SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner
Our leave-in or rinse out conditioner detangles, moisturizes and restores lifeless damaged hair. Perfect for transitioning, chemically treated hair to natural.
After shampooing with RAW SHEA BUTTER MOISTURE RETENTION SHAMPOO, work conditioner through hair from roots to ends. Leave on for 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. For deeper conditioning, leave on for up to 15 minutes. As a leave-in, work a dime-sized amount through damp hair, then style as desired
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Caprylate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Lsostearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).see more...
Top Questions See all 554 Q&A
- "As someone with naturally curly hair, I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a hydrating conditioner that doubles as a detangler." in 9 reviews
- "I love this stuff it smells great and restores moisture in my hair it also has no silicones in it which is great for natural hair!" in 7 reviews
- "when I first heard about this conditioner I was hesitant to buy it ,but when I did buy it and started using it my hair became softer and it wasn't as dry and I began to see my hair growing even faster I use this product along with the shampoo" in 7 reviews
- "I use it as a leave in and it gives my hair softness and defines my curls." in 6 reviews
- "Definitely helps with color treated hair and getting it back to a healthy and nourished state!" in 3 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos