BY SHEAMOISTURE #45 in Face Masks

Descriptions:

This non-drying mud mask purifies skin as it hydrates. Certified organic Raw Shea Butter moisturizes, softens and restores skin. Frankincense and Myrrh Extracts help to soothe skin. Leaves skin looking smooth and refreshed.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I felt like my skin was instantly moisturized and softer. I also loved that the results lasted for weeks! Definitely only had to use it once every couple weeks. I like the natural ingredients and it was gentle on my sensitive skin. " in 70 reviews
Kelsey L.
Citrus Heights
First of all I would like to put out a warning, do you not use this mask right after you wash your face if you have extremely sensitive skin. The reasoning behind why I say that is because it will eventually Sting your skin as soon as you put it on. It’s extremely hydrating but if you have extremely dry skin or extremely sensitive skin I would recommend waiting for at least a half an hour before using this mask. I’m not sure why it would seem to do this to me especially but I found different ways of using this without my skin tingling or burning.
What are usually do because of my dry sensitive skin, I like to use this mask first and then wash my face was a gentle cleanser. Afterwords I noticed that my skin is extremely plump, firm, and soft. I enjoy using this mouse not only on my face but my elbows and knees as well. It helps with my dry eczema spots and enjoy the smell as well .
EricA M.
Okay folks! I struggled with severe acne for several years from my teens through college. My skin is now healed, for the most part. However, I still combat the symptoms and reactions that accompany having EXTREMELY sensitive skin. I have been testing charcoal related skin products for the past three years, and THIS Raw Shea butter hydrating mud Mask is the only winner! I use it no more that every other day, and have seen improvement in my skin's pigmentation, pore cleanliness, and pore size. It is a mask, so it is not intended to replace your cleansing regimen, but it does wonders for a deep clean that doesn't leave your face completely stripped of its essential oils and protective layer. I highly recommend this product for all skin types and encourage thorough use, preferably every other night...as it gives your skin a chance to breathe while you rest. P.S. don't be afraid to apply from your forehead down to your collar bone, as your neck needs some cleansing love too! Invest in this product and your skin will thank you! Xox
Iris M.
Tampa
This product made my skin look very fresh. Although in the beginning it did burn just a tiny bit for a minute or two, it wasn't anything terrible at all. I just thought it was working into my skin, which it was. The burning sensation did stop. This is my first time using the product and for the first try it definitely made my skin look clean and clear. It also moisturized it and made it feel smooth. I did read some of the reviews and saw that it burned them to the point they couldn't handle it, but for me that did not happen. It must be something to do with certain skin types because, like I said, it did not burn me to the extent as it did other people.
Tara W.
Williamsburg
This product is great it’s “a non-drying mud mask purifies skin as it hydrates. Certified organic Raw Shea Butter moisturizes, softens and restores skin. Frankincense and Myrrh Extracts help to soothe skin.” This product does it’s job! I have really bad dry skin and after using this product my face didn’t feel anything like it did before. The only thing I HATE. About this product is that is stings and makes your face a little red at first but it doesn’t stay red. I have really sensitive skin and I took a chance of using and I LOVE it! (It also doesn’t smell bad) SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Mud Mask
Shaylah V.
Eagle Mtn, UT
This is a recent buy for me, and honestly something I will continue to buy for a long time. I have combo skin but more so on the dry side. I do this mask once a week and my face has never been so smooth in my life! After using this once I noticed a huge difference in my skin and the hydration. It is not something that will break you out. Since it is a mud mask once you apply a thin layer it will dry to a almost chalk like feel, and once you wash it off I like to add a small amount of water and use circular motion to rub it into my face so it absorbs all the products them rice and pat dry and each week I've used it my skin gets more smooth!
Rachel E.
Fayetteville, TN
Let me first start off by saying this isn’t the only SheaMoisture product I have used. I use their shampoo, conditioner, and 100% coconut oil and I absolutely loved those. The SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Mud Mask felt like it was burning my skin the second I applied it. I washed it off immediately. I do have sensitive skin so it’s likely this product just didn’t work well for me, but could work for you. Luckily, it also comes in a small one application package for a fraction of the cost so you can try it out before investing in a whole jar of it.
Nita S.
Boerne
I quite like this mask, it takes away the hassle of mixing bentonite clay with acv or turmeric. Its pretty this on application, so I have to dilute it a little before applying but once I get it to the right consistency the mask applies smoothly and leaves your face feeling naturally cool. This mask doesn't dry down completely even after leaving it on for about 20-25min, so don't wait for it to dry, lol! It rinses of pretty easily with warm water and leave the face feeling soft. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, it smells like the rest of the shea moisture raw shea butter hair line (which I love), but it's just a little too strong to be slathering all over the face. Overall, it's a decent mask for those with dry, super-sensitive skin like mine (it didn't break me out or leave me with a red face) but it's also nothing out of the ordinary in terms of hydration.
Sara S.
This was my first mask that I tried from this brand. Since then, I have to always have this on hand! This feels much more expensive than it is. This helps the skin feel fresh, soft, look healthy and refreshed. Sometimes I find myself wanting to rub my face after using this mask just because it makes my face feel so much better! This is also WONDERFUL after travel when your skin is stressed and dehydrated. It is thick, but it really helps even out the skin and make your face feel and look younger and balanced. Highly recommended!
Dinorah S.
Albany, NY
My skin has been looking dull and tend to be dry. I use a moisturizer daily but wanted to try a mask with natural ingredients that will help me hydrate my face better. I’ve used this mask several times and it really doesn’t do anything to my face.

A benefit of it is that it is easy to apply and no need to add water to it. There really aren’t any cons besides not having an effect on my skin. I have it 3 starts because my skin does feel a lot cleaner when I wash the product off.
Annette S.
This mud mask started burning my skin the second I put it on.. I thought it was just a tingle at first but after just TWO minutes I had to immediately take it off and was left looking like I was burned on both my cheeks and forehead. My face is slightly hot and I’m praying it was not a chemical burn.
Amor N.
Atlanta
does this product help with acene?
Jessica C.
Australia
is this an affordable mask? and how available is it?
Amor N.
Atlanta
does this product help with acene?
Kayti B.
Is this okay for someone will acne-prone/oily skin?