SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter On-The-Go Conditioning Hair Fragrance uploaded by Dominique B.SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter On-The-Go Conditioning Hair Fragrance uploaded by Derricka M.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Certified organic Raw Shea Butter is blended in this conditioning, moisturizing mist that surrounds strands in an invisible veil, fresheningup curls and masking odors in between full washes.

Madison M.
I love love this product. It makes your hair so soft and it works almost like a detangler. It gives off such a great smell and it smooths your hair. A little goes a long way too I still have my bottle from last year. I keep it in my purse at all times for the times my hair wants to act all crazy like. Just spray it and brush. That's it.
Tahaira J.
This is another product by shea moisture that smells very good. A little goes a long was because this scent is oil based so it is very potent so it truly last all day and depending on your hair thickness it’s can last for days after one use! It’s light weight and doesn’t weigh you hairy down! If you don’t already use it you definitely should give it at shot. Also if you are someone that uses heated tools on you hair and it leaves behind a smell this product is the perfect deodorizer
Jennifer F.
Covington, LA
I would not recommend this product. It does smell good but it definitely made my hair greasy/wet. It's not worth it. I would rather use a dry shampoo for hair fragrance. It just sat on my shelf until I eventually tossed it. I purchased online at Target.
Derricka M.
This product works perfectly for my natural, and straight hair routine. It is really strong in scent so a couple sprays in the air or brush works great as instructed to by the brand. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter On-The-Go Conditioning Hair Fragrance
Noe K.
Longmont , CO
This product is awesome! It smells and looks amazing. I have blonde thinner hair and it constantly looked broken. This product made my hair look healthy all day. I got this from my local target thinking I would try something new and I've never gone back. The only issue I've found is it can lead to my hair looking really greasy if I'm not careful. But other then that amazing product 10/10. I would reccomend to anyone.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
I absolutely love this product!!! It is a staple item in my hair care routine. I use it hand in hand with my dry shampoo, because sometimes dry shampoo tends to make my hair smell funny, so I spray this in my hair a couple times and it's amazing! It smells sooooo good, I have the coconut hibiscus scent. I highly recommend this to refresh your hair!!!!
Dominique B.
hollywood, FL
I bought this thinking I grabbed a curl refresher and I realized it was a hair fragrance when I got home. Turns out I loved it anyways! This stuff smells AMAZING and the scent actually lasts, it also conditions my curls a little bit. I would recommend this to anyone!
JeNelle H.
Brea, CA
This product is perfect for those business trips I take and have one on one meetings and don't want the smell of dirty hair if I'm unable to wash.  Its helps to keep up my presentation besides the look!  This is a genius product!
Kennedy C.
This product is good for box braids and braided hairstyles. Not only does it work with smell its oily for your scalp and very light . I would recommend this product . Especially for braided hair and updos .
Cynthia A.
Chula Vista, CA
I love how this leaves my hair smelling and how my hair feels too I use this all the time and it's not too heavy feeling