SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisturizing Detangler

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Detangler - SheaMoisture Hair Moisturizer Make this SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter detangler a regular part of your hair care routine. Designed to maximize manageability for 3A to 4C hair types, this lightweight SheaMoisture detangler provides just the right amount of slip to help release those stubborn knots and tangles that can take up too much of your post-shampoo styling time. Thanks to a great combination of hair-friendly ingredients, it performs beautifully on wet hair and dry hair. Use it to quickly minimize breakage from combing and brushing natural curls. It can also be used for boosting and strengthening hair follicles weakened by color treatments, perms and heat styling tools. Formulated with certified organic Raw Shea Butter and natural botanicals to soften, condition and renew damaged transitioning hair.

I need more of this where can I find it?
How many people of my natural girls can vouch for this product does it do your hair justice? [product:sheamoisture-raw-shea-butter-extra-moisture-detangler-8-fl-oz]
Does it really work?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisturizing Detangler!
Colorado Spgs, CO
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisturizing Detangler uploaded by Letty S.
, I have used this product three times. I think it is better to use a very small amount and smooth it on over your hair, but AVOID THE ROOTS. I noticed my hair looked greasy pretty quickly if I put any on my scalp and roots, even if it was just the residual amount that was on my hands.
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisturizing Detangler uploaded by Awilda J.
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisturizing Detangler uploaded by Awilda J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product so much ! It has to be one of the best detanglers I have ever tried. I wouldn’t improve this product at all it does exactly what it says it does. I love how it leaves my hair after I’m done detangling it !
Hazleton, PA
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisturizing Detangler uploaded by Lizbeth S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encantan esos productos me dejan el pelo súper suave ,me le da volumen al cabello y brillo !!
Starkville, MS
I use this to detangle you hair but I also will use it to moisturize my hair as well. This is a great smelling product and leaves my hair soft and smelling good!
Reynoldsburg, OH
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisturizing Detangler uploaded by Somalia A.
This is probably one of my favorite products from this brand simply because it doesn’t overly oil my hair like the rest of their products but please note that you do not need to use a lot of this product to get the job done.
Austell, GA
I Lovveeee this product.At first I was a little worried that it wouldn't do anything except add build up to my hair.But it's the complete opposite for me.I just spray a little bit of water to my hair and rub a small amount of this product on my hair and just comb it out.It smells nice as well,I didn't buy mine it was a gift but I'd be willing to buy this.
Boynton Beach, FL
Shea Butter have the best product for my hair type. This product help me so much with my hair. After using this product it's much more easier to comb and style my hair. So, if you're having trouble with tangled hair well this is the product for you.
Minot, ND
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisturizing Detangler uploaded by Brynn H.
My gosh, is this fantastic! This dentangler is the perfect first step in my hair routine. It’s hydrating without weighing down any volume. It’s leaves my hair so soft. Sometimes I use this as the only product in my hair and it looks and feel fantastic.
Red Oak, TX
1,043 reviews
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisturizing Detangler uploaded by Genieve R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair is not damaged but it can be dry at times. This product is Amazing at providing moisture and helpful in detangling. I use on my daughters hair because it is so curly it tangles rather quickly
smyrna, GA
Love love love. This is for all hair type but specifically for my low porosity hair i love it. It hydrates all my strands. Highly recommended.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisturizing Detangler does it work well on kids curls hair and tangles?
Dominique S. il y a un an
Absolutely, it is best to only put a tad because a little goes a long way. My two children have curly hair as well.