SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo uploaded by Marquita S.SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo uploaded by Nita S.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

"Fortify & Restore
DRY, DAMAGED OR TRANSITIONING HAIR
Our Sulfate-Free shampoo helps moisturize dry, damagedor over-processed hair. Perfect for transitioning chemically treated hair to natural."

Martha F.
Bronx
Love how my hair feels right after! I started using this product a week ago to try something new and I absolutely love it. The great thing about it also is that it leaves my hair smelling great while also making my hair shine and feeling clean which is the important part of getting this product . I will definitely buy it again!
Tôrä C.
Purchased at: Target
This was the first sheamoisture product I ever tried. My hair actually really likes this shampoo, Somehow it defines my curls as it’s cleaning. Unfortunately, it makes my scalp itch like crazy. I guess it doesn’t like something in this product. I still use it occasionally, but itchy scalp is not fun.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I love this shampoo. It thoroughly cleans your hair and leaves it nice and soft. It is best for dry damaged hair. Compared to alternatives that are more expensive, Shea moisture products are high quality. The scent of the shampoo is pleasant. I purchase this shampoo from Walmart or Target. I will continue to be a repeat customer,  and recommend the Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo to others.
Cassie’s C.
Oxford, MS
Even though I don’t frequently shampoo (I cowash), when I do I like to use this so my hair doesn’t feel completely stripped of its oils. If you are looking for a nice clean and added moisture, this is your product.
Olivia H.
My boyfriend and I have been using this shampoo for close to two years. It keeps our hair feeling soft and fresh. The scent is great and I use it along with other Shea Moisture products to get achieve great hair!
Nita S.
Boerne
I love this hair care line from Sheamoisture! I recently got highlights in my curls and was looking for a sulfate-free shampoo that would cleanse my hair without leaving it stripped of moisture. This product does just that! It's sort of a watery but creamy consistency and lathers really well for a sulfate free shampoo, which I love. Upon rinsing, my curls feel cleansed but not dehydrated and detangling is so much easier!
Taylor B.
east shore
Added so much moisture to my curls! 10/10 would recommend! Compared to other alternatives, this is the best choice due to the fact that it lasts much longer and gets the job done. Would totally buy again.
Alizaida G.
One of my favorites from the brand. If you hair tends to get greasy and holds on to products, use very little product...make sure you rinse very well. Smells so good...leaves my hair soft, shiny, managable,and very healthy looking. Bot only does my hair look healthy, but my hair is healthy.
Tatiana A.
Minneapolis , MN
I swear by this brand! I’m really obsessed with this product because it does exactly what it says. This is one of the few products that leaves my curly hair feeling healthy and looking shiny and soft. It is a little expensive but it is worth every penny.
Tatyanna R.
Milwaukee, WI
I need to go back to using this shampoo. My hair has been feeling a little rough & nasty since I stopped using it. When I would I apply this to my hair I felt all the moister it was proving for my hair. Nice and soft as well as healthy.
GemRaggs R.
san francisco
If you’ve tried this .. would you buy it again?