BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

"Fortify & Restore
DRY, DAMAGED OR TRANSITIONING HAIR
Our intensive treatment masque deeply moisturizes and conditions dry, damaged hair. Perfect for transitioning chemically treated hair to natural. Formulated with certified organic Raw Shea Butter and natural botanicals to restore natural lipids to damaged hair."

Instructions:

Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends. Leave in 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For deep a penetrating treatment, cover hair with a plastic cap and apply moderate heat for up to 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. When using a hair steamer do not cover hair, moist heat will add to masqueʼs hydration. For additional nutrients and moisture, Extra Virgin Oilve Oil may be added to the masque.

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin (Vegetable), Glyceryl Caprylate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I’ve tried a lot of Deep treatment hair mask, but this one by far is the best yet. I’m going on two years Natural and the ends of my hair are fried... How I’m not really sure when I don’t use any heat on my hair. This is the only products that really knows how to recOnstruct my hair . I love the smell of the natural oils not only that but. The products does an amazing job at penetrating the hair shaft and hydrating the hair. I would definitely recommend this too anyone who is struggling with split ends, or whose just needs some TLC. You don’t have to just be natural it’s good on straight, curly, natural or relaxed hair . I most definitely will give SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque w/ Sea Kelp & Argan Oil 5 stars.
Megan M.
My partner and I both use treatment fairly often and it leaves my hair feeling super refreshed and so so soft. It has a light floral scent but it’s very natural and it smells so so so good! The texture is great and since I have short hair and don’t need much product at all, it has lasted much longer than I expected, even when sharing it with my partner. I have thick coarse hair and he has thin fine hair and it works well with both and leaves us both with hydrated, shiny soft locks!
Jazmine D.
Newark, NJ
The absolute best moisturizing deep treatment on the market. I first purchased this product when I began transitioning from relaxed to natural hair over 7 years ago. I transitioned back to relaxed hair over a year ago and this is still my go-to when I need a moisturizing, protein-free deep conditioner. It always leaves my hair feeling butter soft and moisturized. Occasionally, I stray away from this product but I always find my way back.
Emma R.
Frederick , MD
I love this product. I use this for me and my daughter who have super curly thick hair. I have been coloring my hair since I can remember so I use this to treat my hair. It really works it makes it soft and manageable. My daughter hairs is super dry and it really helps untangle and give life back to her hair. It’s a little pricey but it works.
Nita S.
Boerne
I had such high hopes for this deep conditioner! I absolutely love the raw Shea butter restorative shampoo and conditioner for my fine, high density 3B curls. This two products leave my low-porosity hair cleansed, hydrated and shiny. But some reason, this deep conditioner just sat on my hair and didn't penetrate my strands at all. I tried letting it sit for longer under a heated cap to see if it would make a difference, but no luck! Sheamoisture has plenty of other good DCs in their line like the 10-in-1 and I'll be sticking to those for now.
Dawn M.
Los Angeles
This was one of my very first masks I purchased when I went natural ! It was affordable for it to be from shea moisture. My curls were really defined and hydrated. I am not a fan of the smell but the results were worth it. I would definitely buy this product again. When applying to your hair it has a very good “slip” feeling. The texture is not too thin or thick.
hannaxlove V.
Corona, CA
This product is so great for my hair every time I use it my hair starts to look for more healthier I love it! I leave this one for a hour and wash it off and bam! My hair feels amazing the price is good and this product is never disappointing
Vidhi A.
I have used this deep moisturizer treatment to hydrate my color treated hair. It works really well however it does make my hair a bit oily. So I can only use it at night and not during the day. But I continue to use it as it does a good job.
Kelsea Y.
Louisville, KY
This product is awesome! I love Shea butter! It makes my hair sooooo soft and shiny! And moisturized! Their pure shea butter is awesome as an oil treatment on your hair but this is even better bc it has other good ingredients! It was such a great price as all their products are and they’re all so natural! If you’re looking to grow your hair out, or repair damaged hair, or even looking for skin care products I would deff look into shea moisture! This is certainly a brand that I find myself buying quite often!
Marlene S.
Providence, RI
This mask is great for damaged hair, hair that has been straightened too much or colored. I like the smell, nothing that’s too much but just enough. It leaves your hair super smooth and silky soft! Price is even better!!