BY SHEAMOISTURE #17 in Conditioner

Our leave-in or rinse out conditioner detangles, moisturizes, repairs and restores lifeless damaged hair. Sea kelp: Trace minerals detoxify hair follicles of impurities and residue. Argan oil: Restores shine and rebuilds hair elasticity. Shea butter: Deeply moisturizes and repairs damage to hair and scalp. Ethically traded ingredients, sustainably produced. Color-safe. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA, animal ingredients or sulfates. Cruelty free, no animal testing.

• How would this work on fine hair? Do you think it would weigh my ...3 Answers
  • can it be a leave in?2 Answers
  • I really want to try this I have colored hair. I am really in to ...2 Answers
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner
  • "As someone with naturally curly hair, I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a hydrating conditioner that doubles as a detangler." in 9 reviews
  • "when I first heard about this conditioner I was hesitant to buy it ,but when I did buy it and started using it my hair became softer and it wasn't as dry and I began to see my hair growing even faster I use this product along with the shampoo" in 7 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it smells great and restores moisture in my hair it also has no silicones in it which is great for natural hair!" in 7 reviews
  • "I use it as a leave in and it gives my hair softness and defines my curls." in 6 reviews
  • "It makes your hair super soft and it smells great, but the slip isn't too great!" in 3 reviews
Brittany D.
Attleboro, MA
This is absolutely one of their best conditioners and should be a staple in anybody's home! It will make any comb or brush just Glide for your hair within minutes! This was one of their very first products that they came out with and it still just as good. You can find it easily on the ground and always on sale. The smell is definitely earthy but it's not too strong. I don't love it but I don't hate it either. Great ingredients, great price, great product!
Tiffany L.
Ocala, FL
This conditioner is excellent. It leaves my hair moisturized and frizz free. It contains no silicone so the ingredients really penetrate. My hair is shoulder length, medium in texture and slightly wavy so dryness and frizz are always a problem. This conditioner has plenty of "slip" and therefore detangling is easy. It also smells wonderful, slightly floral with a hint of earthiness. I also use the raw shea butter shampoo and mask. With these three products my hair is frizz free, shiny and strong with no dryness, even on the ends. My husband also loves SM products. His hair is curly and coarse and these items leave his hair in great condition. We have switched to SM products and highly recommend them. This conditioner would probably be too heavy for fine hair but all other hair types could definitely benefit.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
this is one of my all time favorite conditioners!! it makes my hair feel sooo silky and soft, it is made with pure shea butter so it cant get much better than that!! it is a creamy, pretty thick consistency. my hair tends to become really dried out, and this helps so much. i even noticed that it helps my hair to not be as greasy after a couple days of not washing also! my favorite thing about this brand is the fact that they do not use harsh chemicals. it is so much healthier for our precious hair!! also, the smell is kind of strong, its not really a great scent but it isn't bad, almost like a strong floral scent that isn't sweet. I actually add a few drops of tea tree oil to each of my conditioners and it makes this one smell a lot better!! :)
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner, 16 Ounce more...
My hair loves this stuff. My hair is soft, and well hydrated. I have an oily scalp however this product is for both dry or oily scalp. The only concern that over time it doesn’t do for your hair like it once did in the beginning. Luckily I haven’t had that issue. Can be purchased in a lot of places, even Marshall’s department store
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Shea has presumably become a #1 on my list.Their products are outstanding.Thus conditioner is 100% organic & Raw providing a BOOM IMPACT in the grandest way when it comes to hair.Whether you suffer from damaged hair or your hair is natural this product is a must have in your and definity in my hair care shelf.
Robin P.
I’m on the fence with this, I honestly just think it’s me. However the smell isn’t bad and it didn’t leave my hair tangled. I actually got this in a Christmas set with the shampoo for just 10$ at cvs. I only tried it once and I feel it left me extremely frizzy, but to be fair I’m not 100% certain.
Brandi P.
Lula, GA
I love this stuff. All of their products work great! The prices are a little high tho. But it's worth it! My kids need these products seriously but they waste products so it makes it hard to spend that much on stuff they will waste. Hopefully, when they get older they will stop wasting stuff. Lol
Chandreya D.
I started using this when i was 1 yr into my transition of natural hair and it has helped with the growth and strength of my hair! I can see a very good difference in the elasticity of my hair and the shedding is minimal! I like that it can also be used as to deep condition as well!
Cierra C.
As an African American woman with 3c/4a curly hair, this product played an important part in my transition period from perms to rocking my natural hair. It smells pretty good and it isn’t super expensive either. Left my hair feeling soft and moisturized. I would purchase it again
Claire O.
Albion, MI
I just recently have tried this conditioner because my sister had gotten it.  I really really like it.  I found it so easy to use and really moistures well not only in the shower but also outside of the shower.  My hair smells amazing after using it.
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Does this conditioner actually moisturize your hair?
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
Is there a travel size of this that is Tsa approved?
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
I received a sample of this in the mail and absolutely loved it. Where do they sell Shea moisture products?
Karen R.
Does this product really work?
Cristina L.