BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSheaMoisture
Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Moisturizer

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Moisturizer

SheaMoisture Moisturizer for Face - Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Moisturizer Aging skin loses its elasticity which makes it dry, dull and wrinkled. SheaMoisture's Raw Shea Butter Anti-Aging Moisturizer absorbs quickly into the skin, giving you a deeper level of hydration to combat sun damage and other factors that tend to leave skin dry. Use this creamy, rich formulated shea butter for the skin every day to boost the firmness of facial skin and maintain skin suppleness. Designed to help lift and re-define facial contours, while improving elasticity, its gentle yet deep moisturizing formula makes it the ideal choice for aging, sensitive skin. Our Shea Butter moisturizer is a luxuriously thick cream with a rich formulation you can feel as you apply it to skin. This richness is largely due to certified organic Shea Butter - a natural moisturizer rich in Vitamin A that helps defend against fine lines and wrinkles, revitalizing dull skin. Your skin also benefits from infused Frankincense and Myrrh extracts that help fight against inflammation, contributing to the healing of dry skin. The result is an anti-aging formula that boosts collagen production and blood circulation to make your skin look healthy, supple and youthful. By using this deeply hydrating and rejuvenating Shea Butter face moisturizer regularly, you can transform aging, dry, thinning, wrinkled skin. SheaMoisture's Raw Shea Butter Anti-Aging Moisturizer imparts radiance to your facial features, improving skin texture and skin tone by boosting new skin cell regeneration and helping your skin retain natural moisture.

I’m wondering why is it when I go buy this product it no longer says anti-aging on it. All the ingredients are the same so I’m so confused.
I’ve always wanted to try this. Is it good for sensitive skin?
This looks so cool! Does anyone apply this before bed?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
I have naturally dry skin without any blemish problems. I love to use natural or gentle moisturizers. Sheamoisture is a brand I know I can trust. Did I forget to mention the smell. It's heavenly!in reviews
...after the sample I received from Influenster ran out. Not only was it moisturizing, it added some much needed "plumpness" to my face. The bags under my eyes decreased and my skin felt soft, smooth, and beautiful!in reviews
With my very sensitive skin, this moisturizer works so well. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, but not oily. It really is a great product and seems to be great on all skin tones. Highly recommend. in reviews
Tia G.
Henderson, NV
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Moisturizer uploaded by Tia G.
I honestly don't know how to feel about this product at first it feels hydrating but it's slowly dries my skin out. I purchased this from TJ Maxx so the price was great. It's pretty thick so it seems like it's doing the job but I will not be buying this product again.
Courtney S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I am a moisturizer junkie. I am always on the lookout for a new one to try. I bought this on a whim. I love shea butter and I read some positive reviews on decided to try it. I am so happy that I did too and I already bought a back up. This is the best moisturizer I have ever owned. It sinks in fast and makes my skin feel firmer asap. I've used plenty of creams that promised to firm and lift and this is the first one that honestly feels like it firms. It also doesn't leave a shine so some days I just put it on and go make up free. It is gentle enough to use around the eyes and smells amazing. You get 2 oz in the container and you just need a little to cover your neck and face. I will continue to repurchase this product forever. This is a holy grail.
Kierra  J.
Peyton, CO
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Moisturizer uploaded by Kierra  J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've been using shea moisture products for years. I used to use the raw shea butter soap back in the day and when I ran out of my of the moisturizer I was currently using I decided to give this one a try being that I have extra dry skin and loved the soap. I've used raw shea butter by itself but didn't like it because it would clog my pores bo mater how little I'd use. This moisturizer has been having my skin glowing and feeling moisturized. It works great under my sunscreen that I use. Would reccomend and purchase again. #protectivestyles
Aspiring D.
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Moisturizer uploaded by Aspiring D.
SheaMoisture Ultra-Healing All-Over Hydration 100% Raw Shea Butter 10 OZ is a great moisturizer. It can be a little grainy feeling so I don’t use it in my hair. Instead I prefer to let it melt in my palms and use it as a body moisturizer....especially on my knees, elbows, and feet. A little goes a long way if it last for a long time. Hard to describe the way it smells, whatever the scent it is light and not artificial. I recommend it for sure and want to try more of their products. Have you tried any? What’s your fav?
Arganise  C.
Columbus, OH
I loved the SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Face & Body Bar Soap so I decided to try the moisturizer. It’s just as good and great to use after using the soap. I love the scent and texture. Much like the [product:shea-moisture-100%-virgin-coconut-oil-daily-hydration-face-lotion] a little goes a long way. You don’t need much to get your hydration on.
MARLENA B.
Phoenixville, PA
I would definitely say that this product is worth the price and met my expectations. Not only was it super moisturizing and decrease the bags under my eyes but it left my skin feeling much softer and smoother. It’s perfect for someone who has very sensitive skin that needs hydration.
Larkin H.
MN
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Moisturizer uploaded by Larkin H.
This product is great for Minnesota winters especially with dry air and jaw dropping temperatures. I use this product all throughout winter and I love how my skin feels after using it. It doesn't have a greasy texture like most lotions have after applying.
Prince S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this product at least my face so smooth soft and silky I definitely would recommend this. If you haven't tried it what are you waiting for it's worth to try you won't be disappointed it's very effective there is no room left for improvement on this product
Kailey C.
tumwater
Made my skin feel really soft and was not to oily my skin was super soft for around 24 hours and the smell was pretty good.
Anike R.
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Moisturizer uploaded by Anike R.
I didn’t particularly like this product. It left my skin with a dull, grey appearance. I found that it worked best when I mixed it with my oil (moringa). Otherwise, a bit disappointing.[product:sheamoisture-raw-shea-butter-infused-with-frankincense-&-myrrh]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...