BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This non-drying mud mask purifies skin as it hydrates. Certified organic Raw Shea Butter moisturizes, softens and restores skin. Frankincense and Myrrh Extracts help to soothe skin. Leaves skin looking smooth and refreshed.

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Mud Mask
  • "I felt like my skin was instantly moisturized and softer. I also loved that the results lasted for weeks! Definitely only had to use it once every couple weeks. I like the natural ingredients and it was gentle on my sensitive skin. " in 70 reviews
EricA M.
Dallas
Okay folks! I struggled with severe acne for several years from my teens through college. My skin is now healed, for the most part. However, I still combat the symptoms and reactions that accompany having EXTREMELY sensitive skin. I have been testing charcoal related skin products for the past three years, and THIS Raw Shea butter hydrating mud Mask is the only winner! I use it no more that every other day, and have seen improvement in my skin's pigmentation, pore cleanliness, and pore size. It is a mask, so it is not intended to replace your cleansing regimen, but it does wonders for a deep clean that doesn't leave your face completely stripped of its essential oils and protective layer. I highly recommend this product for all skin types and encourage thorough use, preferably every other night...as it gives your skin a chance to breathe while you rest. P.S. don't be afraid to apply from your forehead down to your collar bone, as your neck needs some cleansing love too! Invest in this product and your skin will thank you! Xox
Iris M.
Tampa
This product made my skin look very fresh. Although in the beginning it did burn just a tiny bit for a minute or two, it wasn't anything terrible at all. I just thought it was working into my skin, which it was. The burning sensation did stop. This is my first time using the product and for the first try it definitely made my skin look clean and clear. It also moisturized it and made it feel smooth. I did read some of the reviews and saw that it burned them to the point they couldn't handle it, but for me that did not happen. It must be something to do with certain skin types because, like I said, it did not burn me to the extent as it did other people.
Tara W.
This product is great it’s “a non-drying mud mask purifies skin as it hydrates. Certified organic Raw Shea Butter moisturizes, softens and restores skin. Frankincense and Myrrh Extracts help to soothe skin.” This product does it’s job! I have really bad dry skin and after using this product my face didn’t feel anything like it did before. The only thing I HATE. About this product is that is stings and makes your face a little red at first but it doesn’t stay red. I have really sensitive skin and I took a chance of using and I LOVE it! (It also doesn’t smell bad) SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Mud Mask
Shaylah V.
Eagle Mtn, UT
This is a recent buy for me, and honestly something I will continue to buy for a long time. I have combo skin but more so on the dry side. I do this mask once a week and my face has never been so smooth in my life! After using this once I noticed a huge difference in my skin and the hydration. It is not something that will break you out. Since it is a mud mask once you apply a thin layer it will dry to a almost chalk like feel, and once you wash it off I like to add a small amount of water and use circular motion to rub it into my face so it absorbs all the products them rice and pat dry and each week I've used it my skin gets more smooth!
Rachel E.
Fayetteville, TN
Let me first start off by saying this isn’t the only SheaMoisture product I have used. I use their shampoo, conditioner, and 100% coconut oil and I absolutely loved those. The SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Mud Mask felt like it was burning my skin the second I applied it. I washed it off immediately. I do have sensitive skin so it’s likely this product just didn’t work well for me, but could work for you. Luckily, it also comes in a small one application package for a fraction of the cost so you can try it out before investing in a whole jar of it.
Nita S.
Boerne
I quite like this mask, it takes away the hassle of mixing bentonite clay with acv or turmeric. Its pretty this on application, so I have to dilute it a little before applying but once I get it to the right consistency the mask applies smoothly and leaves your face feeling naturally cool. This mask doesn't dry down completely even after leaving it on for about 20-25min, so don't wait for it to dry, lol! It rinses of pretty easily with warm water and leave the face feeling soft. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, it smells like the rest of the shea moisture raw shea butter hair line (which I love), but it's just a little too strong to be slathering all over the face. Overall, it's a decent mask for those with dry, super-sensitive skin like mine (it didn't break me out or leave me with a red face) but it's also nothing out of the ordinary in terms of hydration.
Sara S.
This was my first mask that I tried from this brand. Since then, I have to always have this on hand! This feels much more expensive than it is. This helps the skin feel fresh, soft, look healthy and refreshed. Sometimes I find myself wanting to rub my face after using this mask just because it makes my face feel so much better! This is also WONDERFUL after travel when your skin is stressed and dehydrated. It is thick, but it really helps even out the skin and make your face feel and look younger and balanced. Highly recommended!
Shar K.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It is my hands down favorite mask to use. I have tried many masks before and I just keep coming back to this one. I love the smell of this mask and I just love how it feels on my skin. I use it to the point where it dries but doesnt crack and then I wash it off with warm water and my skin feels AMAZING. I have gotten quite a few friends hooked on this stuff and you can find it at any Walmart. HIGHLY recommend!
Chandi C.
Philadelphia, PA
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Mud Mask

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have such sensitive skin and the active shea butter in this mask caused no harm. It’s at a decent price at your local drugstore. I usually tend to use this product about three times a week and it leaves my skin feeling so shuffle and soft. I have been using this for about four months often on with other masks too because I do a combination mask treatment.
Cherish C.
Danbury, TX
Literally couldn't stop looking at my hair! Almost returned this after the first use by my 3B/C thin and high porosity curls turned out stringy and greasy looking. So glad I tried it again because I absolutely loved the results the second time. The key for me was styling with sopping wet hair. I leave in some conditioner (suave essentials coconut), squeeze out the excess water, step out of the shower and immediately seal with some jojoba oil. Then I take about 1 tablespoon of the Curl Enhancing Smoothie and evenly distribute throughout my hair, finger raking and praying hands. I follow with some gel in the same manner and scrunch. At this point I finally grab a microfiber towel and scrunch/squeeze out the excess water. Air dry about 30 minutes, diffuse about 5, air dry the rest of the way, and voila! Gorgeous, shiny, nicely clumped and defined curls.
Amor N.
Atlanta
does this product help with acene?
Amor N.
Atlanta
does this product help with acene?
Jessica C.
Australia
is this an affordable mask? and how available is it?
Kayti B.
Is this okay for someone will acne-prone/oily skin?