Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerSheaMoisture
Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner

"Moisturize & Fortify DRY, DAMAGED OR TRANSITIONING HAIR Our leave-in or rinse out conditioner detangles, moisturizes and restores lifeless damaged hair. Perfect for transitioning, chemically treated hair to natural"

Do you know if this is vegan, and a good conditioner for the MCG?
I’ve been looking for a conditioner or leave in that’s great for 3b/c curls. Anyone recommends this? Thoughts ?
Is this great for dry damaged natural hair?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner!
Chandra G.
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner has ingredients such as sea kelp which provides great hydration and has help my hair to be more stronger with less breakage. The conditioner has given my hair and scalp much nourishment which has shown less dullness. Another ingredient in this conditioner is argan oil which has help to smooth my hair having less frizz and has sealed in the moisture to my curls. Overall benefits of using this condition has given good results such as taming frizz and promoting shine and gloss, as well as softer, more manageable hair. I often alternate using this product as a deep conditioner working from root to ends and sitting under a hooded dryer for 30mins.
SheaMoisture is my number one hair product line in my hair care regimen. I highly recommend it to everyone with natural curly hair.
OOctaviaa😖✨ S.
Baton Rouge
It’s helps after I take down my protective style(s). After I’m done my hair feels heavy and I can feel my scalp.
Brittani R.
Vandenburg Village
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner uploaded by Brittani R.
This is my holy grail. I live by this entire brand and the restorative as well as the transitioning line is stellar! My nappy and frizzy hair has been quite take for some time now. It make my hair so easy to brush through and style.
Brandy D.
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner uploaded by Brandy D.
This conditioner was a bit much for my fine limp lifeless hair. I gave it to my girlfriend who has curly hair. She is mixed. It seems to be working for her much better. It targets her split ends and seems to tame her frizzies. She still has to use product afterwards though.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I used this product on my daughter. She has a ton of hair. Thought to product works. You don't get much at all.
corrisa S.
iowa, LA
actually softens hair well and smells great if worn with a silk scarf it feels great and it also stregthen my hair
Acsa L.
Arlington, VA
This smells amazing! It actually does what it was meant to do: deeply condition your hair in the most natural way
Sopheap K.
Rosharon, TX
After using the Restorative Conditioner for about a month now, I've seen a noticeable difference in softness, shine and manageability. I love that it doesn't have any harsh chemicals and smells great. Big fan of this line and looking forward to trying other products. It's a bit more pricey for a drugstore brand but targets occasionally offers buy 1, get 2nd 50% off.
Emerald N.
Alameda
I love the way it makes my hair feel. Sometimes my hair is on the drier side but this product helps keep my curls on fleek. Would recommend to anyone who wants nice hair. Honestly I swear :)
Esther D.
waterbury
This is best conditioner ever. I used to have extremely damaged hair this conditioner helped restore my hair. It’s so moisturizing and doesn’t weigh my hair down. I’m very satisfied with this product I recommend it for damaged or transitioning hair it’s definitely worth it 10/10

206 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sydney A.
Rockland, ME
il y a un an
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner ? Is this worth the buy? I think it would help with my split ends but I'm concerned it will also weigh my hair down
Terra J. il y a un an
Love this stuff! It’s definitely worth the money. It doesn’t leave any time of weight or residue on your hair at all! It leaves it shiny and smooth. I’ve been using it off and on for about 6 years. Absolutely love it!
maya B.
Dublin, OH
il y a 2 ans
Adele S. il y a 2 ans
It definitely doesn’t leave my hair greasy! Of course, like any conditioner just don’t put much in your roots. I personally don’t condition my roots at all because I always end up greasy no matter how much I put, but it’s definitely leaves your hair looking shiny and feeling healthy! It is a thick conditioner, a little goes a long way