SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo uploaded by Marquita S.SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo uploaded by Nita S.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #93 in Shampoo

Descriptions:

"Fortify & Restore
DRY, DAMAGED OR TRANSITIONING HAIR
Our Sulfate-Free shampoo helps moisturize dry, damagedor over-processed hair. Perfect for transitioning chemically treated hair to natural."

Marquita S.
Richmond
I love this shampoo. It thoroughly cleans your hair and leaves it nice and soft. It is best for dry damaged hair. Compared to alternatives that are more expensive, Shea moisture products are high quality. The scent of the shampoo is pleasant. I purchase this shampoo from Walmart or Target. I will continue to be a repeat customer,  and recommend the Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo to others.
Sydnee A.
Edina, MN
I use this shampoo on a weekly basis as my go to shampoo. This shampoo is my personal favorite because it smells great and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry and stripped after I use it. I continue to buy this product again and again because it cleanses my hair while leaving feeling somewhat “conditioned.” I would recommend this product to any curly girl seeking a great and affordable shampoo. BECAUSE, this product is often ON SALE at Walgreens, Target, CVS, etc.
Priscilla M.
I was confused about how many stars I should give . When I first bought this product it was amazing my hair smelled great by scalp felt moisturized my hair was shinny now it looks like they may have changed the formula because it’s not yellow any more it’s white and now my scalp is so dry I have to put olive oil on my scalp. Once I’m done with this bottle I don’t think I’m repurchasing again.
Luana M.
S Setauket, NY
I refuse to use any other shampoo besides Moroccanoil® AminoRenew™ Smoothing Shampoo. However, i will make an exception for this shampoo and this companies hair mask. I love the scent of this shampoo, and they do make my hair feel soft and it doesn’t dry my hair like others out there. But in the end I can feel more of a difference using the Moroccanoil shampoo.
MsOnfiyah G.
Amazing product. Rinses out without a build up leaving hair feeling great and smelling so clean. Moisture is locked in without stripping the hair. Never found another product that i would trade this product for. Easy to apply and i usually buy mine from my local beauty supply store. Totally affordable and i highly recommend this product and will continue to purchase it also.
Tia T.
El Paso
I am not a big fan of the Shea moisture line. I feel like it did the opposite of what it was supposed to do for my hair. After use my hair was dry and dull and my curls had zero definition. It was not the best product for my hair type. The good thing is, for those who like this product, is you can purchase this stuff anywhere and it is totally affordable.
Nita S.
Boerne
I love this hair care line from Sheamoisture! I recently got highlights in my curls and was looking for a sulfate-free shampoo that would cleanse my hair without leaving it stripped of moisture. This product does just that! It's sort of a watery but creamy consistency and lathers really well for a sulfate free shampoo, which I love. Upon rinsing, my curls feel cleansed but not dehydrated and detangling is so much easier!
May M.
Nashville
If you want curls that bounce , spring, and shine this is the shampoo for you. Compared to other shampoos that dry out my hair this one doesn’t. If you have a dry scalp or your hair has a hard time holding in moisture I recommend this because it won’t strip your hair of the little bit of moisture it had left.
Katelyn B.
Vienna
Absolutely love this product! I love that they only use all natural products that strengthen and moisturize my hair. I’m in love with this company and all of the products they offer. Would definitely recommend to my lady friends with the long curls that frizz easily! Helps a TON.
Ciera N.
Baltimore, MD
To some ppl Shea Moisture is all hype but I love it! I saw a major difference in my hair after using. I’m talking healthier, longer, fuller and softer! And it doesn’t strip away from your natural nutrients which is a big concern for me when using other shampoos.