. This is the only product that gives my natural hair the moisture it needs.
sammie p.
Love both shampoo and conditioner in the shower this doesn't give u slip it kinda feels like u didn't use anything it's different I for sure thought my hair was gonna be a tangled mess when it dried to my surprise my hair was so soft and smooth it's not something I'd use everytime I wash my hair just because I like a slip an something that is smoothing as I condition my hair I just really like that feeling in the shower I guess I'm weird but this has a amazing smell that stays in your hair which I also love if your hair loves argan oil like mine this would be something you'd fall in love with just remember it's not gonna give u slip as would other conditioners would both the shampoo and conditioner are great it is a lil more expensive nothing crazy around $10 range but this is something I do wash my hair with once a week or if ik I'm going out it just give my hair that shine and softness and I don't even have to bother using any hair oil try it you'll love it
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
this is one of my all time favorite conditioners!! it makes my hair feel sooo silky and soft, it is made with pure shea butter so it cant get much better than that!! it is a creamy, pretty thick consistency. my hair tends to become really dried out, and this helps so much. i even noticed that it helps my hair to not be as greasy after a couple days of not washing also! my favorite thing about this brand is the fact that they do not use harsh chemicals. it is so much healthier for our precious hair!! also, the smell is kind of strong, its not really a great scent but it isn't bad, almost like a strong floral scent that isn't sweet. I actually add a few drops of tea tree oil to each of my conditioners and it makes this one smell a lot better!! :)
Sheryl F.
centreville, VA
I hated this conditioner. I read so many great reviews to the pint I bought a huge bottle from bjs thinking it’s amazing but it was the complete opposite. I have thick hair and it’s very colored and this product just made my hair even dryer. It made my hair look very greasy I didn’t like how my hair felt at all
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I just purchased this conditioner from TJ Maxx and I love it. My hair isn't tangled at all after I get out of the shower and it is easy to comb through. My hair feels so hydrated and silky after using it without it never making my hair feel weighed down. Plus it is one of the first conditioners that hasn't made my hair greasy. It doesn't hae a strong smell, but still smells of shea butter. It is thick, but easy to get out of the bottle and rub into your hair. It is just so smooth and creamy. I love how my hair looks after using this. My favorite thing about it though is that it is all natural and doesn't add build up into your hair!
Robin P.
I’m on the fence with this, I honestly just think it’s me. However the smell isn’t bad and it didn’t leave my hair tangled. I actually got this in a Christmas set with the shampoo for just 10$ at cvs. I only tried it once and I feel it left me extremely frizzy, but to be fair I’m not 100% certain.
Marley S.
Not only do I use the shampoo that is paired with this product, but I also use this conditioner. This conditioner works great for my hair. My hairs feels silky-soft. My waves are intact and not tangled up and frizzy. My hair has been looking healthier and the thinning part has decreased.
Amanda D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I did like the smell of this and at first it worked great! BUT after using every other day it left me with protein over load and my hair felt like straight up straw!!! It was breaking off!! This along with a few others with too much protein are what did it. I'll probably never buy again.
Chandreya D.
Port St Lucie, FL
I started using this when i was 1 yr into my transition of natural hair and it has helped with the growth and strength of my hair! I can see a very good difference in the elasticity of my hair and the shedding is minimal! I like that it can also be used as to deep condition as well!
Ziri E.
West Chester, PA
In my opinion this conditioner was not good. It was too much money for what it actually did. It left my hair dry, and there was no slip so I couldn’t detangling my hair. I think if you have oily hair this may be OK for you but if you have dry hair, it will dry all of your hair out.
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Does this conditioner actually moisturize your hair?
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
I received a sample of this in the mail and absolutely loved it. Where do they sell Shea moisture products?
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
Is there a travel size of this that is Tsa approved?
Karen R.
Does this product really work?
Cristina L.