BY SHEAMOISTURE #25 in Shampoo

Description:

Our Sulfate-Free shampoo helps moisturize dry, damagedor over-processed hair. Perfect for transitioning chemically treated hair to natural."

Instructions:

Apply to wet hair, gently massage and work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. For best results pair with Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Kelp Extract, Tocopherol, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extractcertified Organic Ingredient. Fair Trade Ingredient.

• I've been getting my hair flat ironed faithfully every 2 weeks si...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite Shea Moisture shampoo? I have tried their l...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the pricetag?1 Answers
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo
  • "Going natural is no easy task for anyone having this product by my side push take care of my hair it was hard at the beginning but now three years of natural hair I can see that is worth it its way better than any relaxed hair out there." in 5 reviews
Crystal W.
I love this shampoo (as well as the matching conditioner). It's sulfate free so it's safe for my color treated tresses and it leaves my hair clean and healthy looking with no dryness or frizziness. I've been using it for several years and it works really well for me. It lathers nicely and smells amazing and it cleanses really well but is very gentle and never strips my color. I also love the Raw Shea Butter conditioner, which hydrates nicely and never weighs my hair down. It also has a nice amount of slip so detangling is easy. I have a good hair day whenever I use these products. It's very nourishing and moisturizing and contains natural oils and other natural ingredients that really penetrate the hair shaft. My hair is soft and shiny and looks healthy thanks to these three products. Yes, they are a bit pricier than typical drugstore products but they're well worth the extra money. Shea Moisture makes the best hair products at any price but they are definitely the very best drugstore products out there. My hair has never looked or felt better. I definitely recommend this shampoo, as well as the matching conditioner. You will love your hair if you use them.
VCAS710 R.
Although I love how it makes my hair feel, gives it volume makes it soft and gets my curls perky. I absolutely do not like the smell. It was practically sickening when I first tried it so much so I wrote the company to see if it was supposed to be like that and they sent me a new one right off the line to send my bottle back for testing. Although there was nothing wrong with the original bottle. So the smell... it is a combination of wet dog and I would say hair dye or strong perm solution. It doesn't all rinse out either so definitely use a conditioner after. I like [product:not-your-mother's-natural-line] for my conditioners in shower. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo is a great combination with the above. It's a thicker shampoo product than most are probably used to, pretty all of Shea Moisture's products are thick. I have very fine & thin hair so when I use the conditioners or leave Ins I have to put a bit of water in to get a good consistency for my hair to not go limp. However with SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo I don't find my hair going limp or being weighed down like I do with their other products. My husband uses this as well and gets amazing curls and very hydrated hair. We both have very different hair & curl types but they work wonderfully on both of us. I put this one in to my routine to keep my hair moisturized and it really helps liven up my hair. This product is also Curly Girl/guy friendly for those that follow The Curly Girl Handbook by Lorraine Massey. I recommend these products all the time. Very reasonable price as well so great for those on limited budgets like myself. It seems like alot to pay for a smaller bottle but this stuff is thick and concentrated just like all of their products so you arn't paying for more water than actual product.
Kima J.
This is one of the main shampoos that i use on my hair! My mom does alot of couponing so she get alot of products for a cheaper price.I love them mostly because alot of the shampoos that we use dries your hair out. Being as though my hair is really dry and itches i tend to use this alot now because it helps with that. Also I really appreciate the use of using the natural ingredient of their products and helps to make my hair shiny and curly. I only just wish that their scents are better with more of an variety.
Alana A.
Bedford Hills
Despite some of their questionable campaigns this brand works for me and my mom. My mom is half white half black btw. It’s one of the better brands for my hair type at least because I know because of their expanding it doesn’t work as well for coarse hair types. But all in all it’s pretty good.
Payton J.
El Paso , TX
I love love love this whole line.  SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo makes my hair very soft and full of volume and give my curls a little more definition., brought my hair back to life. I've tried a lot of different shampoos but this one is one of my favorites. It has a strong Shea smell that's passable if you're used to using raw natural products. Happy hair, happy me. I recommend to any curly girl with dry hair.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I'm really impressed with many aspects of this shampoo. The scent is downright delicious. Its a very sweet and inviting scent. It's got a great lather to it and cleanses fantastically. It's very moisturizing or as moisturizing as a shampoo can be. It rinses clean and makes my hair feel silky. Tje matching conditioner is equally good. I would definitely purchasw again and recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
This shampoo works wonders! It really helps keep my hair moisturized during the cleansing process. I have fine naturally curly hair and it’s been a task to find a shampoo that doesn’t completely strip my hair of all it’s natural oils. This shampoo is one of my main staples in my hair regimen. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone transitioning to natural hair or with dry hair in general.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo is amazing. This product is worth the cost 10 dollars but this shampoo is organic and sulfate free and shaped to help us women who have curly wavy hair it improves the hair to a different level that i could not believe how good it is for the hair not to mention how great this shampoo is I find it at Walmart
Katherine R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I’m okay with this product it does what it says it gives your hair so much moisture and due to this is best for people with dry scalp. My problem is that it doesn’t lather at all and I don’t feel like is cleansing my scalp. Whenever I use this shampoo it feels like my hair is still dirty. But if you have really dry hair I would recommend this for you
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Another Holy Grail.So Raw and organic you can feel the difference.I use this shampoo once weekly.I wash twice.The first to get all the yuck out of my locks,& the second I will lather well and ler sit for 5 to 7 minutes.The beauty of thus shampoo is that is is so packed with hydration Is when you let it sit like a mask there is no need for conditioner.
DeAnna W.
Tempe, AZ
Does anyone not like the smell? I love the product but can't stand the smell.
Kaitlynn D.
Logan, WV
Does this make your hair oily ? I need something to fix my dry , damaged hair ?
Tiffany W.
Douglasville, GA
Is this shampoo any good I don't use shampoo on my natural hair often
Caitlin M.
Killeen, TX
Does this product actually help with dry hair?
Alisha R.
I don't use shampoo often at all because it makes my hair dry, I prefer co-wash. Is this moisturizing?