SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner uploaded by Christal V.SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner uploaded by Boheemia N.SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner uploaded by Joseth C.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

"Moisturize & Fortify
DRY, DAMAGED OR TRANSITIONING HAIR
Our leave-in or rinse out conditioner detangles, moisturizes and restores lifeless damaged hair. Perfect for transitioning, chemically treated hair to natural"

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is a great conditioner. I tried the shampoo as well which is also good. I prefer the scent of the shampoo as the conditioner has a similar scent but a very slight variation in the scent. It's nice and thick and coats your hair very well. I think it does weigh your hair down a bit but at the same time it also helps with frizz and fly-aways so it's a small price to pay. It does leave behind a slight sheen to your hair shaft and I found that my scalp didn't feel as fresh the next day or so, so I ended up washing my hair again sooner but it also did appear to be healthier looking. I will definitely buy it again despite all of those things because I really love the scent.
Erin E.
Memphis, TN
This conditioner is amazing! It works wonders on my thick hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized. I think it has helped my hair not feel so dry and it works great with my color treated hair. I love that I can leave in and wash it out. Definitely a favorite!
Ja’lendcia S.
Bossier City
I really love Sheamoistures brand. They always have my hair looking nice and shiny. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is natural or is going natural. It will also make your curls pop. I was definitely not disappointed. Although it’s a little pricey, it’s an amazing product.
Kerry D.
The conditioner is pretty good in fact I would buy again. The reason why I only have two stars is because of the packaging. It's horrible. You waste so much product once the pump doesn't pump anymore. It is so frustrating. Change the packaging and I would be happy to buy more.
Shelandria R.
I love shame oyster’s products because they work in my hair and I see a difference from being too bright and vibrant. I would recommend Females with natural hair should use this product instead of other conditioners that will strip the natural oils out of our hair.
Elizabeth F.
I've used a few shea moisture products and really enjoy them. Their shampoo/conditioners are cleaner than most brands with much fewer chemicals. They smell wonderful and make my hair feel smooth. The shampoo lathers nicely and the conditioner leaves a silky feel.
Tia T.
El Paso
I did not care for this. Conditioner is supposed to leave your hair feeling a bit moisturized. This left my hair feeling dry and brittle. Even after moisturizing it still felt as though all the oils had been stripped from my hair. Not a fan
Kourtney K.
tucson
Works amazing
I love the brand
I love the packaging
I love the scent
I love that it’s vegan and my daughter can use it too
I love the amount that’s given for the price
I bought it from Walmart
Will repurchase
Brooke B.
Sheamoisture products have been a staple for me since brewing natural. It helps me maintain the moisture in my hair and scalp. It’s one of my favorite products. I would definitely purchase again!
CC W.
St Petersburg, FL
I was extremely disappointed with this product. My hair is color treated and a bit damaged from that. My hopes were that this conditioner would help with that, but it did not. Not only did it not help with that but it actually made my hair feel more brittle than it did before. Definitely would not recommend this as there are much better products at the same, and probably lower price points.