BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Deeply nourish hair from root to tip with Shea Moisture's Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner; a weightless formula that works to hydrate, repair and detangle. Harnessing the powers of natural and certified organic ingredients, the conditioner combines Argan Oil, Sea Kelp and Shea Butter to help revitalise dry, damaged hair, whilst replenishing the scalp for long-lasting comfort. Suitable for use as a leave-in treatment, you can expect radiant, healthy-looking and moisturised locks every time. Sulphate-free. Colour-safe. Not tested on animals.

Tatiana A.
Minneapolis, MN
I’ve been using this brand for a few years now and it’s one of the only brands that really maintains my curly hair frizz-free and soft. Most of their products target textured hair but they also have other products for other hair types. Overall love this brand!
Karina C.
chicago
Kourtney K.
tucson
Works amazing
I love the brand
I love the packaging
I love the scent
I love that it’s vegan and my daughter can use it too
I love the amount that’s given for the price
I bought it from Walmart
Will repurchase
CeCe P.
San Antonio, TX
This Shea Moisture product is kind of heavy on my hair. I am more of a 4a type hair and my hair is thin so I have to be careful what products I use such as this to make sure it doesn't weigh down my hair too much. It's very creamy and hold a.lot of moisture in each strand. The products are priced decently. I would would try other products in this brand level.
Nicole D.
Bronx, NY
This product makes magic in the hair damaged by heat and dyes. Truly, it's so good. my hair was destroyed by so much discoloration and this product along with the oil and mask was a success
Edilynn J.
Bakersfield
This was the first Shea moisture product I have tried that I did not care for the smell. Or really care for at all.  I did not get the needed moisture from this product and it left my hair very frizzy. The texture itself was not thick enough to work through my hair. Very disappointed
Liriane C.
Manalapan , NJ
One of my favorite hair brand is this one. Ok the smell makes me blow away,I love the idea that this product is not test in animals that is very good. They have a crazy collection full of good products.
Alizaida G.
My favorite brand of hair products for my super long hair! All products smell great and make my hair super healthy! My hair is moisturized, with no freeze, soft, shiny, boucy, manageable, and it ALWAYS smells good!
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
This product is ok. It did not blow me away but it did a good job at making my hair feel soft and hydrated. The smell is alright. Wont repurchase, for me it was just ok.
Josie A.
Burien, WA
Love this product can’t go wrong leaves my hair smelling good for also love their other body products