2 colors available

BY SHEAMOISTURE #38 in Lotion

Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Mud Mask - SheaMoisture's Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Mud Mask purifies skin as it hydrates. Certified organic Raw Shea Butter moisturizes, softens, and restores skin. Frankincense and Myrrh Extracts help to soothe skin. Leaves skin looking smooth and refreshed.Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Shea Butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids.Cocoa Butter is a natural emollient, softens and smoothes skin.Frankincense & Myrrh exhibits anti-inflammatory properties help, calm, heal and revitalize dull looking skin. - Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Mud Mask see more...

• Is this okay for someone will acne-prone/oily skin?1 Answers
  • is this an affordable mask? and how available is it?2 Answers
Erin R.
Erin R.
I love this mask (and all of the mud masks from Shea Moisture)! I find that it is very hydrating. The mask is very think and you can feel the Shea butter almost coating your skin after you wash it off leaving your skin feeling smooth, soft, & hydrated. It does not irritate my sensitive skin and I tell a difference after using it for a few weeks. I can also get at least 2 and sometimes 3 separate masks applications in one packet. I highly recommend this product and others from Shea Moisture. The other favorite is the African Black Mask for breakouts.
Regina K.
Regina K.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this mask! I have combo skin so I have a serious need for clay based masks, but they always dry me out way too much. With this, I get the best of both worlds. It's a clay mask, but it's moisturizing enough that my skin doesn't feel like it's gonna rip after I rinse and dry my face off. It makes my skin feel so soft and supple. I have acne-prone skin and this has never caused my skin to break-out. Not sure if it improves my mild acne in any significant way, but it sure doesn't exacerbate it, which is good enough for me!
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
York, PA
This is one of the only mud masks I use. I love Shea Moisture products and this mask doesn't disappoint. It has a nice smooth consistency so it's easy to apply, it doesn't leave your skin dry or tight feeling, and you can see it pulling out impurities as you wear it. I use it once or twice a week, I haven't had any huge break out since I've started using it and it also helps my skin to not be so oily.
Armelle D.
Armelle D.
Springfield Gardens, NY
With all the exposure to dust, smoke etc from living in the city when I get home I just want to rid my pores of all that dirt. The Raw Shea Butter mud mask gets rid of the dirt without drying out my skin. It leaves my face feeling soft, supple and hydrated. It gives the right balance to my skin giving my face a nice glow.
Maritza S.
Maritza S.
Cerritos, CA
The reason I started using this brand is because they are cruelty free. Little did I know I would fall in love with the brand. This mud mask is amazing. I suffer from oily skin along with dry skin on my cheek areas. This mask improved both areas did not leave with oily skin and hydrated my dry spots. It is a lifesaver
Gaby J.
Gaby J.
Duncan, SC
This product is amazing for my dry and sensitive skin! I really saw a difference in how smooth and soft my skin was after. After using this, my makeup goes on so smoothly and looks #flawless and for days I don't want to wear foundation or anything it gives me that gorgeous, #iwokeuplikethis skin.
K L.
K L.
Hoover, AL
I liked this product a lot but I thought it was a little expensive and harsh. I am not sure if I would buy it again or not. The price is really what gets me. I was using it every day and it ran out pretty fast it is good to fix dry skin but not long term use.
Allyson K.
Allyson K.
Port Richey, FL
I'm not too big on mud masks but if I were to use one, I would go with this product hands down. I love the smell of shea butter. The scent wasn't very lasting tho but what do you expect when it's on your face. I'd recommend this product to friends and family.
Nisha M.
Nisha M.
Love this company and all their products I have used so far. every product is organic, cruelty free and does not contain toxic chemicals. they also have a great fragrance. I love their miss masks. it soothes my skin and also make me feel relaxed and refreshed
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm really picky on masks and this one passes the test. It's not easy to apply, but then again, what mud mask is? But it leaves my skin feeling so soft and refresh. I only got a sample amount from a friend but I would buy it if the price is right.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Australia
is this an affordable mask? and how available is it?
Kayti B.
Kayti B.
Is this okay for someone will acne-prone/oily skin?